Tribes Awards

MrMagrath

Took me too long to read this now I have to go.

oOAMOo was a barb gobbler and terrible tribe minus 4-6 good players. Only 1 of them is in SOD and we have no affiliation with that terrible ex-tribe.

...all of us in SOD have had a rough time surviving though as we're the last of a long line of destroyed tribes from overwhelming odds (=

DeletedUser65765

in that case well done nice to see someone knows what they are doing

DeletedUser70293

Best Tribe: HELL! - no.1 tribe

Worst Tribe for rank: SOW- getting owned

Most over-rated tribe: RIE- everyone says they'll own -V-

Most under-rated tribe: -V- everyone thinks they'll fail cascade.

Best Leader(s): HELL! family leaders and Walshaw

Worst Leader(s): SOW family leaders

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: -V-, RIE, HELL!

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: SOW.

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: I dont see any new wars being declared as most tribes are involved in long term wars that will drag on for awhile, other then that possibly HoPE vs. SOG.

DeletedUser

Best Leader(s): HELL! family leaders

Worst Leader(s): SOW family leaders

This has just proven your arrogance and total lack of respect on these forums. SOW hasn't come on here and treated HELL with contempt or disdain. So let's critique your critique.

Best Leader(s): HELL! family leaders- Yes I imagine it's been quite a tough ride to take on tribes several times smaller than your family in every way. I suppose you certainly were the best at espionage so hats off for that. In your truly epic battles you must have had to make some serious lfe or death decisions that have caused many hours of deliberation. Your merge to create one of the biggest families surely proves your worth as leaders doesn't it? Maybe it's the fact that the ex-SOW members are the ones making the numbers up for you that makes you shine?

Worst Leader(s): SOW family leaders- Very few players actually put anything in this section as they have some respect for their adversary. Pleas enlighten us as to how SOW leadership could have swayed this war given the circumstances? Oh.....I get it. We didn't try and make sure the SOW family was four tribes taking up over 10 Ks. We didn't feel the need to make sure our opposition had no troops before we engaged. We didn't take in a group of traitors into a fourth branch and treat them like long lost friends.
War stats don't prove how good leaders are. A group of poorly trained monkeys could achieve those stats given the circumstances.

Just to state yet again. I haven't got a problem with our war but you seem to want a war of words also. Jay is pretty cool on here and I feel there is a little mutual respect going on. You, however, irritate me. That post has irritated me even more. There was no need for it and one day your remarks will come back to haunt you. I concur it will probably not be by my hand but believe me, one of these days you will not be the bigger fish. Show some respect for your fellow players. You hold the upper hand in every aspect in this war, there is no need for insults or arrogance

DeletedUser70293

This has just proven your arrogance and total lack of respect on these forums. SOW hasn't come on here and treated HELL with contempt or disdain. So let's critique your critique.

Worst Leader(s): SOW family leaders- Very few players actually put anything in this section as they have some respect for their adversary. Pleas enlighten us as to how SOW leadership could have swayed this war given the circumstances? Oh.....I get it. We didn't try and make sure the SOW family was four tribes taking up over 10 Ks. We didn't feel the need to make sure our opposition had no troops before we engaged. We didn't take in a group of traitors into a fourth branch and treat them like long lost friends.
War stats don't prove how good leaders are. A group of poorly trained monkeys could achieve those stats given the circumstances.

Just to state yet again. I haven't got a problem with our war but you seem to want a war of words also. Jay is pretty cool on here and I feel there is a little mutual respect going on. You, however, irritate me. That post has irritated me even more. There was no need for it and one day your remarks will come back to haunt you. I concur it will probably not be by my hand but believe me, one of these days you will not be the bigger fish. Show some respect for your fellow players. You hold the upper hand in every aspect in this war, there is no need for insults or arrogance

Sorry about the arrogance part and insults there.

About SOW's leaders,

I felt a need to completely fill out the tribe awards and decided I had to post something in every category, as I couldnt think of any leaders for the worst leaders post (that anyone has heard of anyway) I decided to put your leaders down as we are fighting you.

I put them as the worst as they are the leaders I like least mainly (if not entirely) due to the forum battles Talonel and deanfy or deany (however you spell it) are/were having.

DeletedUser

Sorry about the arrogance part and insults there.

About SOW's leaders,

I felt a need to completely fill out the tribe awards and decided I had to post something in every category, as I couldnt think of any leaders for the worst leaders post (that anyone has heard of anyway) I decided to put your leaders down as we are fighting you.

I put them as the worst as they are the leaders I like least mainly (if not entirely) due to the forum battles Talonel and deanfy or deany (however you spell it) are/were having.

As in player ratings, apology accepted. Things can get a little heated sometimes I admit. We don't have to like each other but we can at least have gentlemenly/gentlelaydeezly war :lol:

DeletedUser

My new list :)

1 HELL!

good to see them in some action :) .. however it was a little dodgy their declaration against SOW.. a little backstab, but good too see them finally taking on a worthy oponent.

2 HoPE

finish of OIA please :) hehe

3 -V-

lovely to see this tribe in some action, it was expected. Hopefully they wont hug.

4 -RIE-

basicly the same as V .. lovely to see two massive tribes warring ^^ keep it up.

5 -V2-

V

6 RIE

RIE

7 METAL

good that you have posted some updates on your tribe, however i would love to see this tribe declaring on HELL fam.

8 !n5ane

biased, but good tribe nonetheless. alot of changes has been made, for the greater good, and were a good group of people coordinating and kicking som Arse :D

9 RIE-R

RIE

10 *SOG*

good to see these guys in action, however were not hearing much from them.

11 DFB

single tribe, i admire them hehe . they have shown that they're not as rubbish as everyone is thinking.. (well people used to think that).
keep it up.

12 FIRE!

hell fam

13 _HUNS_

HoPE fam.

14 ~VK~
V fam.

15 IRON

metal fam.

16 K1NGS

worthy oponents. they're giving !n5ane a good fight :)

17 SOD

new HoPE branch..

18 SOW

SOW

19 --DR--

good job fighting metal. i must admit im surprised :) keep it up.

20 *RIE*

RIE fam.

DeletedUser

yes the forum battle (as u call it) is just a bit of fun, but in no way do i disrespect any of HELL's players

As for us being bad leaders, maybe some will agree, i dont care in the least, all i know is that even though we are at war with a tribe much bigger than us, how many have departed??? not many, which goes to show there is some degree of friendship in the tribe and a trust for the leadership which goes to show we are not as bad as you think we are, also look at most of the players in my side of the tribe, most are from the CW tribe which was where we all started, im sure if we were that bad we wouldnt be here today

In this war we are not doing to well at the moment, ia dmit, but what can you expect taking on a tribe that is much bigger than us, that had the upper hand from the word go

Also i would like to point out that in the days of this war i have yet to see a co-ordinated attack, all i see is a bunch of attaks from players being sent to villages, any monkey can do that

Of the attacks i hve recieved so far, landing times from each of the players sending have been as much as 48 hours, thats just useless as you offer the defending player to move around his own troops without the need of much support to defend them....i have wiped out nuke after nuke with my own defences, where is the co-ordination coming from you leadership???

Anyway....a bit more respect for other players would be nice, arrogance gets you nowhere fast :)

DeletedUser

Best Leader(s): HELL! family leaders and Walshaw

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: I dont see any new wars being declared as most tribes are involved in long term wars that will drag on for awhile, other then that possibly HoPE vs. SOG.

Hey thanks for the compliment.

We're not at war with SOG, we cancelled their NAP so we can noble their ex-ppe players in k67. My tribe know all others are off limits. But only interested in k67, not k66. And why help V by attacking :icon_wink:

Plus I recruited both their diplomats when I mailed them over the refugees :icon_twisted:

My new list :)

2 HoPE

finish of OIA please :) hehe

We havent even started yet mate, give us a chance :icon_rolleyes:

SOD soon to be SOPE are doing the fighting, this is not even trying :lol: Doing a co-ordinated attack in next week or so.

Side 1:
Tribes: HoPE _HUNS_
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =OIA= +OIA+ -OIA-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 2
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 394,972
Side 2: 16,064
Difference: 378,908

image.php

DeletedUser66088

yes the forum battle (as u call it) is just a bit of fun, but in no way do i disrespect any of HELL's players

As for us being bad leaders, maybe some will agree, i dont care in the least, all i know is that even though we are at war with a tribe much bigger than us, how many have departed??? not many, which goes to show there is some degree of friendship in the tribe and a trust for the leadership which goes to show we are not as bad as you think we are, also look at most of the players in my side of the tribe, most are from the CW tribe which was where we all started, im sure if we were that bad we wouldnt be here today

In this war we are not doing to well at the moment, ia dmit, but what can you expect taking on a tribe that is much bigger than us, that had the upper hand from the word go

Also i would like to point out that in the days of this war i have yet to see a co-ordinated attack, all i see is a bunch of attaks from players being sent to villages, any monkey can do that

Of the attacks i hve recieved so far, landing times from each of the players sending have been as much as 48 hours, thats just useless as you offer the defending player to move around his own troops without the need of much support to defend them....i have wiped out nuke after nuke with my own defences, where is the co-ordination coming from you leadership???

Anyway....a bit more respect for other players would be nice, arrogance gets you nowhere fast :)

i will co- ordinate an attack on you if you like.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

thank you phial....its nice to gain some ODD (sorry jayzerlad lol) been a long time waiting

DeletedUser66088

it will have to be anyway dean, busy anihalating marboro, ninja tonton, and geass13.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it will have to be anyway dean, busy anihalating marboro, ninja tonton, and geass13.:icon_wink:

lol hopefully we can get you some ODD aswell once some of my nukes rebuild :lol:

dean <- always willing to help out a friend lol

DeletedUser70293

where is the co-ordination coming from you leadership???

Bolded- I think we have decent coordination seeing as we are doing nice amounts of damage. Then again maybe we arent and this war will help us shape up that coordination problem.

not bolded- already apologized for that one.

(see phial's post a little further up the page.)

DeletedUser

sorry dude, i read it after i replied lol....my bad :)

as for co-ordination, yeah you are doing alot of damage, but with a little more co-ordination you guys would be doing so much more :)