Tribes Awards

DeletedUser

As far as I'm aware gUts, though there have been no updates on here for a while. Pretty quiet from HELL! family publicly apart from stating their independance from V.

independance :p .. pff they're one big family :p or atleast they're 'close' allies.

DeletedUser

OMG we have so many mystic Meg's playing this world. How many players put ppe to be their fail tribe this month. Congrats guys :lol:

DeletedUser

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: HOPE, gonna end PPE

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: PPE for one reason HOPE.
Worst Tribe for rank: PPe as I said earlier.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: PPe

Worst Tribe for rank: Sorry but has to be PPe, the stats dont lie.

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: PPe everyone is saying it because its true

Worst Tribe for rank: ~PPe~- they are not winning any of their wars...

and also they don't have good ODA with that high rank....

Worst Tribe for rank: Ppe.. :icon_confused:

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: ~VK~, or HoPE

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: PPe (because of HoPE) :icon_wink:

Sorry but I'm so bored as now fighting currently. But I congratulate you all :icon_biggrin:

But mainly Staind as he predicted a nice impact from HoPE we got pushed to 6th by some hugging, but over a weekend we are 2nd now :icon_biggrin:

Close up some k's then where do we go:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I guess everybody saw it coming, but not this soon.. I was just keen enough to notice the writings on the wall.. :)

Congratz HoPE.. :)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: HELL - as far as I can see they are the strongest tribe. but guess what? someone from top 20 is doing good and might surpass these guys.:)

Worst Tribe for rank:
--DR-- and SOW - I pick DR because they are in top 20 and I guess an old tribe already...but they have no good OD.
I pick SOW(no offense mates) because of their inactivity and they have drop ranks from rank 5+ to 17 and they are totally losing to HELL.

Most over-rated tribe:

Most under-rated tribe:

Worst Leader(s):
any tribe leaders that their tribe is under rank 30...it only shows they don't have tactics and don't know how to lead their tribe well..

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month:
HELL - because they will surely beat SOW and am sure what will they do next.:icon_sad:

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month:
SOW and PPe tribes

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month:
HELL vs. SOG and DFB...:)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe: HELL/HOPE/METAL (Sorry for the last one)

Worst Tribe for rank: RIE

Most over-rated tribe: RIE

Most under-rated tribe: IRON

Best Leader(s): Theres so many good leaders and itd be a shame to forget mentioning one. Ill only mention Walshaw00.

Worst Leader(s): Foxiewizard

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: None

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: SOW

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month:
HELL will take out/in SOW
METAL will gain some DR territory
V/RIE will take a few DFB/SOG villages here and there, but wont be making a significant progress
K1NGS will gain some territory on 1n5ane
=OIA= will just fail too..

DeletedUser

Tian Zi said:
K1NGS will gain some territory on 1n5ane

That i doubt :) after the merge / getting rid of inactives were a pretty strong tribe now, much stronger than before.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: K1NGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !n5ane
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,680
Side 2: 114,255
Difference: 98,575

image.php
[/spoil]

Im taking back that statement yea. You are right. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: K1NGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !n5ane
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,680
Side 2: 114,255
Difference: 98,575

image.php
[/spoil]

Im taking back that statement yea. You are right. :icon_razz:

Hehe fair enough, were also killing at the moment 5-6 noble trains which we have incoming, and have supported the villages getting attacked :icon_wink:

soon more nobles going to k1ngs. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser65765

Best Tribe: DOGS still holding out against RIE amazing

Worst Tribe for rank: RIE can't kill DOGS massive family guaranteeing a lot of inactives.

Most over-rated tribe: HELL! they have proven they can send all their troops to enemies at one time not to land at one time. What else have they done killed Guts that took way longer than it should have and Guts got way more od than they should have.

Most under-rated tribe: SOD if this is the SOD that used to be oOAMOo then they are great SOG was attacking them PPe was attacking them and now they are at war with another tribe hope to see big things from them. (although i do believe they where/are getting support from HOPE

Best Leader(s): most of the leaders on the east side of the world know what they are doing.
Worst Leader(s): HELL! family leaders RIE family leaders and -V- fam leaders (except ~VK~) simply because hugging that much should be illegal and it scares me

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: SOG well they are going to start attacking ~VK~ and they are good at attacking everyone in k65 who was in GK can attest to that

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: DR going to be the biggest fail METAL will probably own them quick

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: SOG and DFB will begin gaining ground on ~VK~ this will allow DFB to put more attention into RIE and that will begin turning around to. !N5ANE will start owning K!NGS. HELL! will begin having difficulties when they figure out that most of the guys in SOW actually do know what they are doing. RMNS well maybe they will do better than they where :). SOD will probably begin attacking and nobling OIA. METAL will continue with their great stats against -DR-

let the flaming on my post begin :)

DeletedUser70293

Best Tribe: DOGS still holding out against RIE amazing

Worst Tribe for rank: RIE can't kill DOGS massive family guaranteeing a lot of inactives.

Most over-rated tribe: HELL! they have proven they can send all their troops to enemies at one time not to land at one time. What else have they done killed Guts that took way longer than it should have and Guts got way more od than they should have.

Most under-rated tribe: SOD if this is the SOD that used to be oOAMOo then they are great SOG was attacking them PPe was attacking them and now they are at war with another tribe hope to see big things from them. (although i do believe they where/are getting support from HOPE

Best Leader(s): most of the leaders on the east side of the world know what they are doing.
Worst Leader(s): HELL! family leaders RIE family leaders and -V- fam leaders (except ~VK~) simply because hugging that much should be illegal and it scares me

Tribe most likely to make a big impact in the next month: SOG well they are going to start attacking ~VK~ and they are good at attacking everyone in k65 who was in GK can attest to that

Tribe most likely to fail in the next month: DR going to be the biggest fail METAL will probably own them quick

War(s) prediction(s) in the next month: SOG and DFB will begin gaining ground on ~VK~ this will allow DFB to put more attention into RIE and that will begin turning around to. !N5ANE will start owning K!NGS. HELL! will begin having difficulties when they figure out that most of the guys in SOW actually do know what they are doing. RMNS well maybe they will do better than they where :). SOD will probably begin attacking and nobling OIA. METAL will continue with their great stats against -DR-

let the flaming on my post begin :)

Well then, I'll be the first to flame this post.

1. Go to TW stats and check out our war stats with SOW and tell me if they know how to fight.

2. Arent you supposed to gain OD in wars? Why is the gUTs war any different? They had a lot of support from KoH (used to dominate k93 before merger with gUTs) and other minor tribes in k83/84/82. I say you have no room to be critical in the way our wars are conducted as we are winning and are wrapping up all our wars.

3. How are we over-rated? We are winning our wars and for the most part that is all that matters not when our troops land etc.

DeletedUser

I just can't help but noticed that everytime a tribe is at the top (number 1) most people bash them.. XD

First GK~, then -V-, then now HELL!

Man, some people just love to bring others down... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser70293

I just can't help but noticed that everytime a tribe is at the top (number 1) most people bash them.. XD

I have always had respect for the no.1 tribe. Dont know why people always bash the no.1 tribe, I suppose they are jealous. :lol:

DeletedUser

Its why I'm happy being ranked two, no more recruiting for a bit :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Staind, youre so wrong. The only reason why it looks like the nr 1 ranked tribe gets bashed most is because they get the most unjustified bashing. Today theres been ONE bash on HELL and now you say that theyre the most bashed tribe.

Now lets take OIA. Theyve been bashed more often for declaring on SOD and now gonna lose from from METAL, HOPE and SOD. The only difference is that they deserve the bashing because it was a stupid decision to declare war on SOD.

Conclusion: HELLS been bashed once, once unjustly. OIA has been bashed like ten times or so, but none unjustly. So what you say about the nr 1 ranked tribe getting bashed most often is false.

DeletedUser

It's also funny how basicly every top tribe in each world gets bashed because they got there from recruitment???

in some worlds the top tribes dont get bashed for being number one, funny enough because they actully have fought their way there ;)

That is why the number 1 alliance (HELL! + V + RIE) are getting bashed by everyone else than themselves. funny no one realises that yet.

Have anyone ever bashed METAL? not as far as i know, and to be honest i doubt that they're trigger happy on the recruitment button ;)

DeletedUser

@Last line. Of course not. Same goes for HOPE. The difference between RIE/V/HELL and HOPE/METAL are that we keep the number of tribes limited. We dont expand our families to be able to invite more people. We just wont invite.