Tribes Awards

DeletedUser

Most under-rated tribe: SOD if this is the SOD that used to be oOAMOo then they are great SOG was attacking them PPe was attacking them and now they are at war with another tribe hope to see big things from them. (although i do believe they where/are getting support from HOPE)

Support from Hope? NOPE! :)

DeletedUser

Now lets take OIA. Theyve been bashed more often for declaring on SOD and now gonna lose from from METAL, HOPE and SOD. The only difference is that they deserve the bashing because it was a stupid decision to declare war on SOD.

So what you saying is we should just let them attack us? After they they attacked us and we have yet to even launch a attack towards them.. Dang people need to get their facts right befor the blurt their mouth..

As bashing on the top tribe it always happens your the top target and the one most want to fall. its a price for being on top.. I for one respect most of the top 20 as most of them belong their but cant say it for all of the,.

DeletedUser

@Last line. Of course not. Same goes for HOPE. The difference between RIE/V/HELL and HOPE/METAL are that we keep the number of tribes limited. We dont expand our families to be able to invite more people. We just wont invite.

Exactly, even though i would have wished walshaw had cutted alot of deadweight long time ago :)

DeletedUser

So what you saying is we should just let them attack us? After they they attacked us and we have yet to even launch a attack towards them.. Dang people need to get their facts right befor the blurt their mouth..

I have my facts right, but you dont understand the content of my post. I never told you guys to let them simply attack you.

DeletedUser

Its happening now and it working great, according to what I heard.

it is :) but they have had alot of people annoying us at ins!de ;D .. most of them are now gone, rest has learned :) so it's all good now :)

theweeboy

It's also funny how basicly every top tribe in each world gets bashed because they got there from recruitment???

in some worlds the top tribes dont get bashed for being number one, funny enough because they actully have fought their way there ;)

That is why the number 1 alliance (HELL! + V + RIE) are getting bashed by everyone else than themselves. funny no one realises that yet.

Have anyone ever bashed METAL? not as far as i know, and to be honest i doubt that they're trigger happy on the recruitment button ;)

we have a smart poster here. thank god...and DFB not only bashes the best tribes. we goto war with tgem and bash them at the same time. they're a bunch of big players who hide behind their super big familiy and aliances..such noobs

DeletedUser65765

Well then, I'll be the first to flame this post.

1. Go to TW stats and check out our war stats with SOW and tell me if they know how to fight.

2. Arent you supposed to gain OD in wars? Why is the gUTs war any different? They had a lot of support from KoH (used to dominate k93 before merger with gUTs) and other minor tribes in k83/84/82. I say you have no room to be critical in the way our wars are conducted as we are winning and are wrapping up all our wars.

3. How are we over-rated? We are winning our wars and for the most part that is all that matters not when our troops land etc.
1.seen the war stats with hell and i know, but as your leader had said you guys made a launch time and the main reason that your attacks have been successful is because you have been fighting a tribe who's support is on the other side of 2 k's so how are they supposed to defend themselves.

2. still could have been a lot quicker and how am i supposed to know about support from other tribes that have nothing to do with me huh.

3.Your over-rated because people seem to think you are all gods when in reality you haven't done much and you know it. Fighting rim tribes does not count as winning wars in my opinion it counts as slaughter of people whose villages haven't been developing. Also most rim players don't know how to play so when a tribe like HELL! attacks them it makes since you would win.

Also thanks xiicaloy for clearing that up :)

DeletedUser65765

no they aren't people anyone in a tribe with more than 1 family loose their soul i know because i was in GK. it's ok i got it back that was hard :(

theweeboy

well when u say someone has too much heart, that can be interpretted in many ways...You can see that a hugger has a lot of heart cause he wont conquer people. they only hug...and u can say DFB has a lot of heart cause they love to war and just fight for the tribe and not for themselves...so yea. I find that the best definition for a hugger is...

Huggers = Cowards/Dead Noobs

DeletedUser

This is the "Tribe Awards" thread right? :) Or am I in the wrong thread? LOL

theweeboy

no ur in the right thread but we were talking about huggers and we have come to the conclusion that huggers such as V family dont get an award..

DeletedUser

This is the "Tribe Awards" thread right? :) Or am I in the wrong thread? LOL

It doesn't really matter what the title of the tread is, they all eventually turn into a weeboy/DFB v somebody thread :icon_wink: