Tribes in this world

DeletedUser107349

Yes, but we didnt go through the process of stacking until 5 days ago and op making until 2 days ago.

always but this and but that with you, no ones going to accept anything you say till you EARN some respect in game because I have no idea how you're going to do it with how incapable you are at defending yourself, or holding yourself maturely/ respectfully.

DeletedUser107584

How this went from someone posting to find a good tribe to gang up on PMS (I take no part in this) ill never know :p

DeletedUser

It looks like a bunch of Trolls people got together and formed Umad. Might be time for a good war yet.

DeletedUser

Thanks to those who recognized that I never stated popularity but rather respect. There are plenty of very good players on TW that have enemies, but they're enemies dont necessarily like them, they just respect them. However, Alex, you have enemies that neither like nor respect you, and until you guys can man up and perform in-game like you say you can you will never have that respect. And again, by performing we dont mean nobling PMS.II or merging your enemies into your tribe so you dont have to fight them.

There is a reason you are the laughing stock of w65 right now. I am just saying that if you want that to stop you gotta do something to prove to the rest of the world you aren't a bunch of noobs who wont man up and fight. PMS would probably have a perfectly good reputation if they finished you off when they had the chance, instead of merging you into them.