Tribes in this world

DeletedUser

no its cos u post silly posts w/o any proper backing.
And people dont get embarass arguing with u..they simply intend to back out as no matter how much u try u simply cannot straighten a dog's tail likewise puting logic/self-esteem inside ur brain is not posible as well.When u are so full of urself u simply do not seem to care not that it matter.

Haha someones a bit butthurt :D

PMs VS C2 War
Which side chickened out citing they will have slow growth if they continued to war?
C2
Well war will definately slow the growth duh,dat means u will keep running from wars o.0

Who was the duke of c2 who failed in this war
Alexhol

Who was the person in-charge of recruitment of players in c2
Alexhol ,And he blames he has a tribe of inactive members when he himself was duke.How ironic

Who has 0 war stats no suport, no nuking?
OMG,yes its our fav. alexhol

And last thing,May ur arrogant reasoning flow in the forums again.Waiting for a good laugh out of it.

There are so many things i could pick out that are wrong about this, but i wont. All this shows me is you dont know the difference between start up and end game. Whats your ign mate? Your probably either someone ive rimmed, or someone who just goes with the crowd and therefore hates me, when really you dont know what youre on about.

As for the last paragraph, i didnt understand a word of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99976

You sir need to calm down. Everything I stated was true - you merged with C2 rather than fight them, and you have several new recruit who ran from Chaos as soon as fighting started. It's a statement of fact...nothing more.

PMS would be a better tribe if they had just taken a few of c2s members then nobled the rest.

DeletedUser

IGN-hellkiller46

Yet ive got a higher ODA than you...

u have 220k ODA whts d big deal about it considering the amount of free villas u got noob.
I have 180k look at 24:00 ST i will have more than ur piss poor ODA.

END game and start game ya right...Pencil and bunny should hav merged as well..top and ikill as well...Rite?
War slows growth after all...For me early game is the most fun part..
For people like u ,u chose to get a higher no of villas through hugging den just nuke small players ...thats proness right?

Well i wont bother replying to someone like u who just surrenders to a biger sized tribe.

DeletedUser

Your probably either someone ive rimmed, or someone who just goes with the crowd and therefore hates me, when really you dont know what youre on about.

There are a lot of good reasons to hate you. You're a dishonest player who grows by always finding the easy way, and you absolutely cannot be trusted.

This player was your basher until you let him clear for you and then took the village he cleared and his village which you knew would be empty because he spent his nuke working for you. This was taken right off his profile, until he was rimmed by you:

[spoil]
2Quick said:
today at 12:31
Alexhol's an asshole, he turned on me and started nobling me.

If you want to help wipe out some of his troops then support me and we'll try and kill whatever he sends.

I know its not your job, it would just piss of Alex though.

-2Q
[/spoil]

and this is from your profile: "morale bashers needed, you will be given PROTECTION and resources for your losses."

Apparently what it should say is "clear a village for me, then I'll noble it and you" - beyond classy Alex!!

Conveniently enough, 2Quick's name disappeared from your profile just before you nobled him out for doing you a favor. I can't wait until you run up against a real player and they walk all over you.

DeletedUser

^^^is this true, or is NC running his mouth again?

If true, this is dispicable. At least cut a basher loose before you noble them. If the player in question is on these forums I'd like to hear a factual account of what happened??

DeletedUser

Fortunately for me, this isnt true, because if it was i would get so much hate about it lol. Basically what happened is this:

He became my morale basher, and to help him grow and give him protection, i let him join PMS.II and cleared 2 villages for him, one 6k and another 9k. He then nobled these, and then decided he was too big to be my morale basher anymore and started looking for his own morale bashers. Therefore i rimmed him.

So, get your facts right before ranting on the forums lol

DeletedUser

He became my morale basher, and to help him grow and give him protection, i let him join PMS.II and cleared 2 villages for him, one 6k and another 9k. He then nobled these, and then decided he was too big to be my morale basher anymore and started looking for his own morale bashers. Therefore i rimmed him.

did you expect your basher to never grow?? that's when you find a new basher.

what I'm hearing from this is that a member of PMS was allowed to rim a member from PMS II? I'd be getting the hell out of that tribe if I were there right now. Academy of death.

DeletedUser

PMS.II is gone. The people in PMS are nobling them now. What a lovely family huh?

DeletedUser99976

did you expect your basher to never grow?? that's when you find a new basher.

what I'm hearing from this is that a member of PMS was allowed to rim a member from PMS II? I'd be getting the hell out of that tribe if I were there right now. Academy of death.

lol that is pretty crazy

DeletedUser

No PMS.II is now under a new name dont worry lol

And i was going to rim him but decided not to as he asked to be my morale basher. 1 day later he decided not to be my morale basher anymore as he grew, because i cleared 2 villages for him. He was still small enough easily to be my morale basher but decided not to be, so i rimmed him. Theres no way you can say you wouldnt have done what i did.

DeletedUser

No PMS.II is now under a new name dont worry lol

And i was going to rim him but decided not to as he asked to be my morale basher. 1 day later he decided not to be my morale basher anymore as he grew, because i cleared 2 villages for him. He was still small enough easily to be my morale basher but decided not to be, so i rimmed him. Theres no way you can say you wouldnt have done what i did.

*Clap*
U clearing 2 villas for someone else ...The joy from this is like MJ coming back to life or JB being killed.
But i wonder how many axe u killed in both of these clearing.
200-300 ah must be 500 i guess.

DeletedUser

The great thing about PMS, is that no matter how great they say the are, I have not seen one outside member show any respect for them. Good tribes have respect from not just their own members. so Alex, shut up and let someone else that isnt the duke of your tribe praise it. If that isn't happening then your tribe sucks and you guys need to get some balls and do something. and by doing something I dont mean merging instead of warring, nobling your internals, or nobling your family tribe. Do something like declare on iKill and take em out. Show how good you are if you're so good.

DeletedUser

We will show how good we are when we want/need to... Until then, how [PMS] is run is up to our council... Im sure you will see soon enough.

But i dont get how good tribes are liked by everyone? How good you are isnt represented by how many people like you (contradicting yourself a little there, as if more tribe like you, surely its easier to play tribalhugs?) its represented by how good you are in the game. People can talk all they want in here, but its not like the more you post the better you are, or the more people like you in the externals the better you are. Its all in game.

DeletedUser94346

alexhol +1 for clearing that up.

The previous post made me lol.
I have no idea what [PMS] are like but it cracks me up that somebody might think just because a tribe isn't liked means it isn't good :')

Also the comment about no balls - the suggestion that one should declare on a tribe when told to or due to external pressure, just to show you have confidence or "balls"....lmao! Oh dear, someone is either a newb or just completely fails. Ever heard of the word tactics? Ever considered there may be good reason why [PMS] are doing what they're doing? I have no particular bias for or against [PMS] but stupid posts really do wind me up.

Anywho, carry on...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

A lot of leaders take external forum posts into account when managing the diplomacy. ;] So it's not "all in game".

DeletedUser

So youre telling me if we have a tribe full of the best players ever known in TW, but everybody hated them, they wouldnt win the world because they wouldnt have good diplomacy?

DeletedUser105718

(dull) You don't have a " tribe full of the best players ever known in TW" though! So it's not relevant is it?