Tribes in this world

DeletedUser

Nitesh I don't think you can criticize anyones playing style when you are the lowest of the low, you dirty dirty little spy you.

sp.ag

So youre telling me if we have a tribe full of the best players ever known in TW, but everybody hated them, they wouldnt win the world because they wouldnt have good diplomacy?

I could name many tribes that failed with an all star line-up on the basis of not having good external forum presence and it leading to dead ends with diplomacy, its not as important as it used to be since worlds being dished out like nappy changes but he is correct it is still a large contribution.

DeletedUser

Nitesh I don't think you can criticize anyones playing style when you are the lowest of the low, you dirty dirty little spy you.
Oh please.
I have a lot of self esteem and dignity to stoop so low to act as a spy.
I simply cannot deny my brother old ties with tnk thats all.

DeletedUser102111

what i get from this is
1)you think your pro but your not...
2)you insult them but yet you won't leave and make your own tribe..

oh and btw i know quite a few people in that tribe as i have played with them and i can tell you right now there not noobs idiot

1. you think you're pro but you're not...

Let him flame... he'll get eaten soon enough.

DeletedUser

I would like to give my 2 cents as this is I state the public forums,and everyone has the freedom of speech according to article 2 of HRA lol :p,I guess,well World 65 has developed to be a very good one indeed,as I myslf have returned to Tw since world 26.so been around 3 years or more.It has changed immensely with new players who are very good ingame,but lacks maturity in regards to diplomacy and respecting others,however it is more competitive since a lot of good players after world 40 has come through.The oldies tend to have the arrogance which comes along with experience and prior achievements which I think is understandable.

However the best tribes in teh world does not necessarily have to consist of the best players,there are to many good ones out there to put all of em in one tribe,it depends on location,diplomacy,loyalty both internally and externally.Also leadership has to be bold,smart and fair in order to keep a tribe motivated as well as like-minded in terms of goals.Its obvious that in previous worlds I have seen top tribes with no diplomacy dominate but they had that 1 tribe as an ally at some point to keep things in balance if not,the world will team up against them and no matter how many best players you have in the tribe you will go down..-period-

Toodles ;)

DeletedUser

Hell with it I will tell ya The Skulls, I have been in a lot of awful tribes but this one.. omg. I will probably go rogue soon and just start attacking people (hopefully no one from skulls sees this lol).

I don't want to but I really have no other options.

Haven't been on here in a while but shame you ain't next to me I can say that much....

DeletedUser

We will show how good we are when we want/need to... Until then, how [PMS] is run is up to our council... Im sure you will see soon enough.

But i dont get how good tribes are liked by everyone? How good you are isnt represented by how many people like you (contradicting yourself a little there, as if more tribe like you, surely its easier to play tribalhugs?) its represented by how good you are in the game. People can talk all they want in here, but its not like the more you post the better you are, or the more people like you in the externals the better you are. Its all in game.

Where did he ever say that good tribes were liked by everyone? He said that good tribes are respected by players outside of their tribe. The biggest reason people outside of PMS do not respect PMS is because you are a part of their tribe. You epitomize qualities such as dishonesty, disloyalty, and arrogance that are generally frowned upon by most players. People project their opinions of you on to the tribe PMS. Until you and/or PMS actually accomplish something on this world no one will respect you and no one will consider you a good player or PMS a good tribe.

DeletedUser

The problem is we can't prove ourselves when we prepare for war for a few weeks, then just when we're about to declare war, the other tribe disbands... Now we've got to go through the whole preparations of stacking, setting up ops etc again. Plus we've got to choose our target

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Where did he ever say that good tribes were liked by everyone? He said that good tribes are respected by players outside of their tribe. The biggest reason people outside of PMS do not respect PMS is because you are a part of their tribe. You epitomize qualities such as dishonesty, disloyalty, and arrogance that are generally frowned upon by most players. People project their opinions of you on to the tribe PMS. Until you and/or PMS actually accomplish something on this world no one will respect you and no one will consider you a good player or PMS a good tribe.
[/spoil]

Who cares about your opinion?
We are not here for popularity contest..

DeletedUser

The majority of politics and propaganda is opinion based. If you don't want to read people's opinions then don't partake in the public forums. Also again respecting a tribe has nothing to do with liking that tribe. You can dislike a tribe and still respect the way they fight their wars. Respect has nothing to do with popularity.

At Alex. It took you weeks to prepare for war against a tribe that was half your size and that was already engaged in war on another front? And you wonder why people have no respect for PMS :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The problem is we can't prove ourselves when we prepare for war for a few weeks, then just when we're about to declare war, the other tribe disbands... Now we've got to go through the whole preparations of stacking, setting up ops etc again. Plus we've got to choose our target

what a ridiculous and inane thing to say. You prepared for a "few weeks" stacking your front and presumably setting up some ops and then they disband? THAT IS WHEN YOU ATTACK. A recently disbanded tribe is easy pickings because something changed. They are now a group of individuals with no common leadership or goal, instead of a collective intelligence. That makes them EASIER to target.

This is just you blowing smoke because you know PMS is too afraid to attack anyone except their own academy. Just admit it. Saying you spent weeks planning a war and gave up when the targets got WEAKER is beyond comprehension. PMS leadership needs to put a muzzle on you before you make them look even more foolish than you already have.

DeletedUser107879

what a ridiculous and inane thing to say. You prepared for a "few weeks" stacking your front and presumably setting up some ops and then they disband? THAT IS WHEN YOU ATTACK. A recently disbanded tribe is easy pickings because something changed. They are now a group of individuals with no common leadership or goal, instead of a collective intelligence. That makes them EASIER to target.

This is just you blowing smoke because you know PMS is too afraid to attack anyone except their own academy. Just admit it. Saying you spent weeks planning a war and gave up when the targets got WEAKER is beyond comprehension. PMS leadership needs to put a muzzle on you before you make them look even more foolish than you already have.
Who say we are not attacking them? It's just that we don't need any big ops to be done since they got disbanded. You know I feel like you make this external forum acc just to spread propaganda and hate on PMS. You sure you are not one of those people we rimmed? Or was from PMS II? Also the academy was a mistake, it was originally for C2 members but got out of control.

DeletedUser

Ive just told you pal, Bantz. Its a good tribe with a nice friendly vibe to it. You do need to be 100% defensive and willing to only noble 21 point barbs to not upset anyone though. Im sure you would be right at home.

I have a simple question.

Can we noble 21 point players village or we cannot?

As u can see the 21 point player might get upset.

:)

Also i cannot find the tribe so the tag might be incorrect.

I cant find a good tribe either wobble sucks. :(

I think u might try, Bantz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes we are still attacking them, but it just means all defense can be moved, all ops arent a necessity (although they are still being done) as we can just noble them without any resistance. By a few weeks, i meant 5 days. Happy?

DeletedUser

A few weeks? To prepare for a war at this stage? What's up with that?

DeletedUser

As i said above, 5 days. And we didnt want to lose a single village, and quickly get alot of theirs. Problem?

DeletedUser

As i said above, 5 days. And we didnt want to lose a single village, and quickly get alot of theirs. Problem?

Don't lie. I know you were planning on them a long time before that.