Tribes

DeletedUser

We are back with a point to prove you have any questions pm me personally other then that stay to topic.

DeletedUser

Whoa razor haha people are just judging by the failure of W30, nothing more.

DeletedUser

You don't need to know you just play you're game I play mine.

sp.ag

No i was basing my reaction on behalf of the hundreds of players who became bored of hearing mindless arrogence and boasting to what outcome? i doubt i need to remind anyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am making a pre-made in the NE, if anyone wants to join. Only got a few people joining though...

MobiusOne

I am back!

After taking like a 2 year break....Sw33t

N00D FTW!

DeletedUser

I thought I should warn all =SK= are Back!

Warn what? A cheating, disgrace to humanity leader, quiete a few below-average players, majority are mediocre players and 1-2 pretty good players.

Keeping in mind most ex-SK's dislike Raven now despite that circular he sent you all after his in-game ban was uplifted. :icon_rolleyes:

Sean/Trycon quit who was one of/the best player.

I don't think we need a warning :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

IRT (Incident Response Team)
been in leadership before. looking for experienced players who will always be active. let me know if you want to join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

QERT (Quick Emergency Response Team)
been in leadership before. looking for experienced players who will always be active. let me know if you want to join
I heard the Rim has a few experienced players looking to point whore there way into your tribe :icon_twisted: