Tribes

DeletedUser

Going solo is usually suggested for more experienced players, as a new player, he should have a tribe for sitting + protection/learning.

Agreed, I learnt alot from my first tribe, even though the players were semi-noobs.

Then nobled them.... /sigh the good oldays

DeletedUser51390

Agreed, I learnt alot from my first tribe, even though the players were semi-noobs.

Then nobled them.... /sigh the good oldays

i learned nothing at all from my first tribe.(the blue dot telling me to read forums annoyed the hell out ome since i never talked to anyone)

they were rank 2 in the world(forget which one since it had n0 meaning behind it)

i made it over 200k nobling nothing but barbs with single nobles at a time.. bever once tried a train lol. i leftthat world knowing justas much as i did the day i started :(

sincethe tribe was rank 2 i dontthink i was ever attacked since i was in the core :(

DeletedUser

i learned nothing at all from my first tribe.(the blue dot telling me to read forums annoyed the hell out ome since i never talked to anyone)

they were rank 2 in the world(forget which one since it had n0 meaning behind it)

i made it over 200k nobling nothing but barbs with single nobles at a time.. bever once tried a train lol. i leftthat world knowing justas much as i did the day i started :(

sincethe tribe was rank 2 i dontthink i was ever attacked since i was in the core :(

Doesnt appear you actually tried to learn something. Why join a tribe if you dont interact with its members, join ops, sent defense etc.? Seems to me you were just a waiste of space like all the others that doesnt bother to read the tribe forums.

DeletedUser

Doesnt appear you actually tried to learn something. Why join a tribe if you dont interact with its members, join ops, sent defense etc.? Seems to me you were just a waiste of space like all the others that doesnt bother to read the tribe forums.
A lot of new players do that.

DeletedUser

Tell you what. This Mr Men tribe I have been hearing so much about sure does have alot of sexy folks in it. If I was in that tribe I would be sooooo happy:)

DeletedUser

the first tribe i ever went to was a good tribe and recieved a lot of help in terms of resources and support

but they eventually got kicked,it was inevitable.
but the member next to me,i think his name was boydizzle?
i always wanted to noble his village after all the time he farmed me.

i ended up noling another village which had higher points

DeletedUser

Whats that point got to do with this thread really?

Hiken wins

DeletedUser

Tell you what. This Mr Men tribe I have been hearing so much about sure does have alot of sexy folks in it. If I was in that tribe I would be sooooo happy:)
Yeah and they also make sexy farms.

DeletedUser

They are turning into RAKI!

Never mind..ChrisIIhoppy bullies me.

Incorrect. =SK= has some decent players, whether those who jump on the forum bandwagon are willing to admit it or not I've seen some great =SK= players on World 30, one even farmed me on World 32.

To say that a entire tribe sucks because they have been let down by a cheating leader is just silly now isn't it, circumstances have proven that things have not gone for them twice over, shame, but I'm looking foward to them (with any luck) proving us wrong this world. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser51390

your right i was and i didnt learn anything from them nor did i really try.

i just remember being invited an joining the first tribe who invited me lol :\