Tribes

DeletedUser

You cleared someone with spears and swords? You dodged with D instead of O?

DeletedUser

You cleared someone with spears and swords? You dodged with D instead of O?

yes... i didn't feel like i had the strength to fend off an attack so i dodged it and spent as many resources as i could so they would get little and not kill anyting in the hopes they would stop coming at me. they didn't so i continued dodging. when it got to the point it was annoying i attacked them in hopes to just set them back a little bit. instead i cleared him out and took about 20 losses. which was good enough for me because he became a farm and every other village had tons more resources when i attacked.

DeletedUser

If you planned on dodging attacks, why wouldn't you build O?

DeletedUser

i didn't have the resources... i joined a few days late and probably should have restarted in hopes of landing next to players my size. i admit that it wasn't the best strategy and that worst case scenario would have been a lot worse than best case but it all worked out :)

DeletedUser

i didn't have the resources... i joined a few days late and probably should have restarted in hopes of landing next to players my size. i admit that it wasn't the best strategy and that worst case scenario would have been a lot worse than best case but it all worked out :)

"i admit that it wasn't the best strategy"

yet again i've done it and it worked.

MobiusOne

There is no point in life....There, I just ended this meaningless conversation.

DeletedUser

RAKI Is out of tribe history right? How many words will be enough for them ?

mike62

FOSt is a premade tribe just entered into this world we have tried different things in different worlds the only one that was a failure was W18 and we had a large family in there nevermind wont happen again..

DeletedUser

Can anybody suggest a decent W33 tribe? I'm new to the game and wanna get in the swing o' things.

DeletedUser

apply to a tribe lathblade, thats what I would do. If you have decent past experience.

DeletedUser

Can anybody suggest a decent W33 tribe? I'm new to the game and wanna get in the swing o' things.

stay solo and find out yourself it is fun + you don't need a tribe at this stage of the game

DeletedUser

stay solo and find out yourself it is fun + you don't need a tribe at this stage of the game

Going solo is usually suggested for more experienced players, as a new player, he should have a tribe for sitting + protection/learning.