Trick or Treat: Hate. vs. Riot!

DeletedUser

Sanchez, come on now 4 villages? Even I know you can do better than that! :icon_wink:
I would have, but I had to quit shortly there after.
That was merely my 1st wave on him..
Don't get me wrong tho, I'm not knocking him, he can play well and as a team member as well.
I am just trolling. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser107009

I'm ready to roll. :icon_twisted:

I'm back everyone :O

DeletedUser

Von is in the tribe Queens though when those are taken...? 0.o

DeletedUser

Dang frosty, "et tu bruta" .......another one trying to get me killed without using nukes.

Honest EQ, I didn't mean decrepit.

lol Tezzo, don't worry about EQ man. Her bark is far worse than her bite....and that wrinkly old face is even worse :D

Btw, hi EQ :)

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I dont really care for wom is right or wrong, and if the NAP was ended "honorable" or not. After all, it´s a wargame and a NAP (Noble All Players) is just something there ... well.. is... and it will most likely NEVER be "broken" the way the initial terms were set as.

so.. with no further addo....

I recon this is where the NAP is broken:

Blue Jay 11 (173|409) K41 7,257 Von Hallander [HATE.] rivierorulz [Kraken] 2012-09-02 05:55:03

I do not lead Kraken and I do not think the NAP I made with Fort included them.

You are right what you say about NAPs, some tribes treat them like nothing. I have always stood by any deal I have made with a tribe, but that's just me. I made the mistake in trusting Fort & Eq.

Deleted User - 10770065

Von is in the tribe Queens though when those are taken...? 0.o

Nope

[spoil]
269d44c46d7b893b609d77bad243f3eb.png
[/spoil]

But at that time, Riot! and Noodle didn't have a NAP. So making the whole thing up about Kraken attacking Von Hallander as a violation of the NAP, is rubbish, and another pathetic excuse to go to war.

earthquake girl

Nope

[spoil]
269d44c46d7b893b609d77bad243f3eb.png
[/spoil]

But at that time, Riot! and Noodle didn't have a NAP. So making the whole thing up about Kraken attacking Von Hallander as a violation of the NAP, is rubbish, and another pathetic excuse to go to war.

Yes we did. We've had a NAP since summer.

earthquake girl

You sure about that? So why was this all going on while Von Hallander was getting nobled by Kraken?

Noodle v Riot! during Von Hallander being nobled by Kraken
http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=814&type=gain&oldtribe=73&timerange=2012/08/31%20-%202012/09/08&pn=-1

Come on EQ.... Maybe MF is right, you're a bit too old :lol:

Our CF was in place and we began discussing a possible merger on September 7th.

Our deal was always with Riot, and never with Kraken. Riot then merged with a tribe they knew we had conflicts with. Us old people like to keep notes.

Deleted User - 10770065

Our CF was in place and we began discussing a possible merger on September 7th.

Our deal was always with Riot, and never with Kraken. Riot then merged with a tribe they knew we had conflicts with. Us old people like to keep notes.

If a CF was in place during that time of Von Hallander being nobled by Kraken, then why were Hate. and Riot! still nobling the shit out of eachother despite this CF?

earthquake girl

If a CF was in place during that time of Von Hallander being nobled by Kraken, then why were Hate. and Riot! still nobling the shit out of eachother despite this CF?

The CF was in place on the 7th. When VH was attacked by Kraken isn't relevant so I'm not understanding why you keep mentioning this. We had no diplomacy with Kraken.

What is relevant here is that Riot! made a NAP with us, then merged with a tribe that had just opped VH. Then they blabbed and hosed us again, and they lied about it.

Deleted User - 10770065

The CF was in place on the 7th. When VH was attacked by Kraken isn't relevant so I'm not understanding why you keep mentioning this. We had no diplomacy with Kraken.

What is relevant here is that Riot! made a NAP with us, then merged with a tribe that had just opped VH. Then they blabbed and hosed us again, and they lied about it.

I'm talking about this EQ.

I dont really care for wom is right or wrong, and if the NAP was ended "honorable" or not. After all, it´s a wargame and a NAP (Noble All Players) is just something there ... well.. is... and it will most likely NEVER be "broken" the way the initial terms were set as.

so.. with no further addo....

I recon this is where the NAP is broken:

Blue Jay 11 (173|409) K41 7,257 Von Hallander [HATE.] rivierorulz [Kraken] 2012-09-02 05:55:03
Von Hallander said that he thinks that the NAP was broken when Kraken started to noble him. My point is that it's irrelevant because Riot! and Hate. didn't have a NAP with eachother at that time, so it definitely wasn't broken because of this. I wasn't talking about the Riot! - Kraken merge that happened afterwards.

Deleted User - 10770065

He was in Queen, but his villas weren't being taken by Kraken at that time.

DeletedUser

ohh, I see I better clarify a bit.. Kraken nobling my rimcluster was not the violation of the set NAP between RIOT! and noodles/Hate.

however, I was told from more than one person, both kraken and riot, that the attacks were pushed by people in Riot!
Fair game I guess, since kraken and noodles didn´t have relations at all, but as stated here, kraken and riot worked together, so obviously, noodle wouldn´t like that move by Riot.

personally, I dont really care for it, it´s all good game and fun, but sadly I was on hollyday, when it happend, and I only had like 3-5 vills left there when I returned, so couldn´t do much fighting, sadly enough (sorry to the kraken folks for letting you down on the fight)
only got to recap a few vills, kills a few nukes and noble a kraken vills or two in return for the attacks. not much, but still good to see nukes die at homes of kraken :)

but if I tell you that I wont hit you, then go ower to my friend and get him to hit you instad, then I recon you would be pretty angry with me too, no ;) *LOL*

have fun and happy nobling :)

Nic

DeletedUser17459

Sep 09 16:43 The tribe has made peace with Riot!
Sep 09 16:36 Riot! has offered peace to the tribe.

You can all just check that at your tribal event log. ~_~

Less than 2 weeks later you merged with the tribe that was attacking us. Did you assume Noodle/Hate would just forget that? :/

DeletedUser

Who cares why the NAP was broken. This war was going to erupt again anyway, everyone knew that. Just get some stats up and stop bickering about shit! I wana see OP's on players! Not what date Noodle and Riot! NAP'd.

Deleted User - 10770065

ohh, I see I better clarify a bit.. Kraken nobling my rimcluster was not the violation of the set NAP between RIOT! and noodles/Hate.

however, I was told from more than one person, both kraken and riot, that the attacks were pushed by people in Riot!
Fair game I guess, since kraken and noodles didn´t have relations at all, but as stated here, kraken and riot worked together, so obviously, noodle wouldn´t like that move by Riot.

personally, I dont really care for it, it´s all good game and fun, but sadly I was on hollyday, when it happend, and I only had like 3-5 vills left there when I returned, so couldn´t do much fighting, sadly enough (sorry to the kraken folks for letting you down on the fight)
only got to recap a few vills, kills a few nukes and noble a kraken vills or two in return for the attacks. not much, but still good to see nukes die at homes of kraken :)

but if I tell you that I wont hit you, then go ower to my friend and get him to hit you instad, then I recon you would be pretty angry with me too, no ;) *LOL*

have fun and happy nobling :)

Nic

Riot! needed friends, okay?!

Anyway, war stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 64
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 7
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 701,408
Side 2: 484,701
Difference: 216,707

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228,528
Side 2: 52,421
Difference: 176,107

chart
[/spoil]

Despite the Hate. F having the surprising attacks and op, things don't look so bad for Riot!