Trolls Live Here: Enter at Your Own Risk

DeletedUser

Then you shan't get in Envy!

I've already told you, my old CO would kill me in my sleep if I told you. Plus I don't like people judging what I done with him, he was a vet and mentor who helped me in w8 and needed a CO in w10 so we CO'd a few worlds until w33.

Your our BUFFET

I've already told you, my old CO would kill me in my sleep if I told you. Plus I don't like people judging what I done with him, he was a vet and mentor who helped me in w8 and needed a CO in w10 so we CO'd a few worlds until w33.

Doesnt matter. You either tell me or you don't. But I will never give up. :)

DeletedUser87721

Awww Does Dr. Cuddle needs some bro-lovin? :p
All is well but psh... who the heck needs skype when you have ventrillo ;)
His past exp: disbanding top 5 tribes; conquering his tribemates; One of the most Infamous Accounts known on W8 and W10. ;)
haha He's keeping it a secret for some reason or another.

Your our BUFFET

His past exp: disbanding top 5 tribes; conquering his tribemates; One of the most Infamous Accounts known on W8 and W10. ;)
Well, he said he has had personal experience with me. And that I was the best player on w48. With that said, I want to know who he is!

DeletedUser

Yes, yes I am. I have my reasons and you'll never know who I am. And not w8, small there.
gawd I hate the past

DeletedUser

Come on Cuddles it cant be that bad. Its not as though you disabanded a REALLY good tribe in the middle of a war just for some entertainment..........
:icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes:

I've never done that. So shut up and get your facts straight. I fight with honor, while nubs like you have to cheat to win.

DeletedUser87721

:icon_neutral: :icon_rolleyes:

I've never done that. So shut up and get your facts straight. I fight with honor, while nubs like you have to cheat to win.

Wait wait wait... Dont you go blaming the finger and pointing. I find that act = disbanding during a war for entertainment is dishonorable, distasteful, and disrespectful, I, myself, would not stoop to those levels.

I find Spies cheating and hate the whole idea of spies, but its part of the game. so it is what it is. but i dont cheat. :icon_cool:

I'd love to get some facts straight IF I knew who you were mate ;)

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait... Dont you go blaming the finger and pointing. I find that act = disbanding during a war for entertainment is dishonorable, distasteful, and disrespectful, I, myself, would not stoop to those levels.

I find Spies cheating and hate the whole idea of spies, but its part of the game. so it is what it is. but i dont cheat. :icon_cool:

I'd love to get some facts straight IF I knew who you were mate ;)

So don't make crap up if you don't know who I am.

Your a whore.