Trolls Live Here: Enter at Your Own Risk

DeletedUser

Well, my mission in this world(besides the whole matflany thingy) is to rim you... :icon_twisted:

What would that solve? Nothing...nothing at all. All you did was waste a noble that you could be using to rim a enemy. You sir...are an idiot.

DeletedUser87721

What would that solve? Nothing...nothing at all. All you did was waste a noble that you could be using to rim a enemy. You sir...are an idiot.

And YOU SIR should feel honored if you get rimmed by Buffet.

Nothing better than the feeling of getting somebody rimmed.

DeletedUser

And YOU SIR should feel honored if you get rimmed by Buffet.

Nothing better than the feeling of getting somebody rimmed.

I would laugh honestly. You act like BUFFET is the best of the best...sad fact is...he sucks. Compared to the countless players I've played with, his name is at the bottom.

DeletedUser87721

I would laugh honestly. You act like BUFFET is the best of the best...sad fact is...he sucks. Compared to the countless players I've played with, his name is at the bottom.

Thats beside the facts, What I should have emphasized more is that you should feel honored being nobled/rimmed by a player you countlessly refute or argue or enjoy conversations with on the E.F.'s rather than ingame nobodies wouldnt you?

DeletedUser

Thats beside the facts, What I should have emphasized more is that you should feel honored being nobled/rimmed by a player you countlessly refute or argue or enjoy conversations with on the E.F.'s rather than ingame nobodies wouldnt you?

No.

DeletedUser87721

No need to get your panties in a bunch mate :] I think its more glorious to know who's attacking you rather than individuals that wont and ignore your messages. Communication is fun wether its beneficial to your gaming or not.

DeletedUser

No need to get your panties in a bunch mate :] I think its more glorious to know who's attacking you rather than individuals that wont and ignore your messages. Communication is fun wether its beneficial to your gaming or not.

Its dishonorable to be rimmed in the first place...at least on your part.

DeletedUser87721

Its dishonorable to be rimmed in the first place...at least on your part.
I personally have only been rimmed once in my entire TW career. With 58 villages and over 550k pts, and 3 mil+ OD
I had to be internally nobled before the war began because of some family matters.

Not saying that you need to go out of your way to be rimmed thats cliche. Just simply stating when "the time comes" if it does.

DeletedUser

I personally have only been rimmed once in my entire TW career. With 58 villages and over 550k pts, and 3 mil+ OD
I had to be internally nobled before the war began because of some family matters.

Not saying that you need to go out of your way to be rimmed thats cliche. Just simply stating when "the time comes" if it does.

I've never been rimmed. The one time that I didn't start off good was w8, but I didn't stay there long.

Your our BUFFET

Oh, do we have to go into this? You said I was the best player on this world. And I suck? Top 10 on w33, top 10 on w46, top 10 on w47(rank 1 also). And those are the worlds that I am known through the account of Your our BUFFET. You obviously know nothing.

Best player: Evil Ferret, I know who you are :O
Worst player: Hard to tell...
Most promising player for the future: Time will tell.
Best tribe: BYON and Envy seem to both be good tribes.
Worst tribe: TITAN Family
Most promising tribe for the future: Time will tell,
Best leader: I have no idea...
Worst leader: Theres a lot of them.
Favourite leader: Me :D
Favourite forumposter: Repinski
Least favourite poster: Terminator-Salvation
Most underestimated tribe: Mine :icon_sad:
Most overrated tribe: I don't know...
Biggest screw up: El Cihad

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh, do we have to go into this? You said I was the best player on this world. And I suck, top 10 on w33, top 10 on w46, top 10 on w47(rank 1 also). And those are the worlds that I am known through the account of Your our BUFFET. You obviously know nothing.

Sorry if I didn't look into your new worlds. And yes, back when I played with you...which your not going to know...you kind sucked...compared to the other people I played with. I said that...didn't I?

You are the best in this world...you and Xtreme.

Your our BUFFET

Sorry if I didn't look into your new worlds. And yes, back when I played with you...which your not going to know...you kind sucked...compared to the other people I played with. I said that...didn't I?

You are the best in this world...you and Xtreme.

If you mean w33, yes, I did suck. I came back from w33 from quitting tw from w5. After ZODIAC showed me how to play again, almost every single world I have played after that I have been in top 20.

DeletedUser

If you mean w33, yes, I did suck. I came back from w33 from quitting tw from w5. After ZODIAC showed me how to play again, almost every single world I have played after that I have been in top 20.

BOOM!

Cuddles wins again. See...easy enough?