TW - W24 History book

DeletedUser59064

A few months ago this project was started by deadsocks with generous assistance from cgopie1, but it didn't have the big "media" coverage to become what it was planned... Our, W24, unique history book.

As of yet this has not been tried. We hope to have 100% success.

http://w24.wikidot.com/start

You have extra time? Register in and write your history about your past, present and future status as a W24 citizen.

Please direct all your questions or concerns to our admins and mods.
Admins:
Deadsocks
Cgopie1
Moderators:
Azi the dragon
Kica89

Few Rules:
- Do not spam in wiki forums
- Do not correct other players/tribes history without Admin/Mods permission
- This is not the place for insulting or threatening other members. Doing so may result in a permanant ban.

Remember:
Right now we are asking for a little more activity and involvement in this project. Let's write our history, no matter how good/bad it is... This isn't just about the story of the victors, history is made by everyone.

DeletedUser

I will sticky this because I find this an interesting initiative. If anyone has objections to this being stickied, please PM me.

As always, keep your posts on-topic and refrain from spam. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Very nice idea. I was going to suggest we do this here, but the website looks cooler and better, nice job. I might do mine sometime.

DeletedUser26129

i reject this as the page about manic is all but facts... if you want to make a page about manic's history and stuff, ask me and dont start imagining things and writing them down...

The Great 1One1

I think it was socks who wrote it. If you want a good detailed description on Manic, by all means mail it to me or sign up and put it in yourself.

DeletedUser26129

ofcourse not josh, because what else woudl they do to fill their time :D

Its like putting on your shoes before going outside, a habit :D

DeletedUser55663

Kg seems to be talking to himself :icon_confused: That's nothing unexpected, I guess.

DeletedUser

Yay! Promote Promote Promote!

KG, as far as your concerns, the more manic players you get involved the more you can ensure the manic page stays accurate. I will also keep a special eye out for that too.

I hope people at least go in and make a page about themselves! I love reading up on my enemy's history before I gobble them >:p Also its just fun to find out about how other players evolved through the game.

DeletedUser26129

If someone wants to be so kind to mail me the criteria of what the history has to include as a minimum, i could make a nice one. :D

DeletedUser59064

Should i write history about VG also or not... after all i was their enemy long time inside of them... xD

DeletedUser26129

inside report from a traitor could be a nice addition...

DeletedUser59064

inside report from a traitor could be a nice addition...

Inside report from player which do not sleep with "enemy" is always pressure... :icon_wink:

P.S. Sorry if i started flaming, lets keep it clean... :)

DeletedUser

Some things to start with for a tribe history
1) Who started it and when
2) Explain the name of tribe
3) When key members joined and what their jobs are/were
4) Starting location & map advancements since
5) Key allies and enemies
6) Key acheivements
7) Key wars

I would strongly suggest not spamming stats in there, because we already have twstats for that. Would be nicer with some colorful language that gives life to the history of the tribe. Just use carefully selected stats when they actually add something to the story.

Eh. And the wiki seems to be down right now. May have to look for another host?

DeletedUser26129

Szirius! whats an ex maniac doing here :D haha

i will make sure to do it lateron, currently moving :D

ravensbane3468

bah! I finally go to check this out and wikidot is down! pfft!

DeletedUser59064

bah! I finally go to check this out and wikidot is down! pfft!

LOL, thanks for the people which responded for now, this friday i will update few tribes... :)

that website needs a lot of work mate
Yea i know mate, step by step and i hope it will work good.... :icon_wink:

7) Key wars
I will talk with TGO, if you ask me, this can be special thread about W24 big wars which made W24 as it is now

Any ideas, new updates or so, just keep it coming... :)

DeletedUser

Szirius! whats an ex maniac doing here :D haha

Making sure you get the facts straight. Haha jk (or not? :icon_twisted:). Idk tribalworlds are kind of like stories, right? And as long as they are interesting you wanna keep listening.