TW - W24 History book

DeletedUser

I tried to make an account but no matter which one of my 12938 email addresses I use I get the message "The email can not be sent to this address.". Whats up with that?

DeletedUser59064

For that ask TGO(the great one) or deadsocks, they are both admins of site i'm just an mod... :)

b1rock

I tried to make an account but no matter which one of my 12938 email addresses I use I get the message "The email can not be sent to this address.". Whats up with that?
Same i tried sending it to a hotmail account but it didn't work worked when i sent it to a diff one though just put in the wrong address lol

DeletedUser

I'm having serious problems with this site. Keep getting Ajax errors and now I'm getting
500 - Internal Server Error

You sure we shouldn't be looking for a better host?

DeletedUser59064

Yea i have also, well TW worlds fall down also, so is this wiki... :p

DeletedUser

well ive had no problems. lol added my pg of text a few days ago. if anyone is interested. im dyslexic so please excuse the odd spelling error. :)

And Kg you write it ill post it.. save you the hastle.. also we need a proper write up for you and smurfy as well .. :p

DeletedUser59064

Give me approval to write Smurf history... :icon_twisted:

jk... :lol:

DeletedUser

well ive had no problems. lol added my pg of text a few days ago. if anyone is interested. im dyslexic so please excuse the odd spelling error. :)

And Kg you write it ill post it.. save you the hastle.. also we need a proper write up for you and smurfy as well .. :p

I read it & rated it +1 ! I thought it was very interesting Deb! Thanks for sharing :)

DeletedUser

Whenever i try to sign up it just says

"Email cannot be sent to this address"

DeletedUser

Did you just click "create account" in the top right?

If you click "create account"
then fill out account info (i used my @live account and it works fine)
then you will be asked to check your email and input the "Verification code"

Sorry I have tried several times with different email accounts and it has worked :/
i will keep trying to recreate the problems you all seem to be having..

The Great 1One1

We need to get that damn socks. I'm the only active admin.

DeletedUser59064

Meh very, very busy on w21, sorry for little absence... :p

DeletedUser59064

312kdqc.jpg

Give me my 1$ !!!

:lol:

good old grim

Should i write history about VG also or not... after all i was their enemy long time inside of them... xD

We would all love to hear some of the biased comments that "you people" come up with, so yes Kicocka you make one

DeletedUser59064

We would all love to hear some of the biased comments that "you people" come up with, so yes Kicocka you make one

Yea no problem...

P.S. that was joke, i will note write my personal feelings or so... only facts.