ummm one on ONE

DeletedUser41028

well i know this is a bit off topic from this,but i was thinking
players in ONE,have stated on many occasions that they want a challenge or just something worth their while, so i ask this of you players in ONE. How about a little one on one? we can set it up? It can start after the new years break. It gives everyone time to prepare. You can message me and we can work out who will go against who, as myself and one of your players have already agreed to this for ourselves. My in game name is Muncheez. I am not asking for mercy or anything like that, I understand what your tribe wants, but why not end this world with a little fun for all remaining active players, lets have a one on one and be honest with eachother and not support a tribemate against attacks. Let me know what you think, and please forum mod do not delete this.

also i know that some of your players are massive and way bigger then me so if some of them want a challenge maybe a 3 on 1 for some of them lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Social Disorder

Don't be a little cry baby.

ninga ginga on 19.12. at 04:27
I'm assuming you're just going to say the same thing as the last time you started attacking me, "nothing personal"? Eitherway good luck in this 1 v. 1.

All of you guys seem to want it, I don't mind doing an 1 on 1, but you noobs just ask for support/help from your tribe anyways, because without you are NOTHING

DeletedUser41028

us noobs? haha your funny. Funny thing is i have never asked for support. I love how you guys claim you want a one on one but when it comes to it your all so quick to run from it.

cry baby? far from it
I am more than willing to go out fighting, I can care less if this world ends, there will be many more, as for being a cry baby, im not the one who formed a big tribe because army camps were removed hahah.

this is not a plea to spare myself or my tribemates, i am already having a one on one with one of your tribemates soon, i was just saying i have some friends who would want one to if you guys were up to it but its clear that your not.

its not a waste of your time to go one on one with a few players... you still have the other side of the world you can conquer in the meantime.

DeletedUser

C'mon ppl, if I wasn't so small I would love to do this, and I'm sure you will learn from it, and it won't slow down your op.

DeletedUser

us noobs? haha your funny. Funny thing is i have never asked for support. I love how you guys claim you want a one on one but when it comes to it your all so quick to run from it.

cry baby? far from it
I am more than willing to go out fighting, I can care less if this world ends, there will be many more, as for being a cry baby, im not the one who formed a big tribe because army camps were removed hahah.

this is not a plea to spare myself or my tribemates, i am already having a one on one with one of your tribemates soon, i was just saying i have some friends who would want one to if you guys were up to it but its clear that your not.

its not a waste of your time to go one on one with a few players... you still have the other side of the world you can conquer in the meantime.

From what i see it was YOU who created the topic asking for a 1on1.. i guess your feeling the pressure when you come pleading for us to go easier on the world. You will be destroyed. The more posts you make, the more embarrassed i feel for you. Go down with some integrity.

DeletedUser92671

its not a bad idea, but could you enforce it?

for example, ~WU~ are trying gangbang me, and still failing :S

DeletedUser41028

im not pleading anything haha. i feel no pressure from anything. I simply play this game for fun, therefor i see no reason to take it badly if i lose, it is a learning experience.

I am not asking you to go easier on the world, i was just asking if a few of you would like to go one on one with a few more my friends from WU.You quote what i say and still you say i am pleading you to go easy on the world? haha. maybe you should ready and understand everything i write before you post anything rattlesnake,that way you don't seem so foolish the next time you post.

Yes beowned i could enforce it on the tribe IM in, no other tribe. of course my tribemates would want to attack some one as well so yes, one of your players would prob be getting teamed up on, but for the players we agree to i could set up a 1 on 1. it would only be for a few players because only a few of us have the size to compete.

DeletedUser

i continually lose respect everyday for the lack of integrity from the members in One. It's really sad how arrogant (and rightfully so i suppose) you guys are. However, You don't have to be a hats about it and insult every other sentence. 187 isn't begging for jack fing shizzlely dizzle dopaisutrpoweiurweltfj owaief.

he asked for a 1v1 and said "it's up to you guys. let me know."

Coming on here with responses like "stop being a cry baby" and "Or we can not waste our time and conquer the world?" and " i guess your feeling the pressure when you come pleading for us to go easier on the world."

He wasn't crying. He wasn't pleading. He simply said "you guys say you want a challenge. if you want one, here i am. I don't even promise to be good! BUT I'LL HAVE FUN DOING IT. it'll be FUN. LET. ME. KNOW!"

and you guys. aurghhh >< it just pisses me off. None of this thread except the first post was necessary.

if you want a 1v1 with him, mail him/post here. if you don't, shut the hell up.

"its not a bad idea, but could you enforce it?"
Thanks for being the only one from ONE on this thread not being a complete diiii... i mean jerk. Good question. would be just a question of honor really. ask your tribesmates to leave him alone and visa-virsa. as far as testing for support, if you kill more villages of support than he has villages, you know he's cheating. *shrug* and seeing as you're probably 5x his size anyways. :eek:, a 1v1 shouldn't scare you even if he did bring friends cause like you said:

"for example, ~WU~ are trying gangbang me, and still failing"

DeletedUser94653

I actually like the idea of a 1 vs 1.

Anyone want me? :)

Terms and Conditions
- You have to be relatively close to me (as someone deleted the camps Grrrrr)
- If you are already receiving some love from One this isn't a get out clause

You'll find me in Applebypaul, mail me if you're interested :)

DeletedUser

I'm interested in some one on one action Paul baby. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't play this world but i'm always up for a good one on one and it forever surprises me how many players crap themselves at the thought of it happening. Then all the excuses under the sun come out and i've seen more of these excuses than my fair share.

Good on you reefer and turks for having balls and i know you both do :)

I'm happy to assist in a coplay if anyone wants to do a serious one on one without outside assistance.

DeletedUser

hey marcus

sure if someone wants to do a one on one fight and needs a co to help out. hard to see it happening though. I doubt many players on this world have developed like on a normal world and most are probably scared of incomings still.

DeletedUser93439

hah, I had some difficulties here myself, but the world itself took an interesting turn. Basicly all against one could be interesting. Too bad the end result will remain pretty much the same xD