!UN! Sends in Peacekeeping Force

DeletedUser

!UN! can turn this around. They just need to have someone step up and take charge. They have the potential to do it, its whether or not someone will take that extra step.

The problem is no on in the upper ranks has the time, desire, will to do that. And so the situation drags on.

DeletedUser

The fact that !UN! is in such a terrible position right now is their own doing. They foolishly declared on a tribe equally powerful when internally !UN! wasn't in the right state of mind.

!UN! can turn this around. They just need to have someone step up and take charge. They have the potential to do it, its whether or not someone will take that extra step.

I guess you can say it's !UN! own fault. However, the group of players/leaders that declared on Quay left the game already, which means they left us with the mess.

My guess is that they were thinking: Let's declare on Quay and people will come back because war is fun!
Or something like that, but the opposite happened, more people were leaving..

DeletedUser

It boils down to !UN!'s past leadership stretching the tribe's capacity, in all aspects, way too far.
A tribe needs to first have itself working like a well-oiled machine "before it hits the race-track," so to speak.
There were far too many internal issues at the time of declaring on Quay for example.

DeletedUser

It boils down to !UN!'s past leadership stretching the tribe's capacity, in all aspects, way too far.
A tribe needs to first have itself working like a well-oiled machine "before it hits the race-track," so to speak.
There were far too many internal issues at the time of declaring on Quay for example.

It wasn't the tribe's capacity stretched as much as it was the leadership's. The leadership issues should have been resolved, but the weren't.

DeletedUser

It wasn't the tribe's capacity stretched as much as it was the leadership's. The leadership issues should have been resolved, but the weren't.

Thats what I tried to include with the "tribe's capacity, in all aspects" part, but yes point made by now :)