!UN! Sends in Peacekeeping Force

DeletedUser

Hacked or intentional is doesnt really matter. Many of UN's key players will confirm that !UN! were in very bad shape (due to leadership).

Who knows how long the new version will last but what content in my point that relates to this topic is that the !UN! that exists right now is not the !UN! that world 48 came to know.

bread castle

True, it is funny how annoyingly simple his password was. (Can't help but think of the bit in Spaceballs about the combination to the planet shield.)

Very strange....I have the same secret combination on my carry case....

Last edited:

DeletedUser92650

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Isn't this old yet? :icon_rolleyes:

Howey has gone !UN! Disbands.

So what? People love a conspiracy theory but the obvious is there for all to see, people tracking I.P addresses? Whats all that about?

Its not the first time somebody has spitefully disbanded a tribe and it certainly won't be the last. However !UN! was not working as a unit properly with no real out-right leader, meaning no tribal direction, or co-ordination (not properly anyway). The way I see it is that this is more of a kick in the backside. We all knew the foundations of the tribe had been infested with termites fighting for power. This was ultimately going to crumble which it did. This was more of a poke in the right direction rather than a poke in the eye.

Just my opinion.

Trendy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Quay
Side 2:
Tribes: !UN!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,669
Side 2: 11,175
Difference: 70,494

chart

DeletedUser

Thought I would update stats
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 106
Difference: 78

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 195,962
Side 2: 922,850
Difference: 726,888

chart

Side 1: 6,600
Side 2: 137,516
Difference: 130,916

chart

DeletedUser

They aren't completely different.

My guess is Quay just had an op land when the first set were posted.

This is what happened but i was informed i should have waited a little longer to post this lol
I guess someone else didnt hit at the right time

DeletedUser

You guys ran a good op.

Really makes ya wonder why 50 members of Quay are considering merging with 20 members of UN along with others from other tribes into one big happy family.

DeletedUser

You guys ran a good op.

Really makes ya wonder why 50 members of Quay are considering merging with 20 members of UN along with others from other tribes into one big happy family.

This is w48, must I say more? :icon_neutral:

o_O -> SubV

RiCe -> Womble
Gnome -> Womble

Sov -> Brave!

~WE~ -> CORE

some rim tribe -> SYN (I know there was a merge, I can't remember the name)

Flame -> ~PWN~

VIP -> !UN!

Xwolf -> Mighty

Aragon -> Risen

-XIII- ?

Almost every top 10 tribe has merged in some way

DeletedUser

You guys ran a good op.

How do you think Quay was formed initially anyway? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

As has been state throughout these forums most of the tops tribes were formed by merges but Quay was no different I will not argue that. But I will say that we arent the joke everyone thought we would be when we formed Quay. But here are the updated stats and just so everyone knows those three that they took were ones we took they took back they arent gaining any ground now

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 111
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 19
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 188,188
Side 2: 973,873
Difference: 785,685

chart

Side 1: 28,340
Side 2: 169,912
Difference: 141,572

chart

DeletedUser

As has been state throughout these forums most of the tops tribes were formed by merges but Quay was no different I will not argue that. But I will say that we arent the joke everyone thought we would be when we formed Quay. But here are the updated stats and just so everyone knows those three that they took were ones we took they took back they arent gaining any ground now

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 111
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 19
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 188,188
Side 2: 973,873
Difference: 785,685

chart

Side 1: 28,340
Side 2: 169,912
Difference: 141,572

chart
considering what happened to UN! internally, there really is nothing to brag about.

DeletedUser

!UN!'s internal problems have no great bearing on the performance of a player. It does have an effect on support sent to assist in ops. But a good enough player should be able to defend themselves from operations on their own.

DeletedUser

If I remember well,WE and CORE were at war just before they merge and created Quay...Now Quay is at war with UN and what is next step?I just have to say I can see howhistory repeats itself...

DeletedUser

The WE and CORE war was a stalemate. The Quay UN war isn't a stalemate. Quay is winning the war now and if they pushed threw and continued Quay players would grab so much more territory.

Instead it looks like they will still get that territory just Quay's players won't actually occupy the towns.

DeletedUser

If you are referring to the post that also has gotten some major talks about it recently then yes UN has been included in it but they arent the only tribes as if i recall correctly their are 4 tribes counting Quay mentioned. But I guess we will have to wait and see what actually happens and what people just like to talk about.

But maybe this time people wont doubt Quay or whatever we become like everyone did last time

We have still yet to stop attacking UN I can promise you that

DeletedUser

If you are referring to the post that also has gotten some major talks about it recently then yes UN has been included in it but they arent the only tribes as if i recall correctly their are 4 tribes counting Quay mentioned. But I guess we will have to wait and see what actually happens and what people just like to talk about.

But maybe this time people wont doubt Quay or whatever we become like everyone did last time

Why War when you can Hug. No wonder w48 is loosing members so quickly seems very very few actually have a backbone on here.

DeletedUser

As I said we are still attacking UN and will hopefully have gotten rid of some of them by the time this so called merge with UN happens. But in most wars the weak are killed and rimed and the rest are taken in. That is what is going to happen with UN I am guessing. It just also seems to happen around the same time we are considering merging.