!UN! Sends in Peacekeeping Force

DeletedUser

Yes I was referring to that post,I know it includes 2 more tribes but UN and Quay are biggest of that 4...

DeletedUser

What I must have forgot how big PWN was

Yes they are big also,but if you have to chose 20 players from UN or 30 from PWN everyone would take 20 from UN,quantity isn't guarantee of quality...By this I don't meant anything bad about PWN,just saying that UN is better tribe even if they aren't bigger any more...But than there are more criteria to decide which tribe is bigger...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got plenty of reports from !UN! members to prove that !UN! is missing a bit in the Quality area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is approximated that the current tribes will supply approximately the following number of members to the new tribe CRZY 7 , PWN 55, UN 20 , QUAY 50. These numbers are approximate, depending on returned/new account sits, members who have quit or gone inactive since initial discussions and not binding.

I thought I should bring un a line or two of the conversation you two keep mentioning. It I believe says 20 or 27 (depending on how you see it) UN players. Okay, still a kinda big number I get it. But this kinda shows what I was saying it is more like we are merging with PWN and the good battle tested UN players are coming into us

DeletedUser

What you consider battle tested and what others consider battle tested are most likely completely separate things.

DeletedUser

Either way that still leaves my point that we are just bringing in the ones that survived up to this point of the war in but who knows maybe none of this will happen at all lol

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: !UN!
Side 2:
Tribes: Quay

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 284
Difference: 170

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 34
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 840,810
Side 2: 2,380,048
Difference: 1,539,238

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,991
Side 2: 292,815
Difference: 202,824

chart

DeletedUser

Ouch...looks like UN is looking forward to those hugs from Quay. Hopefully they come soon before they are completely nobled. But I'm sure KIA's treachery helped Quay get the upper hand.

DeletedUser

34 conquers in an entire week is not something I would call being even remotely close to "completely nobled" :lol:

DeletedUser

No not by any means I was just joking. Poking a little fun out of the possibility of the upcoming merge. I hope UN turns it around and tells Quay and the others where to put that merge suggestion.

DeletedUser

I hope to see a turn around, too, but I don't think they will put off the merge.

DeletedUser

With us and KIA attacking them they kind of got to merge or they will be gone to the rim in a few weeks

DeletedUser

Or may the best tribe win and maybe recruit a couple of the battle hardened warriors that are left. *sigh* Guess those days are over.

DeletedUser

The fact that !UN! is in such a terrible position right now is their own doing. They foolishly declared on a tribe equally powerful when internally !UN! wasn't in the right state of mind.

!UN! can turn this around. They just need to have someone step up and take charge. They have the potential to do it, its whether or not someone will take that extra step.

DeletedUser

Or may the best tribe win and maybe recruit a couple of the battle hardened warriors that are left. *sigh* Guess those days are over.

I'm a battle-hardened warrior. You can find me on the K3 rim. Call me. Rawr! <----supposed to be sexy tiger growl :icon_redface: