Uncontrollable Neutrality

DeletedUser

Sure it did.
There were 2 options..
merging to look more powerful and hope no one attacks.

or

become more of a powerhouse and add to this worlds climbing wars.

It has to be one or the other or why else merge?

logic it burns me, me and dal planned this to a T, but who should we fear? Riot cant do another 3 front war with the combination of Rx (who did make a decent surprise blow) and urban. Zombie already has their hands full with play. The Rx sector has been cleaning their rim. it would only make sence to come out with a few war decs in the following days, but those will come soon enough ;)

Deleted User - 10770065

This world is starting heat up, time to give the world some STD's.

DeletedUser

Good luck on the new tribe, I know with the best minds of urban and RX you guys will do well!

DeletedUser

logic it burns me, me and dal planned this to a T, but who should we fear? Riot cant do another 3 front war with the combination of Rx (who did make a decent surprise blow) and urban. Zombie already has their hands full with play. The Rx sector has been cleaning their rim. it would only make sence to come out with a few war decs in the following days, but those will come soon enough ;)
Why are you guys so focused on who can or cannot war you?:icon_confused:
The second part of my question was about whether you guys would declare in the near future and the best answer given pertaining to that was;
I don't see how that makes sense? We are in no way fearing Riot! right now. And ZOMBIEs on the other side of the world... Kraken is much less of a threat after they merged. Who would we fear?

I also mentioned in the former that every little detail was drawn out. ;) Maybe someone should read..
:icon_rolleyes:
even tho, according to his own map...:icon_idea:
[SPOIL]
en61

Kind of Northernish yea ;) USA USA USA
[/SPOIL]
you share a front with ZOMBIE.:icon_surprised:
For a minute I was begining to think I was a little mixed up:icon_redface:, but after looking closer at the comment below your map, I see that it is most likely Enialaej, because...
ummmm... Canada is northern(we rock), not so much USA :icon_razz:
But that still doesn't answer my question.
:icon_wink:

Deleted User - 10770065

Why are you guys so focused on who can or cannot war you?:icon_confused:
The second part of my question was about whether you guys would declare in the near future and the best answer given pertaining to that was;

:icon_rolleyes:
even tho, according to his own map...:icon_idea:

you share a front with ZOMBIE.:icon_surprised:
For a minute I was begining to think I was a little mixed up:icon_redface:, but after looking closer at the comment below your map, I see that it is most likely Enialaej, because...

:icon_wink:

War is imminent ;)

DeletedUser

Why did ZOMBIE send one of their zombies out of their tribe to send out nukes at us for? :O

Not only that, but they are nobling villages they know I was clearing. Doesnt seem to friendly on their part.

DeletedUser

Not only that, but they are nobling villages they know I was clearing. Doesnt seem to friendly on their part.
Oops, I must have signed into tribal hugs by mistake.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LordSanchez I was referring to you saying Urban did the merge because we didn't want other tribes to war us, that map, the 'frontline' includes Rx members, not Urban, a tribe is kind of in between us, oh yeah Riot! blocks ZOMBIE from Urban.

DeletedUser

LordSanchez I was referring to you saying Urban did the merge because we didn't want other tribes to war us
I was asking why the two tribes merged together.
I gave 2 plausible options, not just one.
Nor did I ever make a statement saying STD or as you would say "Urban", was formed because you didn't want other tribes to war you. I asked a question, hence why I started my post with "was" and ended it with a "?"
[SPOIL]
#1 Was this move made in the hopes that maybe the other established tribes would be less likely to strike you down or
#2 do you guys have a plan, targets or maybe even a declaration ready to post soon?
[/SPOIL]

that map, the 'frontline' includes Rx members, not Urban, a tribe is kind of in between us, oh yeah Riot! blocks ZOMBIE from Urban.
Why if RX and Urban have merged are you still talking as if the tribe is two separate entities?
Rx and Urban merged and formed STD, right?
You have a number of tribes with which you are in a position to declare on...not just riot or zombie.
When I look at your map I do see a shared front with Zombie and STD.. a small front, but a front.

Deleted User - 10770065

I was asking why the two tribes merged together.
I gave 2 plausible options, not just one.
Nor did I ever make a statement saying STD or as you would say "Urban", was formed because you didn't want other tribes to war you. I asked a question, hence why I started my post with "was" and ended it with a "?"

Why if RX and Urban have merged are you still talking as if the tribe is two separate entities?
Rx and Urban merged and formed STD, right?
You have a number of tribes with which you are in a position to declare on...not just riot or zombie.
When I look at your map I do see a shared front with Zombie and STD.. a small front, but a front.

Yes, there will be declarations.