Uncontrollable Neutrality

DeletedUser

In all honesty, I never thought my initial question would be dragged out this long..:icon_confused:
Thanx for the entertainment tho, Enialaej. :)

It's because us, on the public forums Sanchez, just love your technical, lets say, intelligent way of talking.

<3

DeletedUser106646

LordSanchez I was referring to you saying Urban did the merge because we didn't want other tribes to war us, that map, the 'frontline' includes Rx members, not Urban, a tribe is kind of in between us, oh yeah Riot! blocks ZOMBIE from Urban.

No tribe will ever block Zombie if they want you they will go over the tribe to get to you if they have to they are a beast.
I look forward to STD next move once they have eaten all there inactive accounts up which will take a while so i do not think STD will be declaring on anyone soon.

DeletedUser

No tribe will ever block Zombie if they want you they will go over the tribe to get to you if they have to they are a beast.
I look forward to STD next move once they have eaten all there inactive accounts up which will take a while so i do not think STD will be declaring on anyone soon.
I think you made a spelling error in your profile name. :icon_eek:
I think "f-a-n-b-o-i" is how it is really spelled. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser106817

We are powerful. We are legendary. watch out cause we have a cure for zombies and and urban Policy to quench riots.

DeletedUser

I already explained why the former answer makes no sense. The only top tribe near us is Riot! and they obviously cannot nor don't want to fight us.

well of the 4 mayor tribes riot! has the worst position... they are in the middle and surrounded by the 3 others for 85%
but it is in fact a tribe people can't underestimate since they are still not disbanded or dead

And yes they merged 2 times, but also STD and Hate merged a tribe in. the only ones not merging so far is zombie i believe...
lets see what they will do

Senne

DeletedUser106646

Riot! and zombie merge eating up the inactives and waring HATE :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

ZOMBIE now supports Riot!, Riot! signed an NAP with ZOMBIE I think 4ish days ago. They plan on warring the HATE family together :) Should be a fun world :D

DeletedUser105209

ZOMBIE now supports Riot!, Riot! signed an NAP with ZOMBIE I think 4ish days ago. They plan on warring the HATE family together :) Should be a fun world :D

Did your zombie "source" tell you all of this as well?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser106646

True who is x boricuax911 does he play w61 never heard of him before.