Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

DeletedUser

I wanted to fight nam... not much of a fight now tho isit

Yeah but if it wasnt ending this way with an Any NBD and Golden merge then it would mean we were betraying our allies, the way Nam betrayed theres. This ending proves that Golden keeps its word to it's allies, where upon Nam does not.

Yeah we'd have all liked to fight Nam on an even footing, but Nam took away any hope of that when they acted the way they acted, they made too many enemies, and now all those enemies are gunning for them equally.

It's not a fair fight because Nam suck at diplomacy, nothing NBD Golden or Any did, this ending is Nam's own doing :/.

Just for the record though, theres many Nam players i do respect and it's not their fault, their leadership handled diplomacy badly and toxic players such as Nugget Putin, GOTDestroyer, Lyam etc made the tribe look bad and even more disliked.

Theres quality players such as Absinthe, Barb King, and others who have played the game how it should be played.. dont run around backstabbing people and dont really deserve to lose in this way, to these players we at Golden Any and NBD apologise for the ending but also realise you know why it's happened :p.

But unfortunetly for them, theyre in a tribe with a lot of people who do deserve to lose and have burned a lot of bridges between w77 and w83.

DeletedUser

You are right, Andrew & Luke, it is a disappointing end. People like Ara, who are like "bring it", I have respect for. But those clowns who left the tribe, and who are doing their damnedest to get themselves banned, are just a bunch of sore losers. Why anyone even puts up with you and your antics is beyond me.

DeletedUser114961

I saved one of best Thin Lizzys songs for this last war, so give it a good listen, I mean if you disagree with me, I can't make you to be right.

[video=youtube;iC6Cgb8nHwk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6Cgb8nHwk[/video]

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just got home from a wedding to see this! Was gonna return to this world this week but hey it is what it is. Congrats on world win h0lly, truly deserved and well done.

Thank you Michael, that means a lot to me :icon_smile:
I had a quote prepared of you saying you'd come back incase you bashed us. I'm glad you didn't. Though I wish you had, a fight would have been fun. Eventhough I actually suck at fighting...

Michael Corleone.

Well, you can feel free to share quote cause I am intrigued to see it. And I come home and see people have left tribe already and shit no point returning now, it was quite pathetic to see on skype tbh. Golden was and is the better tribe and one thing I cannot stand on TW is people being afraid to admit defeat. So kudos to everyone you all deserve world win. And if I ever offended anyone on forums, I apologize!

And I hope you make a game of thrones chat and if theres one, feel free to add me to it. Quite glad the wedding I was at didn't end up like the Red Wedding.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well, you can feel free to share quote cause I am intrigued to see it. And I come home and see people have left tribe already and shit no point returning now, it was quite pathetic to see on skype tbh. Golden was and is the better tribe and one thing I cannot stand on TW is people being afraid to admit defeat. So kudos to everyone you all deserve world win. And if I ever offended anyone on forums, I apologize!

And I hope you make a game of thrones chat and if theres one, feel free to add me to it. Quite glad the wedding I was at didn't end up like the Red Wedding.

The quote was just you saying "I haven't come back to W83... yet." or something close to it.
Rather drunk after a busy workday now o0 But yeah I should make that Skypechat =/

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hats off to krieger, takes a lot to play someone for that long. I must say well played lad :)

i will come back to fight till the end, best of luck To everyone :) what happens when I rim you all and get NAM the world win, do I get classed as the best player in nohaul history?

DeletedUser27978

Meh, me and harry were reking ANY. Pretty much quit after diplomacy was formed.

Was a tough decision for leadership. World ended 3 months ago.

Pretty boring world for ANY.

DeletedUser42044

Meh, me and harry were reking ANY..

Side 1:
Players: welsh celts
Side 2:
Tribes: ANY

Timeframe: 01/10/2015 00:00:00 to 01/03/2016 23:57:59 (until welsh went inactive)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

DeletedUser27978

Family tribes mean you are a singular entity.

I am sure you can dissociate yourself from them now, as you don't fear losing the initial influence (+ Bonfires) you used them for.

Anyhows.

Side 1:
Players: welsh celts
Side 2:
Tribes: ANY, ANY 2, AnyA

Timeframe: 01/07/2015 00:00:00 to 01/03/2016 00:08:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 7
Difference: 45

DeletedUser

Not reking, but it was definitely a nuisance at that time. There was a lot on ANY's plate with NAM, sass/horde, khan, malice and the backstab group. Plus as krieger has mentioned previously, recruitment policy of ANY's sister tribes was quite different from ANY. The only ANY player in that area was 14 and he pretty much held the line even after several local joint ops between Sass/Khan and NAM.

DeletedUser75474

In all honesty welshy, it's because of that NAP with ANY (regardless of how much you destroyed them according to you) that you were able to fend off the NBD & Golden mini OPs on you. If you were fighting on the ANY front as well, you'd be gone 3 months ago. Literally rimmed.

DeletedUser118341

Well, this is disappointing, but also expected. Everyone knew most of NAM were all talk.

Also, why they invited the ex-Blue players, they were always going to run.

Trex and Jake ran from a fight on W82, I hear Jake atleast got wrecked on HP(after declaring, then giving an excuse, which should have been forseen). And ofcourse they have ran from every fight this entire world, and yet still consider themselves good players. Its typical of this new era of player, who are aweful, but because they can grow accounts they think they are good players. Such a shame.

Congrats to Golden, were always the stronger tribe. Unfortunately, people live and die by their decisions, while NAM do have some good players, and players who are lovely people. They made the wrong choice in joining NAM, and thus should be purged for their sins ;).

ALSO... GAME OF THRONES!!! :)