Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

DeletedUser

Krieger you had tribes called Anya anya2 and any 2 which we had a total of around 80 caps Against. You can check tw stats for it. But I understand how you can struggle to understand something so basic

DeletedUser117362

[video=youtube;TAryFIuRxmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ[/video]

Brick Tamland

Side 1:
Tribes: ANY, ANY 2
Side 2:
Tribes: NAM

Timeframe: Forever

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 9,207
Side 2: 9,541
Difference: 334
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 359
Side 2: 134
Difference: 225

Still didnt win did you :p You can whine and say you had more conquers at a certain point, but you didnt even stick around XD
chart

Psihic

Miserable end to a miserable world.

Tnx god no haul is history.

But yea, Golden always was the better tribe. Or at least played it better. No point denying it.

And when it comes to Krieger, well, I guess payback for W77.

Karma always catches you, one way or the other.

DeletedUser112461

Trex and Jake ran from a fight on W82, I hear Jake atleast got wrecked on HP(after declaring, then giving an excuse, which should have been forseen). And ofcourse they have ran from every fight this entire world, and yet still consider themselves good players. Its typical of this new era of player, who are aweful, but because they can grow accounts they think they are good players. Such a shame.

Lol? Firstly I joined w82 and put my heart and soul into it, doubling the size of the account I took over in just a few weeks giving CGI a run for their money. I'm sure CGI would even agree that we put up a hell of a fight. So implying that we're bad players is simply ridiculous.

And we did not run away, we stood up to a dominating tribe triple our size while fighting two other tribes in our backlines. We quit because you and your poor leadership lost an opportunity to work with an experienced and active group of players. While you sit playing internal wars within Colour, CGI only grow and grow. We left because you refused to help us. All we needed were a few stacks and a timly counter account on CGI and Lick Me would have held strong and continued playing, even though we were extremely outgunned and outnumbered.

Also if you're going to bash TreX and I, at least come at us with something concrete and worthwhile. Not this absolute drivel you're spouting.

DeletedUser42044

Family tribes mean you are a singular entity.

Wrong.

ANYA and ANY2 were mass recruit tribes, made with purpose to slow down Khan/NAM of nobling players between us. With recruiting to our academies they at least got a bit fighting chance. It was 14. krieger idea and it really worked surprisingly fine. Even if they lost 45 in like 150 day, it is far from wrecking from my point of view.

DeletedUser27978

Wrong.

ANYA and ANY2 were mass recruit tribes, made with purpose to slow down Khan/NAM of nobling players between us. With recruiting to our academies they at least got a bit fighting chance. It was 14. krieger idea and it really worked surprisingly fine. Even if they lost 45 in like 150 day, it is far from wrecking from my point of view.

Yeah great point mate, it's good to half quote posts, write your arguement and forget the point you are trying to make has already been mentioned.

I am sure you can dissociate yourself from them now, as you don't fear losing the initial influence (+ Bonfires) you used them for.

Rekt as in, every account we fought was slowly beaten. A small foothold into the continent was made into a number 1 ranking.

Any how's,

How are all your guys still playing? You've played this world well boring.

Think I left for 3 months to look at the map to see the same borders.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ANY, ANY 2
Side 2:
Tribes: NAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,207
Side 2: 9,541
Difference: 334
chart
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 359
Side 2: 134
Difference: 225

Still didnt win did you :p You can whine and say you had more conquers at a certain point, but you didnt even stick around XD
chart

Grant and i did win in face. We were very successful while playing on the ANY front and NBD front. All in all very good world for us

DeletedUser

Welsh account please stop bragging, u could only take inactive and nub members

When did u take a villa from 14. Krieger, he was entire frontline with you, your tribe members, Khan and Sass,

you never took any villagefrom him even after numerous OPs

DeletedUser

When a player has an estimated 10-20 bonfires you tend to avoid them and go for other players that take less effort. That's basic tribalwars logic is it not?

DeletedUser42044

When a player has an estimated 10-20 bonfires you tend to avoid them and go for other players that take less effort. That's basic tribalwars logic is it not?

You tried to took him out with ur mates/allies several times. You failed. Only real Welsh/NAM/Khan success on south was basically one academy village every third day or so. Hardly worth of mentioning. We could handle this with easy as ANY nobled Sass and their allies with probably around 50x faster rate.

DeletedUser

As well as this was played by Golden/Any/NBD and as someone, when asked by bill supported the plans I honestly dont see why anyone is bragging. Of course a lot of Nam was going to quit, not because they are poor players but because few people are actually willing to spend a month or so fighting a losing battle. Leadership of the tribes should take complete credit for this win as they should. Im with luke in saying it is disappointing this how the world will end. However, knowing bill and the members of the Golden council this was always going to be the outcome as they dont back out of their agreements.

DeletedUser75474

I keep saying this, but doesn't seem to hit any NAM ears. Forget about the merge for a second. You still would have lost. There's no doubt about that in my head. Why? Because half your bloody tribe is/was inactive. 2 months ago, you should have been like " bro, smurf putin, dunno what you're up to in RL, but clearly it's something big, so we're going to rip you apart on TW so that the enemy doesn't". But that didn't happen, and I'm only pointing it out on Smurf Putin (poor guy), but there were a bunch of those accounts. So in essence, NAM was made initially by really really good players. And perhaps at first the leadership was impeccable. But in the late game, the leadership was inexistant. Literally irrelevant leadership tbh. And that's why you lost, cause you cherished the inactives. Not because of the merge.

DeletedUser112461

I honestly dont see why anyone is bragging. Of course a lot of Nam was going to quit, not because they are poor players but because few people are actually willing to spend a month or so fighting a losing battle.

This is the first thing you've said in months that doesn't make me want to smash my face against a wall. Respect for this and saving my face.

And that's why you lost, cause you cherished the inactives. Not because of the merge.

A NAM/ANY alliance would have won NAM the world. ANY knew they held all the cards, and they played it well (so I'm told, didn't have anything to do with the ANY/NAM talks). I don't really know the RoyalE/NAM drama on world 77, but I can understand why ANY would be upset. It's never fun to be stabbed in the back or led on. Babin, for example, ruined HP for me because he made up excuses that he was busy at work. 'Don't worry about it man, real life comes first', I would always say to him. Hence why I just outright quit when he suddenly left the tribe and started hitting our members. Never fun when you get to know someone and they do this.

And yes, before the Golden crew arrive declaring that I backstabbed people we all know that that never happened besides the GOAT/Freak drama and Freak deserved it anyway.

DeletedUser112461

I took some time to ask a random passerby about NAM, and this is what he had to say:

[video=youtube;tEcvffX8P7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcvffX8P7s[/video]

Double posting because I can.

I just heard that this might be Jon Snow? Please please please tell me it's not him. I will not ackoweldge that I busted a nut over JON BLOODY SNOW of all people last night. TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE

arabela

I keep saying this, but doesn't seem to hit any NAM ears. Forget about the merge for a second. You still would have lost. There's no doubt about that in my head. Why? Because half your bloody tribe is/was inactive. 2 months ago, you should have been like " bro, smurf putin, dunno what you're up to in RL, but clearly it's something big, so we're going to rip you apart on TW so that the enemy doesn't". But that didn't happen, and I'm only pointing it out on Smurf Putin (poor guy), but there were a bunch of those accounts. So in essence, NAM was made initially by really really good players. And perhaps at first the leadership was impeccable. But in the late game, the leadership was inexistant. Literally irrelevant leadership tbh. And that's why you lost, cause you cherished the inactives. Not because of the merge.

^This is the truth.

Council was all formed by inactive players. Rizz, Lippa and me joined too late to be able to make a change. :/
Maybe i should have pushed leadership more before being too late, but i would have been called "drama player" again.

Congrats Any and Golden, hats down!

At the end of the day you guys won respecting your allies and your agreements.
This is all that matters. Fair play game in my opinion. :)