Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

DeletedUser114961

07. Krieger players are most loyal players and biggest fans of Krieger, ask him, he'll tell you the true story, sorry Meep, maybe after Goldberg and me finish this world, and stop playing, maybe, and just maybe you'll have the chance to be biggest Krieger fan there is.

latest

Psihic

Funny fact I just remembered, last no haul will go down to history as a world without a single real war.

SASS vs. ANY was the closest to it.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Funny fact I just remembered, last no haul will go down to history as a world without a single real war.

SASS vs. ANY was the closest to it.

NBD v Nam and Blue was pretty intense at times.
Golden's best war was against RG. They defended and attacked better than any tribe we've fought o0

Psihic

Meh I dont consider that a real war. NBD never attacked and they got stacked to shit by Golden. Its not a war its a puppet show.

Its a world with literally no war.

Kinda shamefull when I remember how hyped the world and the tribes were.

Im just glad I quit, now more then ever.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Meh I dont consider that a real war. NBD never attacked and they got stacked to shit by Golden. Its not a war its a puppet show.

Its a world with literally no war.

Kinda shamefull when I remember how hyped the world and the tribes were.

Im just glad I quit, now more then ever.

Maybe if the leadership of one of the major tribes hadn't attempted to ally and merge with their primary enemies, rather than to continue warring them...
Things could have been different. But surely that's not your fault right?

If you want real wars, go for it! Don't try and weasel out of one and don't lament the lack of real wars after you have already quit.

arabela

Pavle, we gladly welcome you back if you want to feel some war and fighting's from w83.:)
Trust me, is a real war right now, nobody gets bored lol

I can recomand you an account. ;)
pm me if u are in the mood of tw...

DeletedUser117362

Sass wasn't much of a war. Backstabbers gave us more trouble than Sass did.
Once we turned our attention to them they crumbled after one OP. I don't think we ever even declared.

Psihic

Maybe if the leadership of one of the major tribes hadn't attempted to ally and merge with their primary enemies, rather than to continue warring them...
Things could have been different. But surely that's not your fault right?

If you want real wars, go for it! Don't try and weasel out of one and don't lament the lack of real wars after you have already quit.

They obviously were not the primary enemies then were they ? The primary enemy was you.

And there was always a gangbang comming so a "real war" was never going to happen. You and Krieger made sure of that.

A real war and a decent end of the no haul (tnx god for that) era would be 1vs1vs1 and lets see who wins. I honestly think it would still be Golden but at least it would be a worthy end.

And Ara, thats not a war, its a gangbang. Two tribes beating on a dead one.

Im enjoying W86, just enough of TW for me :)

@Kim, you will always be the only Zlatan ! :D

Brick Tamland

Well, if only NAM also had allies around..... Oh wait they did, NAM nobled them :O Don't come here moaning about a gangbang when the tribes that would've fought with you got nobled out by you guys. NAM played this world awfully from a leadership perspective, and maybe have realised backstabbing only gets you so far. :lol:

Psihic

We did that because it was part of a deal with Krieger.

I trusted his word that he gave me and he betrayed.

That simple.

Brick Tamland

Even W2V? INT? Or are you only talking about sass at this point :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

That simple.

You trusted a person to honour your new alliance by breaking his old one?
The same person who was betrayed by your tribe last world? The same person who had been bashed by your members for over a year now? Who your own members actively hate?
Any landed close to NAM to war them, same as Khan did for Any and RG for Golden.

You had friends and people who trusted NAM in Khan, Sass, W2V and Int. Some of these are still in NAM right now.
Your failure to support and work with these friends was your undoing.

Psihic

@Brick

W2V and INT happened after I left. I can not comment on that. Sass have quit and gifted us their accounts.

I was referring to Khan.

@Holly

I was not part of all that crap with that happened in the past. And Krieger did not present the alliance to Golden like it really was.

And yes, I absolutely trust a man when he gives his word. Seems like in your no haul community betrayal is like having breakfast though.

Last edited:

Brick Tamland

W2V and INT happened after I left. I can not comment on that. Sass have quit and gifted us their accounts.

I was referring to Khan.

Ok, if you cant comment for over half the world, why are you here moaning there is no real war XD And only commenting on one ally you backstabbed out of 4 makes your points worthless. Theres only a gangbang because NAM had awful leadership from the start

EDIT: The leadership now is probably better than it was before, I respect the ones that are still around, and not the ones that quit as soon as war declared

Psihic

I never said NAM didnt have awfull leadership. And I have quit end of January (or so), id say W83 goes on longer then 6 months doesnt it ?

All I said was that the world had no real war and will not have. And that the world and its participants was mega hyped and that hype blew like a balloon given how the world went.

I will say this. None of you would last on a haul world for very long.

DeletedUser

That simple.

Trusting kriegers word is like trusting a dog not the eat the bone right in front of them. Let's face it ANY would not be able to 1v1 NAM or Golden. Too bad of a tribe for it. So they do what they always do. Resort to scumbag tactics. There was alot of backstabbing in ANY for that reason.

Last edited by a moderator: