Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

arabela

People have real lifes like you did on world 77? i do believe you barely played that world so ifd you want to talk about quitting atleast i didnt burden sits to everyone?

I am the only one allowed to have RL!!! :) j/k

but, now, honestly, RL hitted you in all worlds i played with you lol I dont want to be mean, but i find it a bit funny ;p

And yes, i had to quit few worlds cause i had problems, so, all good, was a bit of trolling there, u dont have to take it serious :)

Unfortunately Ara I am pretty sure many ANY, especially old RoyalE players, would not like to play this game together with most NAM members from w77 after all our history. Plus we do not betray any of our allies, it was and it will always be our main principle.

I find hard to understand why some of my mates didnt like your mates and couldnt get along.
Cat is a candy, Janjan is very smart and funny, Nebeski a mysterious type but same time funny with all his arrogance, Tamino is special (i dont even want to comment about him ;) and i am sure all others are same nice. Personally i got along very well with them all. And you are not so bad either...lol I cant see u eating babies... <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser42044

They are great mates and friends indeed just as everyone that left in ANY are. And I am pretty sure most of them are very eager to fight NAM for the world win.

Just the facts that none info leaked about our preparations and that many people not slept night before declaration, plus almost 650 caps we made in less then 4 days speak for itself.

DeletedUser112865

Just the facts that none info leaked about our preparations.

A day before your declaration one of your member inform me about your plan backstabbing NAM..he sent me a screenshot of your guys skype title "NAM War - We are Launching from 12:00" :) but still we cant do about it since all of our troops was at the front of GOLDEN..not all ANY are against NAM though :)

and something big will happen after NAM is gone or almost gone...so Im planning to stay here in external for any updates :|

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately Ara I am pretty sure many ANY, especially old RoyalE players, would not like to play this game together with most NAM members from w77 after all our history. Plus we do not betray any of our allies, it was and it will always be our main principle.

Why ever NAP then? Your moral compass seems somewhat skewed. Shoulda warred them like men. Now you're no better. Smh

I'm happy enough to see RoyalE players get the W. They got played on 77 but made up for it here and no one tribe came out on top but rather a name change etc. NAMs win as much as I hate to say it was much more impressive on 77 for a number of reasons so I guess it was a fair enough outcome.

Wish people didn't all delete though and fair play to those who stuck around.

Hopefully see ya all around some other time.

DeletedUser

DW NAM
INT is here to support you in your wars.

Oh wait... You burned that bridge too... Shit, soz mates xD

DeletedUser

Why ever NAP then? Your moral compass seems somewhat skewed. Shoulda warred them like men. Now you're no better. Smh

I'm happy enough to see RoyalE players get the W. They got played on 77 but made up for it here and no one tribe came out on top but rather a name change etc. NAMs win as much as I hate to say it was much more impressive on 77 for a number of reasons so I guess it was a fair enough outcome.

Wish people didn't all delete though and fair play to those who stuck around.

Hopefully see ya all around some other time.

Since when is a NAP permanent? ANY is a lot better than NAM ever was or will be because they didn't betray their real allies.

Its NAM's fault for digging a diplomatic hole so deep that their last hope was a tribe they'd betrayed on a previous world would side with them. I think anybody with sense knew that wasn't going to happen.

Worst diplomacy I've ever seen from a top tribe from day one, they alienated three quarters of the world early game with their antics and didn't help the few friends they had. Couple that with certain forum posters from their tribe reminding the world they're not the most friendly characters, with their relentless agression and shitposting. You can see why they're getting gangbanged. Its completely their own fault.

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't we give them shit?
They screwed us over in this one, and by doing that, screwed themselves over too

I think it's hilarious xD

Since when is a NAP permanent? ANY is a lot better than NAM ever was or will be because they didn't betray their real allies.

Its NAM's fault for digging a diplomatic hole so deep that their last hope was a tribe they'd betrayed on a previous world would side with them. I think anybody with sense knew that wasn't going to happen.

Speaking from experience, I agree with this message.

ted the stoner

Worst diplomacy I've ever seen from a top tribe from day one, they alienated three quarters of the world early game with their antics and didn't help the few friends they had. Couple that with certain forum posters from their tribe reminding the world they're not the most friendly characters, with their relentless agression and shitposting. You can see why they're getting gangbanged. Its completely their own fault.

Boom.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think we should pay some respect to those in NAM that are actually still fighting. Keeping on going in a dim situation like this is a show of good sportsmanship and that should never go unrecognized :)

The ones left aren't the NAM everyone hate I think, they're the ones who likely didn't talk much on the externals but really form the backbone of the tribe.

arabela

I am trying to figure out who u are, Ted, since we started and i saw u posting in externals, and i still don't know what world i met you...

Are u in Golden?

And yes, if i was Int i would be same mean, now. if not, even worse :D

You were right, dear INT, khan...and whoever we backstabbed more (i dont rly remember), we screwed up so bad and we deserve to lose. We played shitty game.

I think we should pay some respect to those in NAM that are actually still fighting. Keeping on going in a dim situation like this is a show of good sportsmanship and that should never go unrecognized :)

The ones left aren't the NAM everyone hate I think, they're the ones who likely didn't talk much on the externals but really form the backbone of the tribe.

<3 James ;)

DeletedUser78112

@Jon Snow, you guys may not like him but he is completely right, Nam screwed itself before any other tribe did. Nam was dead the day we bent the knee to Any after well reking them in W77 and backstabbing them. We were blind and cared much about the world win when we should of cared about having fun. The day we went to Any all fun in the world was gone, too many mistakes (From me too) cost us our chance and Golden took the opportunity and pushed there chances for the world win up at every chance they got while we done nothing really.

To Any, you played us well, we were blind and now we are paying the price.

At stages the world was great fun, and I really hope this will not be the last one it would be a shame, the quality in this world was high.

Too my m8 Bill yes we will win W99 together for sure. :p

I'm still here haven't hit the big oul delete button yet, I'll enjoy my last days here.

DeletedUser108039

I am the only one allowed to have RL!!! :) j/k

but, now, honestly, RL hitted you in all worlds i played with you lol I dont want to be mean, but i find it a bit funny ;p

And yes, i had to quit few worlds cause i had problems, so, all good, was a bit of trolling there, u dont have to take it serious :)

I find hard to understand why some of my mates didnt like your mates and couldnt get along.
Cat is a candy, Janjan is very smart and funny, Nebeski a mysterious type but same time funny with all his arrogance, Tamino is special (i dont even want to comment about him ;) and i am sure all others are same nice. Personally i got along very well with them all. And you are not so bad either...lol I cant see u eating babies... <3

Yet on 77 i dont remember rl hitting me except when i went away for 2 months came back still did more than you?

I get trolling just people whine too much when they loose if you loose you loose move on

DeletedUser114961

She still loves me ! ! ! Even if we are gangbaning her ING :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: DW Ara, soon I am going to border you and see your claws once again.

Ara be like:

giphy.gif

arabela

Yet on 77 i dont remember rl hitting me except when i went away for 2 months came back still did more than you?

I get trolling just people whine too much when they loose if you loose you loose move on

I don't even mention w77 as world i played. I dont even consider i played that. I only started it then i had to quit cause of job (despides the fact that i rly wanted to play it). But, w77 is rly an exception from the rule for me. Usually, when i start a world that i intend to play, i play it till end, lose or win. I met u in 3 worlds, i played and finished..(i dont mention w77, cause i didnt play it lol). In none of those 3, you didn't play till end, tho. :)

@Cat <3

No tears, trust me :)) i laughed a lot these days...

DeletedUser114961

Those were more like emotional tears of your overwhelming ''love'' towards me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser108039

I don't even mention w77 as world i played. I dont even consider i played that. I only started it then i had to quit cause of job (despides the fact that i rly wanted to play it). But, w77 is rly an exception from the rule for me. Usually, when i start a world that i intend to play, i play it till end, lose or win. I met u in 3 worlds, i played and finished..(i dont mention w77, cause i didnt play it lol). In none of those 3, you didn't play till end, tho. :)

@Cat <3

No tears, trust me :)) i laughed a lot these days...

Worlds get boring would rather not play till the end for most of them still wish i didn't on 77and i most likely would of been rimmed on 69 in the end up considering only shaundk and me were left active in that tribe so deleted cant win 2 tribes v 2 active accounts.

Also if you are going to down rep someone sign it.... there is a difference on whining and whining when you loose or get rimmed i have been rimmed before and lost it happens move on.
screenshot_1613.png

love the losers who down rep but never sign it