Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

DeletedUser42044

I remember few promises and broken words by NAM leadership from w77, same leadership that started with NAM at w83 and that for sure still having access to duke accounts even if they are not maybe very active atm. In overall my experience showed leadership in NAM, unlike in Golden, often quit and sometimes returning back in game. Too unstable for any solid end game agreement that anyone could rely on.

We never broke any word or any agreement or declared to any of our allies in the past (W2V at w71, DI and NAM at w77, NIBD and Golden at w83).

Last edited:

Psihic

Krieger, but you did here. If you really were the man of your word like you told me numerous times you are, you would have said "no, buzz off" when I we started to talk. But now you are just the same as NAM or whoever else the backstabbers in this game are. One of the many.

And ara, yes, im serious. I dont say you are poor players, far from it. But dont have the will and stamina for a real war (ok you do, but 95% dont) and there is always a backstabb that wins a world. At least it seems so.

And this world was won with words, not axes.

But I want to stress again, even if it went 1vs1vs1 what would be a worthy end of the no haul era, im pretty sure Golden would still win it.

Last edited:

arabela

Haha...you and me will have 1 vs.1 very soon, Pav..in a haul world. I can assure you of that :)

Hardly wait for your stamina ;)

DeletedUser42044

Sorry Pavle but we were not allies. That ship is sunk long ago. You even stopped to answer me on skype after you quit. It is hard to expect me to keep my word to someone who does not even play this word wile you know very well NAM leadership openly broke words to me in the past even I was still active and in charge of my tribe back then. If I ever had any responsibility to you personally it definitely faded away after you quit.

Psihic

I dont know mate, a word is a word. But I dont hold it against you. Even though you would have done exactly the same if I was there or not.

And sorry about skype, had nothing to do with you I just had too much on my mind.

@Ara, there is no 1vs1 on TW but you can certainly try :D

Last edited:

arabela

You're right...my mistake. Not 1 vs.1. How to call it "direct fight between accounts we will play" Sounds better? :)

DeletedUser

Trusting kriegers word is like trusting a dog not the eat the bone right in front of them. Let's face it ANY would not be able to 1v1 NAM or Golden. Too bad of a tribe for it. So they do what they always do. Resort to scumbag tactics. There was alot of backstabbing in ANY for that reason.

If ANY had merged with NAM to fight Golden, you would have been laughing all the way to the bank. It's not that they used "scumbag tactics", it's that you are on the losing end of it.

DeletedUser

If ANY had merged with NAM to fight Golden, you would have been laughing all the way to the bank. It's not that they used "scumbag tactics", it's that you are on the losing end of it.

I was on the winning end last time and held the same opinion then. Nice try though

DeletedUser

Ohhh. That must have been nice, nullifying Royale defeating you by joining nam afterwards

DeletedUser42044

I thought you lost in w77?

He probably got new account from NAM leadership after we rimmed him in Civil. Obviously he had much lower moral standards back then as he had no issue to play under people that not kept their word toward their "end game allies".

DeletedUser108039

you_say_tomato_postcard-r9524f870c2eb4171b1393df1de149700_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

As the pic says.... this is a war game there is no right no wrong. Do you think in war or diplomacy or politics people keep there promise or there word no? tribalwars is a war game you use deception you do what you can to win its how it goes.... if you got out played move on and do better next world Shit happens everyone looses at some point and everyone gets rimmed.

Fight and try you never know odds are against but seen worse looking worlds be won by the out numbered side.

arabela

Fight and try you never know odds are against but seen worse looking worlds be won by the out numbered side.

I love how you talk about fights and wars but u quit at start up :p and for some of us matters if we play fair and respect our words. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I love how you talk about fights and wars but u quit at start up :p and for some of us matters if we play fair and respect our words. :)

Its the only thing that matters imho. If I wanted to win by playing dirty, I would've attempted it long ago :icon_smile:

Others don't seem to grasp that, sadly enough o0

DeletedUser

People dont become worse players just cause they loose a world for whatever reason. as for winning you arent necesarily a great player either just cause you are in a winning tribe. sometimes there aint a better way to end a world than to loose with dignity. NAM has great players, and despite of possibly beeing on the loosing side of things this time, everyone knows someone like Ara can play the game very well. So can TD and lots of others.

It would probably be well deserved if Golden wins this world, I wouldnt know. but its not like the same players who won 77 suddenly became a lot worse within that one year. Different world, Different opponent, different circumstances and probably a different outcome than 77. Cant always win.

DeletedUser42044

Unfortunately Ara I am pretty sure many ANY, especially old RoyalE players, would not like to play this game together with most NAM members from w77 after all our history. Plus we do not betray any of our allies, it was and it will always be our main principle.

DeletedUser108039

People have real lifes like you did on world 77? i do believe you barely played that world so ifd you want to talk about quitting atleast i didnt burden sits to everyone?