[Updated] HOT vs TIO/RB Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date

Raleigh

Offtopic: I've advise you (BOTK) to ignore fizzmann at this time. One who chooses to run and leave his villages to turn gray are the least of RB and your worries right now.

Ontopic: Kudos to the RB/TIO for not losing more then they already did.

DeletedUser15940

Ohhh, so you say I wasnt worthy of beeing in RB? Haha, funny choice of word BOTK, as I remember you where just a doll who where tossed around, until Beldin left the RB-ship :lol:

actually. This is true Releigh.

So i have nothing bad to say in my defense towards it as i cannot shun truth no matter how badly it sets me down.

Before i became Head and RB was given to me (Cuz beldin thinks im Trash and useless and i knew this for a long time but never told i knew it) i was thrown around. and Now that beldin left he doesnt really care bout where RB goes and thus labeled it as *trash* and gave it to what he believes is *trash* :)

DeletedUser

Offtopic: I've advise you (BOTK) to ignore fizzmann at this time. One who chooses to run and leave his villages to turn gray are the least of RB and your worries right now.

Yupp BOTK, listen too this wise guy, as he is the oracle of TW :lol:

DeletedUser15940

it is beginning to turn :) jus be patient :-D

DeletedUser15940

Yupp BOTK, listen too this wise guy, as he is the oracle of TW :lol:

Ps. I also knew that when i was given command of my own tribe RB-M and Beldin decided to have it disbanded to supposedly "Better rb" he put me in his tribe cuz he also was believing me out to be a Spy.

There was only 1 reason to which i agreed to it despite how many of my members were pissed off at me for allowing it. i never told anyone i knew though cuz i didnt want RB to disband Due to what Beldin would have done. this is also why many members left during this time. Rb-M respected me as a leader. for those short 2 weeks between Cmfam wars there were.

I knew that if i didnt agree Beldin would have attacked all of RB-M. Now isn't this true Fizz? :)

I agreed out of my survival for myself and my loyal members. Rockysc Knew i was one that was loyal to RB and tis is why he gave everything to me.

ramz fan

Gunbound]SS[;774231 said:
I don't think HOT outnumbers you guys in the SE.

ok you are just an idiot. type in coordinates 660|600 and look for the continent k56. then move up a little. and look at the EVEN battle.

DeletedUser7529

ok you are just an idiot. type in coordinates 660|600 and look for the continent k56. then move up a little. and look at the EVEN battle.

Yep because everyone knows the SE only consists of K56 to K56...

Good one.

DeletedUser

Ps. I also knew that when i was given command of my own tribe RB-M and Beldin decided to have it disbanded to supposedly "Better rb" he put me in his tribe cuz he also was believing me out to be a Spy.

There was only 1 reason to which i agreed to it despite how many of my members were pissed off at me for allowing it. i never told anyone i knew though cuz i didnt want RB to disband Due to what Beldin would have done. this is also why many members left during this time. Rb-M respected me as a leader. for those short 2 weeks between Cmfam wars there were.

I knew that if i didnt agree Beldin would have attacked all of RB-M. Now isn't this true Fizz? :)

I agreed out of my survival for myself and my loyal members. Rockysc Knew i was one that was loyal to RB and tis is why he gave everything to me.

Haha, infact, I cant say if that is the truth or not cuz I probably wasnt in RB at that time. Sorry matey ;)

DeletedUser15940

Haha, infact, I cant say if that is the truth or not cuz I probably wasnt in RB at that time. Sorry matey ;)

ah then looks like you dont know a lot of the History of RB :-\

But yeah anyway i knew from day one when Beldin started to dislike me. I know more than i let anyone know i know. Remember that ;) Its what i use to stay atleast one step ahead of everyone :)

DeletedUser

But yeah anyway i knew from day one when Beldin started to dislike me. I know more than i let anyone know i know. Remember that ;) Its what i use to stay atleast one step ahead of everyone :)

Hehe, I know more than enough ;)

But ofcourse, isnt it common knowledge to not tell everybody all you know? :p

DeletedUser15940

Hehe, I know more than enough ;)

But ofcourse, isnt it common knowledge to not tell everybody all you know? :p

Have i told anyone what i know?

I know the past present and future ;) I have yet to tell anyone anything =P

DeletedUser

Then you didn't know any RB-player at all. I had reasons to disband the RB-M faction, and not another one:

- RB was the first faction of all
- RB2 was made by my
- RB-M was every time a bit smaller than the other factions
- RB-M was the tribe distancing most of all. And I didn't have any good information from it, due to no leadership in it: Rockysc absent, and you not really boss there, but trying to act as boss.
- Lots of things in RB-M were going wrong. I had to take steps, joined that faction, and joined some other factions as well. And chose to disband your faction. But rockysc knew what I was doing. don't think I didn't know him. I considered him a friend. He and I arranged the merging of his and my tribe. No one did speak about you. I didn't hear about you, untill I finally asked to invite me and give me the dukal rights, so I could spit things out.

So stop twisting all facts. If I didn't trust you, why did I give you the sitting then, neh.....

After reading all your posts for months, I have to agree with this: Donald and Ramz were RB, not you. You were an immigrant.
rockysc was RB, he was the true leader of RB-M. I did keep that faction out of respect for him. But when I heard he wouldn't come back, I had to take steps to reduce the factions of RB, since it was becoming a mass tribe, what I hated.

and now, you are in charge, and what happens: mass tribe again. But yeah, this isn't Random Blood anymore that I'm talking about.
RB was the tribe of months ago, untill somewhere around April-May. Then it started to decline. And that was the moment that I started to think about quitting.

And yep, sorry, but you weren't stable anough to lead a tribe. not in-game, and not in real.
Hard words, but that's how I judged you back then.

So if you want to say that you're the true one, then join a world where I didn't quit, and try to proove it there.

I'm losing my last respect that I'm having for RB.

so instead of trying to hunt like a hyena for villages of RB members (most of your villages are RB, you did nothing in wars, well, almost nothing), start acting as a real palyer and conquer villages from enemies, isntead of keeping to say: sorry, I've been in jail, I am busy in real life, I can't attack, give me your defences, etc.

RB-M = rockysc

Grtz
Beldin