[Updated] HOT vs TIO/RB Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date

DeletedUser15940

I have proof.
that i was in jail.

I had felonies put against me for taking me friends to school.

Btw Yeah it did became a slight mass tribe after you left cuz we had to recruit people to hopefully replace what we lost. So forgive me. but the mass invitations should be closed now as i dont want anyone to be invited anymore for several reasons.

Next thing you never gave me a chance to do anything.

And i admitted to all of TW that i never really fought for any of my villages cept a few ;)

But you dont know who i am. And you never once gave me a chance. :). And it

Anyways as for not attacking through the years.. Tbh i didnt know how to play. and i still dont. I was learning. and i knew if i had fought any of the bigger people around me i woulda been squashed cuz i didnt know how to play. So throughout every war i attempted to join. and by the time i finally found time to join due to school the war was over.. everytime we got into a war it lasted what? 3/4 of a month??

Well thats all i have to say for now though. And i didnt Act Boss bud. I was Boss and people looked up to me as they do now. But now isnt the time for words in this categorey. As soon as i turne the tides RB will be better than you ever made it :)

DeletedUser

Beldin. He could outplay you anyday. I'd shut up. :clay:

Yeah Sure... don't forget: most of his villages are in-tribe, most of his villages are mine that I gave to him.
I know you like him, and especially in real life that you're connected.

Yes, now he could outplay me perhaps. after I gave my villages away :)
And euhm... I remember a time, a war: He refused to fight, constantly, because that player was next to him.
And again now he continues to ask me constantly to support him....

So yes: I disbanded his tribe because he has no leadership.

In the time I stayed in RB after I stepped down, I hated everythng he did. And I wasn't the only one.
That was the true reason I left RB then: that wasn't the tribe I liked anymore.

the only reason I didn't join the enemy side then was out of respect for the few players there remaining. Certainly not for Botk.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser15940

Yeah Sure... don't forget: most of his villages are in-tribe, most of his villages are mine that I gave to him.

And euhm... I remember a time, a war: He refused to fight, constantly, because that player was next to him.

In the time I stayed in RB after I stepped down, I hated everythng he did. And I wasn't the only one.

the only reason I didn't join the enemy side then was out of respect for the few players there remaining. Certainly not for Botk.

Grtz
Beldin

Nooo you got it wrong. I didnt ask for you to help me. I asked for you to help the tribe RB.

ramz fan

Grtz
Beldin

see here is the difference between me and you. i lied about hating RB. so on the forums it looked like i had no bias towards them. but you, you are just following my lies. you left RB because you were seeing the final battle with HOT closing in and you ran. after you started it way back. you didnt wanna finish the fight, because you couldnt.

DeletedUser15940

Grtz
Beldin

Anyways. You dont know what im doing. I only just began. You gave me the tribe after massive players left. KEY players. you gave me a WRECKED tribe. So i had to restart everything to build it back it. Tear it down to rebuild it.

And guess what? I have countless RB members now WILLING to fight.

Where as when you were in rule it was purely the bigger players who fought.

DeletedUser7529

see here is the difference between me and you. i lied about hating RB. so on the forums it looked like i had no bias towards them. but you, you are just following my lies. you left RB because you were seeing the final battle with HOT closing in and you ran. after you started it way back. you didnt wanna finish the fight, because you couldnt.

Ohhh it feels so nice to see you guys admit it...

DeletedUser

As soon as i turne the tides RB will be better than you ever made it :)

Hmm, I don't seem to see it.

- All blaimed me for a war, you're having the same war now, but this time, you're being squased. Previously, you weren't.
- Falling in ranks
- Losing of the good members
- Turning the old members even against you. The oldest RB's that were there always left RB;
- You've lost support of some tribes that were allies to you.
- You're saying this for a long time already.

As I asked already, change the name of the tribe. But I know you won't.

So for me now: Gooooooooooooo HOT, squash RB. But save the nice ones :) Attack the ones that continue to say that they're the best.
Proove them the difference between me and them: you didn't manage to break my defences, and my support that I had (yes Botk, I received support. Guess why I received support from numerous tribes: I wasn't hated by allies). But break BoTk please :)

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;779686 said:
Ohhh it feels so nice to see you guys admit it...

Coming to an End due to people leaving* sorry lemme correct the mistake Ramz did he isnt perfect ;)

DeletedUser15940

- All blaimed me for a war, you're having the same war now, but this time, you're being squased. Previously, you weren't.
- Falling in ranks
- Turning the old members even against you. The oldest RB's that were there always left RB;

So for me now: Gooooooooooooo HOT, squash RB. But save the nice ones :) Attack the ones that continue to say that they're the best.
Proove them the difference between me and them: you didn't manage to break my defences, and my support that I had (yes Botk, I received support. Guess why I received support from numerous tribes: I wasn't hated by allies). But break BoTk please :)

Grtz
Beldin

Allies in this battle cannot be used because they are allies to the others to.

And believe me i have plenty in store.

And not all the old dislike me. and a couple :)

DeletedUser

Oh, swap lives? You want to live my life? Then you will understand how crazy I was to even continue to play after April-May.

I've found joy again on the dutch servers. In a tribe again, with Shinningstar, Kaiserin, and Prikkel also close to us. That are the real players I liked :)

Grtz
Beldin
Dragonmaster

DeletedUser

Anyways. You dont know what im doing. I only just began. You gave me the tribe after massive players left. KEY players. you gave me a WRECKED tribe. So i had to restart everything to build it back it. Tear it down to rebuild it.

And guess what? I have countless RB members now WILLING to fight.

Where as when you were in rule it was purely the bigger players who fought.

Well BOTK, until you make RB as it ones was, we all know that you wont be the big leader which you so much seek for.
And as it seems that you very much look up too Beldin, you will have too proove alot too many people, that you actually can be a boss, that people can trust you with their men.

I have said it before... Use your skills ingame, instead of on the forum, if you want too be remembered, it is ingame you have too do it.

ramz fan

- Falling in ranks

Grtz
Beldin

I am the best. Cmon squash me.

btw all that you bragged about in OD ranks and such is all gone. and im 4m less points than you. lmao you are a noob. im at 8m total and you barely hit it. and you had 5million points and 450+ villages. how pathetic. why dont you be a man, sober up, and fight. you gave up and gave the excuse to "save RB". PATHETIC

DeletedUser7529

It is changed.

It's Random Blood Knights.

He basically named the tribe after himself. HAHHAHAHHA.

$10 says he didn't even tell his members.

ramz fan

Oh, swap lives? You want to live my life? Then you will understand how crazy I was to even continue to play after April-May.

I've found joy again on the dutch servers. In a tribe again, with Shinningstar, Kaiserin, and Prikkel also close to us. That are the real players I liked :)

Grtz
Beldin
Dragonmaster

another excuse. if HOT wasnt at war with us id challenge you right now.

DeletedUser

Well BOTK, until you make RB as it ones was, we all know that you wont be the big leader which you so much seek for.
And as it seems that you very much look up too Beldin, you will have too proove alot too many people, that you actually can be a boss, that people can trust you with their men.

I have said it before... Use your skills ingame, instead of on the forum, if you want too be remembered, it is ingame you have too do it.

This time I have to agree with you.
If he wants to fire on me, then he first has to play that he can do better than me.
He has no idea how Urk and I tried to save RB during the last months before the HOT-war.

And the difference between him and me: I conquered most of my vils on enemies (I tihnk it was over 60%, the others are on abandoned and in-tribe). He has his villages by nobling tribemembers. Most of them: sat accounts.

Grtz
Beldin