[Updated] HOT vs TIO/RB Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;779777 said:
Haha, that's cool man.

I respect that.

You have your rights, I have mine.

Life; Liberty; and the Pursuit of Happiness.

voila, finally a reasonable man :)

Come to my place, and let's drink one on this :) :)
Invite some good old players: Gareeth, Bolaar, Saphire, .... and make some fun :D

I have Pisang, Safari, Passoa, Beer ( 2 types), Sangria, and some strong alcohoics :) You bring the snacks? :)

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser15940

hmm....this went from one thing to a personal thing bout sex preferance o_O

wow.. TW sure is exotic =\

fruit of the loom perhaps?? o_O

DeletedUser7529

voila, finally a reasonable man :)

Come to my place, and let's drink one on this :) :)
Invite some good old players: Gareeth, Bolaar, Saphire, .... and make some fun :D

I have Pisang, Safari, Passoa, Beer ( 2 types), Sangria, and some strong alcohoics :) You bring the snacks? :)

Grtz
Beldin

Nah, it's ok.

DeletedUser15940

No comment... But i do mus say.. dispite you starting this typically Beldin and then trying to destroy me by mailing something i said to the leaders of HOT.

That was truely a low blow gunbound lol..

DeletedUser7529

No comment... But i do mus say.. dispite you starting this typically Beldin and then trying to destroy me by mailing something i said to the leaders of HOT.

What are you talking about?

The "Nah, it's ok." comment?

DeletedUser

I act the way you say I am. You say that I'm without honour. Then I act to it :) Since if I wouldn't, it would be not as how you say. This would mean you would lie. And as you say yourself: you don't lie.

so I'm helping you, so that you don't lie :)

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser15940

I act the way you say I am. You say that I'm without honour. Then I act to it :) Since if I wouldn't, it would be not as how you say. This would mean you would lie. And as you say yourself: you don't lie.

so I'm helping you, so that you don't lie :)

Grtz
Beldin

i NEVER said you have no honor dude.

Aside from all of this you are one hell of a player.

I just hate how you ditched RB. I dont care that you did that either i hate the way you did it.

DeletedUser

i NEVER said you have no honor dude.

Aside from all of this you are one hell of a player.

I just hate how you ditched RB. I dont care that you did that either i hate the way you did it.

I had no reason to stay anymore. My reasons left a long time ago, or left end of August.

you weren't a reason for me to stay. I did only stay, after April-May, because I did feel having to do my duty for RB, and for the few players that I really appreciated there.
All those reasons left. and came together with my exams: very important ones. And with some other things, that I mentioned to nobody. and those were then hardest reasons, that I don't tell anyone, since it isn't something they have to know.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser

Hello beldin,

I do not think it is good to talk about it here, your life should not be complicated and that it would be good to take on a topic so funny

Greeing.
Mauricio.-

I remember Beldin

Greeing.
Mauricio.-

Unhacked Highborn

Beldin i must just say.... LMAO .. ok im done now thank you for the mail today.

ramz fan

ehh so what happened when i left. dont feel like reading. i see we are still on page 6? hi highborn how goes those attacks on my m8? unsuccessfull even with the errmm ya know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser15940

ehh so what happened when i left. dont feel like reading. i see we are still on page 6? hi highborn how goes those attacks on my m8? unsuccessfull even with the errmm ya know :icon_wink:

hey ingame mail call

Unhacked Highborn

what up ramz, naw not to bad though it should of been as so, im loveing every min of it :)
Junk go head put in support ticket, will get you no results ;) just what good comunication between friends brings

DeletedUser7529

hi highborn how goes those attacks on my m8? unsuccessfull even with the errmm ya know :icon_wink:

You mean his supposed attacking with his and another account he is supposedly sitting?

Highborn banned?

I think not.

:lol:

I already told Junk, it's me. LOL

ramz fan

Gunbound]SS[;780103 said:
You mean his supposed attacking with his and another account he is supposedly sitting?

Highborn banned?

I think not.

:lol:

I already told Junk, it's me. LOL

aww i see. ty for the info =]

DeletedUser

Indeed, I received massive supports. But note to you: all big players ask support to their tirbe if under attack. And yep, I received support in about 10-15 villages.

And at the same moment, I was still nobling Hot-villages :)

Grtz
Beldin

beldin to be honest i thinkit was more than 10-15 villages..

and each of those, had at least 60k sp and sw in them so ye.

iam now fighting, ( and losing village ) but iam not btohered becuase its my own troops that are doing it.

only now am i getting support