[Updated] HOT vs TIO/RB Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date

DeletedUser15940

Well BOTK, until you make RB as it ones was, we all know that you wont be the big leader which you so much seek for.
And as it seems that you very much look up too Beldin, you will have too proove alot too many people, that you actually can be a boss, that people can trust you with their men.

I have said it before... Use your skills ingame, instead of on the forum, if you want too be remembered, it is ingame you have too do it.

Dont worry bout what i do. Im working on it. takes time to rebuild ;)

I never looked up to Beldin though. You can even ask beldin. I cursed at his ass countless times.

ramz fan

Gunbound]SS[;779704 said:
It is changed.

It's Random Blood Knights.

He basically named the tribe after himself. HAHHAHAHHA.

$10 says he didn't even tell his members.

i always liked RB Angels. knights was my doing when i wrote the old testament for the tribe. its in my profile above beldins rb angel thing.botk just expanded off of it with his own style.

DeletedUser

another excuse. if HOT wasnt at war with us id challenge you right now.

Okay. Give me back all my villages. And then we'll have our fight.
All means:

- the ones I gave to TW because I had friends there.
- the ones I gave to HOT to make the NAP.
- the ones I gave to you and the other RB-members.

and then we'll have our battle.

Or just ask a jury who was best: Highborn, Hanlin, Little General, .... (the enemies that we had).

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;779704 said:
It is changed.

It's Random Blood Knights.

He basically named the tribe after himself. HAHHAHAHHA.

$10 says he didn't even tell his members.

Thanks i was gettin to that.

And i didnt tell my members cuz it didnt matter yet. This was my sig for now. After the war I was going to rename it to something better with the tribes help :)

But for now its my signature to say I Rule this town for now.

So i guess you get $10.

DeletedUser15940

This time I have to agree with you.
If he wants to fire on me, then he first has to play that he can do better than me.
He has no idea how Urk and I tried to save RB during the last months before the HOT-war.

And the difference between him and me: I conquered most of my vils on enemies (I tihnk it was over 60%, the others are on abandoned and in-tribe). He has his villages by nobling tribemembers. Most of them: sat accounts.

Grtz
Beldin

true true true. bout to change to ;)

DeletedUser7529

This is fun to watch.

All this 'bad blood' (no pun intended) between these current and former random blood members.

I guess it isn't true.

Blood isn't thicker than water.

HAHAHHAHAHHA.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I am the best. Cmon squash me.

btw all that you bragged about in OD ranks and such is all gone. and im 4m less points than you. lmao you are a noob. im at 8m total and you barely hit it. and you had 5million points and 450+ villages. how pathetic. why dont you be a man, sober up, and fight. you gave up and gave the excuse to "save RB". PATHETIC

Even now I'm still ranked higher than you. 4 months after I quit :)
Hmm, remembers me: I was in top 10 of OD. That isn't nothing :)

Were you ever ranked 11 in the world? I don't think so :)

ramz fan

Okay. Give me back all my villages. And then we'll have our fight.
All means:

- the ones I gave to TW because I had friends there.
- the ones I gave to HOT to make the NAP.
- the ones I gave to you and the other RB-members.

and then we'll have our battle.

Or just ask a jury who was best: Highborn, Hanlin, Little General, .... (the enemies that we had).

Grtz
Beldin

see i never asked for your villages. you were in the emo mood i guess and just starting giving. if you can take them, you can have them.

btw the tw and hot villages i take, i fight for. none are because of you in any way.

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;779717 said:
This is fun to watch.

All this 'bad blood' (no pun intended) between these current and former random blood members.

I guess it isn't true.

Blood isn't thicker than water.

HAHAHHAHAHHA.

You know it. Im having fun to! :-D

ramz fan

Even now I'm still ranked higher than you. 4 months after I quit :)
Hmm, remembers me: I was in top 10 of OD. That isn't nothing :)

Were you ever ranked 11 in the world? I don't think so :)

and number one at the time had 12mill total kills. i am at 8mill. then id be in the top 10. only reason you were ever ranked higher was because of your size. you are a crap player and you know it.

DeletedUser

Dont worry bout what i do. Im working on it. takes time to rebuild ;)

I never looked up to Beldin though. You can even ask beldin. I cursed at his ass countless times.

Well, thats what you say in your official announcements, but even you said that you dont tell all your stuff too everyone, so how can I trust you telling the truth now?

Maybe you cursed at his ass, maybe not, all I am saying that you look up too Beldin as the leaderperson he was in the glory days of RB, even I did that, although I failed.
So again, if you dont proove too the people at RB, you will end up like Beldin, tossed and spit at in the forums, and even ingame.

But you say that you need time, do you really think that you have the time? Be realistic, if you dont get RB up and going in a few weeks, the morale will be crushed, and HOT/WB will most likely run over your family.

DeletedUser7529

Thanks i was gettin to that.

And i didnt tell my members cuz it didnt matter yet. This was my sig for now. After the war I was going to rename it to something better with the tribes help :)

But for now its my signature to say I Rule this town for now.

So i guess you get $10.

Okay, send me 10 premium points. I know it's only $7.90 but that's ok. You can keep the change.

If you don't have $10, then go sell some blood (no pun intended).

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

ramz fan

Well, thats what you say in your official announcements, but even you said that you dont tell all your stuff too everyone, so how can I trust you telling the truth now?

Maybe you cursed at his ass, maybe not, all I am saying that you look up too Beldin as the leaderperson he was in the glory days of RB, even I did that, although I failed.
So again, if you dont proove too the people at RB, you will end up like Beldin, tossed and spit at in the forums, and even ingame.

But you say that you need time, do you really think that you have the time? Be realistic, if you dont get RB up and going in a few weeks, the morale will be crushed, and HOT/WB will most likely run over your family.

RB should be of no concern to you anyway. I thought you quit? You are also branded as PATHETIC

DeletedUser15940

Dont worry your head off Fizzy. Dont you worry ;)

And btw. again i all ready said I cannot lie :)

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;779726 said:
Okay, send me 10 premium points. I know it's only $7.90 but that's ok. You can keep the change.

If you don't have $10, then go sell some blood (no pun intended).

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Lmao.... maybe later i need it for now ;) But ill hold ya up to it soon :)

DeletedUser

I admit that in the end, I failed to lead RB to the winning side. But there were the numerous reasons for it, and don't think that I didn't try.
So if you say that you're better, then PROOVE it. Don't speak, act...

And if you keep on saying that Dwarve is my toy-boy, I have a message for you:
- I like him as a friend ! I never approved what he did here, and he knows it.
- He's straight, I respect that. If he was gay, I wouldn't mind, he knows that as well.
- I forgave him a long time ago for what he did. I don't know if I told him already, but I forgave him.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser

RB should be of no concern to you anyway. I thought you quit? You are also branded as PATHETIC

Haha, You thought I quit, that sounds sooo mystique :)
Who knows? I might pop out of the balloon soon, just dont worry bout that, I think you have more than enough with your ingameaccount as it is ;)

ramz fan

Haha, You thought I quit, that sounds sooo mystique :)
Who knows? I might pop out of the balloon soon, just dont worry bout that, I think you have more than enough with your ingameaccount as it is ;)

so you still play? whenever i find your ign and i have spare time, ill see to it that you should have never left RB. Fair enough?

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;779740 said:
No, I was just kidding.

Don't actually go out and sell your blood just because I said so.

Nah i dont do plasma drives...