*USSR* and R*S*G declare war on T-S

• Thread starter DeletedUser53418
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We are officially declaring war for one purpose only.

1. They have attacked our members and started to farm some of our members without reason or disregard.
2. They are in our area of expanding.
3.They kept attacking us after we told them to stop.
4.They neglected our letters and now they will suffer the pain.

This thread is about a 7 on the unintentional comedy scale.

DeletedUser

This thread is about a 7 on the unintentional comedy scale.

Nah, I reckon about a high 8. Look once again and laugh like hell:

We are officially declaring war for one purpose only.

1. They have attacked our members and started to farm some of our members without reason or disregard.
2. They are in our area of expanding.
3.They kept attacking us after we told them to stop.
4.They neglected our letters and now they will suffer the pain.

looooool

DeletedUser

farms

nice, I wish I had farms around me like that. too bad you are not near me!

DeletedUser

That's not fair :icon_cry: my farms don't even talk to me asking me to stop. I'm missing out on all the fun of farming so far in this world.

DeletedUser

dude this could be a proper hardcore war, you know tactical clicking of spears and all, he said something about tactic in the declartion. well heres something, ur family declare on us! we'll happily have 3 mass recruiters giving us odd! god I hate people that declare in wars where you can't do more than force people to quit!

DeletedUser

dude this could be a proper hardcore war, you know tactical clicking of spears and all, he said something about tactic in the declartion. well heres something, ur family declare on us! we'll happily have 3 mass recruiters giving us odd! god I hate people that declare in wars where you can't do more than force people to quit!

Hey don't underestimate early-game wars without nobles, it's just idiots like these who throw spears at each other that are bad.

DeletedUser

nightmares, u must of realised by now that to have a war you need to be in church radius else its not happening if there active, that means that them fighting is the od member fighting back and being stacked with 20 spears or something. No I fully underestimate major wars before nobles!

DeletedUser

nightmares, u must of realised by now that to have a war you need to be in church radius else its not happening if there active, that means that them fighting is the od member fighting back and being stacked with 20 spears or something. No I fully underestimate major wars before nobles!

I'm I really can't make out what you're saying, sorry.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well you should be smart and not farm a family tribe 3 times your own size. They don;t have to listen to us we warned them if they continued that it would happen.

why isnt this smart?

I happen to be farming a tribe that is twice my tribe's size... This is a pathetic attempt at pnp. You should have used some humor in it..

You sound way too serious, and your in for a thorough ass beating i feel. Your enemies dont care, (as they shouldnt) and if i stopped farming for every mail i received... then i would be doing nothing but waiting for my own natural resources.

Sounds like your too noobish for your own britches.. everyone knows its not about the size of your tribe.. its the skill of your players. i bet two months premium your a bunch of noobs.. or your leaders dont know you posted this thread.

:)

good luck to your enemies. I like them better already.

You just got punk'd.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

oh boy. church radius only affects NEW villages you acquire. Meaning, as long as your first church is there.. you get belief.

And, you are foolish to underestimate wars at this stage. Someone foolish enough to try to coordinate on me, spends all their time waiting for their troops to return. I will use all my resources, and then dodge...

By the time their troops get back, i have already farmed the entire neighborhood... :)

Be smart. i will. let them send their troops. Atm i am dealing with five enemy tribe members in my 15x15...

Its all what YOU do to stop the farming....

tak666

Pajuno you got it exaltly what i am doing they luached on me it all good they lost they troop for 15hrs i wont retaliate at all dont want to lose me troop on a clown went i could farm to get more troop and set myself to get noble.

The only person lossing right now it them for not farming

DeletedUser

exactly what i meant wars at the moment are pointless, its all farming and attempting to clear your farms!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

why isnt this smart?

I happen to be farming a tribe that is twice my tribe's size... This is a pathetic attempt at pnp. You should have used some humor in it..

You sound way too serious, and your in for a thorough ass beating i feel. Your enemies dont care, (as they shouldnt) and if i stopped farming for every mail i received... then i would be doing nothing but waiting for my own natural resources.

Sounds like your too noobish for your own britches.. everyone knows its not about the size of your tribe.. its the skill of your players. i bet two months premium your a bunch of noobs.. or your leaders dont know you posted this thread.

:)

good luck to your enemies. I like them better already.

You just got punk'd.

hey pajuno ill take that 2 months premium if no one else wants it:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's why you use cats and cripple them long-term, that's if they don't already quit when their farm goes down to 1.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
exactly what i meant wars at the moment are pointless, its all farming and attempting to clear your farms!:icon_twisted:

No. you can still fight wars smartly. And win. Which is what i intend to do. So my first nobles will already have a target in mind.. :)

DeletedUser

hehe, ur not the first person who wants my village, this is a war game, i reckon having the player with the 4th highest oda in w15 as my co-duke and best friend might make my line up look that little bit more exciting!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hehe, ur not the first person who wants my village, this is a war game, i reckon having the player with the 4th highest oda in w15 as my co-duke and best friend might make my line up look that little bit more exciting!

sure. but i doubt it dude.. check my stats on 6 if your looking for impression.

i dont want your village. i have enough near me to eat.

BUT:
Stats on another world dont mean diddley here.. sure i have a lot of friends... but other than connections... other worlds mean little here.

DeletedUser

agreed!
other worlds are other worlds, all that matters here Is what takes place, but to truly beifit from your troops u need a church nerby!