*USSR* and R*S*G declare war on T-S

• Thread starter DeletedUser53418
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How do you expect to win anything if your people won't listen?

Are you the first Tribal Pirates?

DeletedUser53418

Well some don't understand spears are for defense and till use them for attack because they are faster to build and probably do not care about the casualties he gets.

HeftySmurf

Well some don't understand spears are for defense and till use them for attack because they are faster to build and probably do not care about the casualties he gets.

Wrong
Spears Can be used offensivly, especially for resource gathering and the extra help in a battle,

200 Axes vs 50 Sword and Spear, Religious and Level 3 Wall.

1.png

You lose 65 Axes of Your Main Attack Force

2.png

You lose 47 Spear and Axe
Sure an Overall Troop loss

But
Spear are Cheaper to Rebuild Then Axes.
You gain more resources to which rebuild With.
You still have more then 150 Attack force, which is better then one below 150.

(My Server is being Slow, May Take a while for images to show)

DeletedUser

Yes but sending Spear and Sword in the example he posted it not good.

DeletedUser

Hah, spears for offense :lol: I just don't understand why some myths remain so vivid, even after being proved false over and over again. It's not the bible people, you are allowed to accept the facts as they are proved, without going to hell :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser53418

Yes spears are defensive for all those nooobs who use them for offense.

DeletedUser

Hefty that's only viable if you're sure you're going to get a haul o.0

ramz fan

what you said

But if you think of it as numbers and time.(if you want them both to be replaced)

47+47=94 troops that have to be replaced(again if you want to replace the spears and axes)
Whereas you lose 65 troops in the first report. If they all have be replaced, then I'm sure the axes will be building first and the spears after which takes time away from straight axe building.

Also, you lose more resources in the second report than the first. If a haul is what you desire, why not send the axe force and time the spear one to hit right behind it. With a lvl 3 wall you will lose 5 spears(An extra 250 wood, 150 clay, and 50 iron).

Maybe I see your points if you needed to regroup fast and attack another player right after the first. But in an ideal manner, I do not see where 200 spears would really help your offense much(aside from maybe a haul of 5k).

Unless there is something I am missing.

tak666

KingAragorn today at 03:41
No i got banned and forced to restart for sharing internet connection.

Tak666 today at 02:40
you restarted mean the war over?

That is funny

DeletedUser53418

KingAragorn today at 03:41
No i got banned and forced to restart for sharing internet connection.

Tak666 today at 02:40
you restarted mean the war over?

That is funny
This is not the place for this.
Yea i fill in the thing and i have to restart i think it suks but what can i say or do.

DeletedUser

If you see there is not much of a difference in the price. You can build back faster if you attack with only axes. Also you are considering it as if you are going to attack only once thus if spears die it is fine. On the whole you are only suffering.

Also as someone said time the spears to reach after the axes.

DeletedUser53418

So no one has posted any reports so i cant update you guys sorry :(

DeletedUser

If its a the haul you are after and you are sure your axes will wipe out the target - its far more beneficial to time the spears to come in right after the axes. Using the spears to back up your axes in an offensive action is wrong and inefficient in every possible scenario.

You lose more resources, you lose more units which take more time to rebuild. There are no positives. Following in afterwards with those spears is the only viable option.

Even as an excuse to get rid of the defensive troops you dont feel you need at this stage its poor judgement. Squandering troops that your tribe mates or personal allies could make use of or for farming lvl 0 barbs is selfish and as a broad tactic at this stage, could mean you lose a mate or ally you could better use later down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sigh Mod please lock this topic so when people learn to fight a war with NOBLES!!!! you may reopen it to the general public. IMO this topic is useless until conquering can actually become reality.