V-V-V desires to have MORE villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4449

My guess is because neither side seemed to be able to actually win or "beat" the other tribe for so long. Then, when 2 other tribes jumped in at the same time leadership had to quit, the win came.

More of a default, than a conquer.

I was speaking to nino, but your view is respected anyway.

Dublin quit a long time ago and gave his account to someone. Dragons was inactive a few days before FUSE decided to wreck our party.

Who cares if it went on for a long time? It certainly improved my experiences in this game, made me gain respect for some specific people and tribes, and equally lose great respect for some people and tribes.

vavara

And wrong.

We had to clear 95% of the villages we nobled. Only a few had support out in k34, only 2 of our targets seemed to be inactive, the others were well active, sniped back villages of theirs, and stacked villages.

Yet another wrong post.

Hence why I wrote "my guess" and "probably" and "I would assume" making it my thoughts on the matter.

V.

DeletedUser

And wrong.

We had to clear 95% of the villages we nobled. Only a few had support out in k34, only 2 of our targets seemed to be inactive, the others were well active, sniped back villages of theirs, and stacked villages.

Yet another wrong post.

Had MORE not been fighting VVV when FUSE decided to attack most if not all of the cities would have had a minimum of 30-40K swords/spears + at least 5-6K HC. Many would have had double that. Because we were fighting on two fronts and already had taken heavy losses from VVV and most support was sent from K24 there was not much we could do. We supported as we could, and yes people did move troops around to try to stop you. But you did not see even close to the resistance that VVV was hitting. Believe it or not, you did get a cake walk with the cities you took. You only saw a few troop from k34 and reduced numbers from 24 because of losses taken in battle. Most got their support back by the time the attacks hit but they still did not have the numbers you would have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

VVV had to get other tribes to help them with the war because we was starting to win again.....

DeletedUser51057

its retarded somebody bumped this thread, grunt please lock?

DeletedUser

HAHA I read this declaration just now and thought, dude who the h*ll uses insults like mass-recruiters so far into the server... I mean, CMON... Then I realised that it might have happened a looong time ago :)

DeletedUser

HAHA I read this declaration just now and thought, dude who the h*ll uses insults like mass-recruiters so far into the server... I mean, CMON... Then I realised that it might have happened a looong time ago :)

What do you mean so far in

This is only the begining

DeletedUser21311

Wow there was a war in my K!

When did this happen? Oh yeh yearz ago.

Adam you most certainly are the troll king ;]

Please lock this thread before someone else bumps it...d'oh I just did :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

BUMP BUMP BUMP mwhahahahahaha :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

instead of locking this topic, we could all just ignore it and it would slip back into oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.