V-V-V desires to have MORE villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haven't been on for a few days, glad to see this thread and alive and kickin'.

Anyways, V-V-V has not requested help from Fuse. I told them that this is our war, and we don't want help. At one point we would've welcomed a K24 distraction since our focus was K34, but we definitely don't want this to be a 2 vs. 1 war.

However, I don't feel Fuse is joining the war solely for their own gain. They have had some issues with MORE, and dragons has threatened them as well. They have legitimate reason to war MORE, who am I to tell them to sit by and take crap from MORE just because we're at war with them?

Anyways, not much to say about the war. We're gaining on MORE, although how much of that can be attributed to our successes is difficult to determine. At least this war seems to be nearing the end.

kyoki

Ah, I love war

Attacker: jasethetiger
Village: Alpha 01 (427|256) K24

Quantity: 0 0 75 1 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 75 0 0 0 0 0 1

--------------------------

Attacker: dukester69
Village: 006.Colorado (622|251) K26

Quantity: 0 0 93 1 100 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 93 1 100 0 0 0 1

------------------------

Attacker: golfholic
Village: DEFENSE-MASTER VE2 (481|247) K24

Quantity: 0 0 7000 0 2900 0 250 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7000 0 2900 0 250 0 0

------------------------

Village: DEFENSE-MASTER NE3 (461|244) K24

Quantity: 0 0 7700 0 3110 0 250 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7700 0 3110 0 250 0 0

------------------------

Attacker: dukester69
Village: 006.Colorado (622|251) K26

Quantity: 0 0 100 1 150 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 100 1 150 0 0 0 1

---------------------------------

Village: DEFENSE-MASTER NN0 (447|226) K24

Quantity: 0 0 8000 0 3100 0 250 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8000 0 3100 0 250 0 0

Last edited:

DeletedUser4449

Side 1: V-V-V

Side 2: MORE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 34
Difference: 16

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 330,718
Side 2: 218,885
Difference: 111,833

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,141
Side 2: 17,679
Difference: 142,462

image.php

DeletedUser

MORE really appears to get initiated from every angle. Both Fenx and V-V-V is now officially in confrontation with MORe, alongside Fuse doing major damage with public awareness. And it appears SWARM also jumped the gun past 24 hours, with 17-2 conquers.

DeletedUser4449

Fenx?

I can't see any Nobles by Fenx on TWstats.com :S

SWARM look like they're helping out their allies, FUSE, in K24 ..

DeletedUser

My bad. I just stumbled my way out of bed after a Friday night, my mind is slightly blurred.

Regardless, 3 tribes still qualifies as an original gangbang.

DeletedUser4449

Haha yeah, but we did not ask them to. They said they'd help out about a few weeks ago, but they've only just sprung into action as MORE are crippling ..

DeletedUser

Is this over yet? More has no leadership, their members are begging outside tribes for invites and their quality players, except for a few faithfuls, are fleeing the sunken ship.

I would say this war is at an end and More has become nothing but a group of villages for all to grow through.

DeletedUser

The war is over. The remaining leaders of More sent this formal surrender to Daholla of VVV. He as accepted our surrender.

We the current leaders of more are contacting the leaders of VVV to formally surrender to the honorable enemy that we have struggled against for so long. We thank you for making the game as interesting as you have for the last few months during the war we have had. At this point we are unable to continue as players are turning refugee and running to other tribes and dragons our leader has not been able to play for nearly two weeks due to RL issues.

Your victory is complete, you have fought honorably and well. Many of us wish to join you and your allies if you will take us. More is no more.

Regards
Diasho2
OldBear
Tugor Han
DR.Bunsen

DeletedUser

High five to V V V. I had thought MORE would win this but i guess due to their leadership being inactive they couldn't pull it together. I would say V V V did get it easy near the last few days due to inactivity of leader :p. But overall well done to your fighting skill :p. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Not the way we would've like to win the war, but we'll take it. It went on for far too long, just glad it's over.

We did start to get it together near the end, but when with other tribes joining in...it was pointless. We'll be hunting down the refugees and inviting the players that we deem worthy.

Thanks to everyone for making this thread an exciting one. This war really made W24 fun for those involved, hopefully some of you enjoyed it as well. Look for our next war to be far more efficient.

DeletedUser

The war is over. The remaining leaders of More sent this formal surrender to Daholla of VVV. He as accepted our surrender.

Regards
Diasho2
OldBear
Tugor Han
DR.Bunsen

do not use Dr.Bunsen's name here, use Kyoki instead.
Dr.Bunsen, the original account owner was my best buddy and didn't let you use his name.
Kyoki, you just got his account and screwed his account.
The original owner is upset and that's why I'm nobling your vils.

I do respect Diasho2, Oldbear, Tugor Han.. and many other very loyal players of MORE..
but not you.

DeletedUser

I have the deepest respect for all of VVV they have been strong opponents who have made the game fun. The war was obviously changed by outside forces but regardless they were the stronger tribe.

To those in MORE who had the courage to stick around when enemies were closing in. You are true warriors it has been an honor and a privilege to serve and fight with each of you. Regardless of where your future paths take you I wish you well.

To the refugees who fled in the face of our many enemies. Your fate is out of my hands, the TW community will decide if you deserve a trip to the rim or to continue to live where you are.

To the vultures that tried to steal VVV's kill. Come on guys seriously have a little class. The issues you had with MORE were not new. You wait until VVV has done all the work to step up then recruit refugees before attacking? Seriously wait until one war is over or attack from the begining if you are trying to win allies. Harboring refugees and stealing a superior tribes kill is low.

DeletedUser52435

Side 1: Fuse

Side 2: MORE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 186
Difference: 97

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 6
Difference: 95

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,904,902
Side 2: 957,407
Difference: 947,495

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 855,699
Side 2: 52,131
Difference: 803,568

image.php

So where is the surrender note to Fuse?

xDesecratedx

Congrats on the win v-v-v you made the game more intresting and im glad we could fight a worthy tribe. Hats off to you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.