V-V-V desires to have MORE villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ahh, bunsen any other comment and I would have been pissed. Very, very good point.

Still, NOTHING was said about Fuse tearing MORE up.
Little appreciation is due at least.

Will you get over your tribe. every source we have says your fail with least a 5 % population of decent players. Good day.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

To the refugees who fled in the face of our many enemies. Your fate is out of my hands, the TW community will decide if you deserve a trip to the rim or to continue to live where you are. .
There were a lot of good players who had wanted to leave a long time sooner, but because of this drag on of an excuse for a war, had stayed long after MORE had died. If there was an efficiency of battle and it was the early days, I think you would have a point.
To the vultures that tried to steal VVV's kill.
I am assuming you speak of Fuse or Swarm. VVV had months to take the villages of MORE, yet allowed them to linger. Their villages have become fair game. Nobody is doing anything VVV hasn't done themselves.

DeletedUser

The MORE/V-V-V War is like a boxing match.

Both sides started fresh, rested, and well trained.

At the start, both sides are on the coservitive side. As the match went on, the tension increased and "real swings" really started to fly.

Middle rounds, each side is exchanging blows to each other's center. MORE nobled some villages deep in V-V-V territory, and V-V-V did the same to MORE.

Later rounds, technique is forgotten, no matter how much your "coach" yells at you, or how disiplined you are. Weariness leads to mistakes and one side is bound to falter.

Last round: V-V-V side, relentless, not giving up, and MORE, tired and out of troops from a long battle, are slowly beaten to the point where one more solid punch will put them out for good.

And out of the crowds, surrounding the battlefield that is K34/K35... FUSE are SWARM, two more boxers, fresh and rested, jump in, interupt the fight, push V-V-V away, and pummel MORE to a pulp.

They get the wonderful stats of 10:1 ratios, when V-V-V did all the work.

-------

Well, that's at least how I see it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The MORE/V-V-V War is like a boxing match.

Both sides started fresh, rested, and well trained.

At the start, both sides are on the coservitive side. As the match went on, the tension increased and "real swings" really started to fly.

Middle rounds, each side is exchanging blows to each other's center. MORE nobled some villages deep in V-V-V territory, and V-V-V did the same to MORE.

Later rounds, technique is forgotten, no matter how much your "coach" yells at you, or how disiplined you are. Weariness leads to mistakes and one side is bound to falter.

Last round: V-V-V side, relentless, not giving up, and MORE, tired and out of troops from a long battle, are slowly beaten to the point where one more solid punch will put them out for good.

And out of the crowds, surrounding the battlefield that is K34/K35... FUSE are SWARM, two more boxers, fresh and rested, jump in, interupt the fight, push V-V-V away, and pummel MORE to a pulp.

-------

*claps* bravo king. your tribe fought well. But as you may call FUSE and SWARM the fresh "boxers" what about all those refuggees you took away from ESL? oh wait, those wern't boxers those were meatshields. srry my bad.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what about all those refuggees you took away from ESL?
Umm dude. I really think it is kind hard to take refugees from your own war, unless we are talking about something completely different here.

DeletedUser52435

The players we attacked, had full troops.

I told my tribe to send me every nuke, every noble report.

I'd say I received at least 80% of the reports. 2 villages had 0 troops.

That is it...and we nobled over 100.

Our ODA was 22 mill before the war I believe, now it is either near, or above 30 million.

Is that enough proof for ya?

DeletedUser

Our ODA was 22 mill before the war I believe, now it is either near, or above 30 million.
Now it's YOUR war. Woah there, my bad my friend. Mod, maybe we should change the title of this thread to "FUSE desires MORE villages', eh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser52435

I never said that, but I don't want people such as yourself saying that we got easy villages, and stole them from VVV. As if they cleared them, put down the red carpet, and said here, take these villages.

Feel me?

DeletedUser

I never said that, but I don't want people such as yourself saying that we got easy villages, and stole them from VVV. As if they cleared them, put down the red carpet, and said here, take these villages.

Feel me?

Your tribes whole life time and you've only brought together 30 mil ODA? We recreated GARUDA 3-4 weeks ago and lost all our pre ODA. But already we are at " 26,87 Mio. " Does that show how fail you are? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

My friend, FUSE started nobling MORE villages while they were in the middle of a war with V-V-V any way you look at it. Congrats on clearing them! But is this not stealing from V-V-V? Was this not a formal claim of all MORE villages by our great Weiya?

What's your In-Game name? Such an inconvieniance :icon_cool: :icon_razz:

vavara

If it's one thing MORE was good at, it was stacking frontline villages (border MORE and V-V-V).

My guess is that the defence for those villages, came from the side which FUSE attacked, so most were defenceless.

Also with the addition of so many MORE members, you would have had a lot more information about players than we did. Hence why you probably beat them to a pulp. Not only that, I would assume that suddenly getting attacked by 2 tribes, got their morale and their will to fight down to 0.

But I guess it was a good call from your tribes pov, wait for someone else to weaken a prey, and then go in for the kill.

V.

DeletedUser

-------

Do you seriously consider a stalemate a fight???

DeletedUser

My guess is because neither side seemed to be able to actually win or "beat" the other tribe for so long. Then, when 2 other tribes jumped in at the same time leadership had to quit, the win came.

More of a default, than a conquer.

DeletedUser52435

If it's one thing MORE was good at, it was stacking frontline villages (border MORE and V-V-V).

My guess is that the defence for those villages, came from the side which FUSE attacked, so most were defenceless.

Also with the addition of so many MORE members, you would have had a lot more information about players than we did. Hence why you probably beat them to a pulp. Not only that, I would assume that suddenly getting attacked by 2 tribes, got their morale and their will to fight down to 0.

But I guess it was a good call from your tribes pov, wait for someone else to weaken a prey, and then go in for the kill.

V.

And wrong.

We had to clear 95% of the villages we nobled. Only a few had support out in k34, only 2 of our targets seemed to be inactive, the others were well active, sniped back villages of theirs, and stacked villages.

Yet another wrong post.

Status
Not open for further replies.