V V V

• Thread starter Car Dusan silni
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negatosan

im gonna send a massive attack to kk becouse I haven't recieved any diet cookies yet... feel my wrath!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

im gonna send a massive attack to kk becouse I haven't recieved any diet cookies yet... feel my wrath!:icon_twisted:

*Hands Negatosan a plate of Diet Cookies*

Send your armies if you wish... But here are your cookies anyway ^^

DeletedUser

Subject Howesy attacks XXXXX
Sent Jan 08,2008 00:51
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

5.6%
Morale: 55%

Attacker: Howesy
Village: K58. Rawwwrr!** (855|521) K58

Quantity: 300 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 300 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

---

:icon_neutral:

Half the world is fake attacking me for no reason... Negatosan, Howesy, Koht, Ukucool... It's starting to get a little irritating :lol:

artifexanimus

Hmm ... VVV's propaganda was so much better when I was part of it.

BTW: who the hell are these VVVk posters? The only one I recognise from my time is Hostoliolis. How come every man and his dog is now speaking for them?

Last edited:

artifexanimus

Lol.jpg

Kustard King, you have lost my respect. That screenshot is shit ugly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm ... VVV's propaganda was so much better when I was part of it.

BTW: who the hell are these VVVk posters? The only one I recognise from my time is Hostoliolis. How come every man and his dog is now speaking for them?

No men, just the dogs.

DeletedUser

all i know is car used to be in wog and when they merged with anpi he joined the VVV family, i can see others did too, like regicide (he just pops in here a there about the forum)

Howesy

Subject Howesy attacks XXXXX
Sent Jan 08,2008 00:51
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

5.6%
Morale: 55%

Attacker: Howesy
Village: K58. Rawwwrr!** (855|521) K58

Quantity: 300 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 300 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

---

:icon_neutral:

Half the world is fake attacking me for no reason... Negatosan, Howesy, Koht, Ukucool... It's starting to get a little irritating :lol:

the second attack i sent isnt :)

DeletedUser

all i know is car used to be in wog and when they merged with anpi he joined the VVV family, i can see others did too, like regicide (he just pops in here a there about the forum)

Suppose I do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is this a polite way of saying you have nothing to do with this thread?

Plausable deniability is your friend! :)

DeletedUser

Thana just stop posting and get back to to nobling inactives and abandons.
25504552mv8.png

LordDrago12

Ever seen the TV programme "My Family"? Good stats although she was hardly going to noble hagari and her size... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thana just stop posting and get back to to nobling inactives and abandons.
25504552mv8.png

Nice try, too bad those abandons are high point villages with most of the time full farms (except the very first one) and the tribe mates gave those villages to relocate her to the LFKD core area.
Please leave bashing to the pro's.

LordDrago12

Yes that it the general idea of being in a tribe... You're really on a roll today aren't you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now that we're on the topic of abandoneds...

I'd like to present to World 5...

...the man who is the foundation for all simmers alike...

...The undisputed King of Sim City...

Wrangel: RFG's SimMascot.

For the past 4 months, our esteemed friend has done the world proud by taking it upon himself to conquer nothing but abandoned villages, stopping here and there to noble one of his quitting tribemates along the way. See for yourself!

Now I don't want you guys making fun. Wrangel is what we call a "peaceful tribal warrior." He means no harm. He just wants to build, amass points and spread love and happiness around the world.

Unforunately, Wrangel was forced to battle PSYCHO members last August, but has happily been able to avoid any confrontation with any kind of aggressive player since.

Yes, Wrangel mercifully accepted other tribes' quitting players' villages, but he immediately got back to what he loves doing the most, conquering 100 point abandoned villages.

I applaud you Wrangel, King of SimCity. I only hope to some day achieve the glory that you have created through months of presumed permanent account sitting.

LordDrago12

*applauds* If he has the time to build them up it's not a bad idea because he's packed together instead of in clusters. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Now that we're on the topic of abandoneds...

I'd like to present to World 5...

...the man who is the foundation for all simmers alike...

...The undisputed King of Sim City...

Wrangel: RFG's SimMascot.

For the past 4 months, our esteemed friend has done the world proud by taking it upon himself to conquer nothing but abandoned villages, stopping here and there to noble one of his quitting tribemates along the way. See for yourself!

Now I don't want you guys making fun. Wrangel is what we call a "peaceful tribal warrior." He means no harm. He just wants to build, amass points and spread love and happiness around the world.

Unforunately, Wrangel was forced to battle PSYCHO members last August, but has happily been able to avoid any confrontation with any kind of aggressive player since.

Yes, Wrangel mercifully accepted other tribes' quitting players' villages, but he immediately got back to what he loves doing the most, conquering 100 point abandoned villages.

I applaud you Wrangel, King of SimCity. I only hope to some day achieve the glory that you have created through months of presumed permanent account sitting.

I believe Seven.Dj is the pro ICECO was speaking of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.