• Thread starter Car Dusan silni
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlborn

Err, nothing personal, really...

Besides the fact that I hate Squirrels, ofc... :icon_twisted:

Arlborn

Awww. But squirrels are so cute and cuddly and chipper. You can't hate a squirrel.

Just kidding ^^
I didn't try to noble him. I just annoyed him! A friend though... :>

Btw, can you believe that was the first time ever for me 4 nobles didn't noble a village? :X

And tell me the truth, if I didn't lose the time of the rams in one of my nukes in the other village(RL life), I'd have that one, wouldn't I? >.<

Or at least 4 nobles would go in, which, as happened the first time with me, does not mean the village would be nobled eh... :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah. I was pretty happy that your noble train bounced and I ended up with 8 loyalty left. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wow arlborn those were worthless attacks on me
you get me all excited and i get 15k sword and spear for the three villages and then they turn up dead

Arlborn

I hope he perceived my attacks on him were fakes... :lol:

And postal, you lost the village in the end! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I hope he perceived my attacks on him were fakes... :lol:

And postal, you lost the village in the end! :icon_twisted:

I know. It came at a good time because I was planning on quitting this world sometime last week but then I saw the incomings so I thought I'd just stick around and see what happened. But I've clicked the big, button on this world now so my villages should be going gray shortly. :icon_wink:

Arlborn

Oh, uh, good luck in whatever you are going to do out of here then hehe. If it is true ofc...

Advantage

Woah i've not checked this forum for a couple days and it's already off topics ... :icon_evil:

People why don't we go back to the "personal war between KK and Car Dusan *who ?* Silni (If i'm not wrong)" topic, how bout it guys ?? I see KK is still alive and kicking in here :icon_surprised:. Any fake attacks again KK ? :axemen: ?

DeletedUser

That's not even the original topic, supposedly we ought to be talking about the vvv, map and how it looks neat. or something. If any thread on this forum stays "on topic" for more than two pages, god has intervened somehow.

DeletedUser

That's not even the original topic, supposedly we ought to be talking about the vvv, map and how it looks neat. or something. If any thread on this forum stays "on topic" for more than two pages, god has intervened somehow.

Actually it was a V V Vk member bragging on V V V merging with =DKR= to take over rank 3.

DeletedUser

actually someone said V V V were now ranked 3rd then someone said it was the DKR merge, a VVVk player got involved and everybody flamed him for around 5 pages until he didn't post...

DeletedUser

i did not know VVV merged with DK... i wonder what the tribe member limit for world 5 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.