-V- vs PoS-X

balaclava

No change in war stats since this was declared. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

No change in war stats since this was declared. :icon_confused:

I think that, from my knowledge of the way -V- works, we won't see any noblings for a couple of days, but a fair increase in ODA. However, don't hold me to that as anything could happen.

Also, from my understanding of PoS-X, I do not think they have the man-power, without allies around them assisting with troops, to launch many noble attacks upon the members of -V-.

It shall be interesting to see how the first week fares, and may show the skills of both tribes in terms of how they fight.

DeletedUser

Are you serious??? Now is not the time to say it yet yeah know. Things may turn out unexpected:)

Anyway you are very wrong with that post since the war score shows that PoS-X is still not getting thrash.

Besides, -V- have invited in quite a few people who were refugee. First to run in wars:) most famous to any former DW will be this guy who run from tribe to tribe

vieviem

How many lifes does he have???

You are wrong on all counts.

-V- does not take in refugee's.

Vieviem as far as I know has not lost any villages. And his stats speak for him.

And the war with pos-x has just started we are just softening them up.

Twstats

DeletedUser

Besides, -V- have invited in quite a few people who were refugee. First to run in wars:) most famous to any former DW will be this guy who run from tribe to tribe

vieviem

How many lifes does he have???

Oh... wolfthegreat aren`t u the guy that got rimmed by bunch of ... eh not the best players (not to say noobs ) then come up with one of those lame excuses like ISP problem , sick turtle and diarrhea ? I remember scouting u or something for them but it`s not my fault that u didn`t really have troops there and they went ahead with attack ...bit of the hater are u ? Now was it you who robed radio from horse parked in front of my villa and then wrote "If only my wife was that dirty" on back window of my CAT ? The whole thing was ages ago so maybe it`s time 4 u to get over yourself and move on ? And in fairness since begining of the game I`ve been in 3 tribes (one on my own) so how that can be called running from tribe to tribe is sort of mistery to me. Do yourself a favour , spare us your priceless opinion .
I`m well known "most famous" to any former ex-DW member ... is that for not joining you when i was serving leaving notice in my 1st tribe , taking north of K73 or there is more to it ?

One love one life bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Rashuna

balaclava, you must understand that even though PoS-X and -V- are "neighbours" we are still quite far apart. There is @ least a quarter of a continent to traverse, for -V- to arrive.

From my incomings, I suggest you check 24 hours from now. You will see changes then. xD

DeletedUser

I don't know they have some members beneath your K Rash.
They don't seem too far it seems.

wolfthegreat

Oh... wolfthegreat aren`t u the guy that got rimmed by bunch of ... eh not the best players (not to say noobs ) then come up with one of those lame excuses like ISP problem , sick turtle and diarrhea ? I remember scouting u or something for them but it`s not my fault that u didn`t really have troops there and they went ahead with attack ...bit of the hater are u ? Now was it you who robed radio from horse parked in front of my villa and then wrote "If only my wife was that dirty" on back window of my CAT ? The whole thing was ages ago so maybe it`s time 4 u to get over yourself and move on ? And in fairness since begining of the game I`ve been in 3 tribes (one on my own) so how that can be called running from tribe to tribe is sort of mistery to me. Do yourself a favour , spare us your priceless opinion .
I`m well known "most famous" to any former ex-DW member ... is that for not joining you when i was serving leaving notice in my 1st tribe , taking north of K73 or there is more to it ?

One love one life bro

Guess you had not followed my PnP how disappointed... Internet Disconnected. Just how many million times do I have to explain. Ye can ask preciise about it. He knows all about it:icon_cry:

And without following my PnP er.... You accused me of getting rim... My gosh I almost counter attack and rimming that loser off FYI.

Oh and from TW stats here is something present from me.

Tribe Changes: 11

What is that?? Just done running?

FYI DW was already planning to kill you if you had not ran to -V- and we all got dam piss off for being unable to kill you.

Sorry for being off-topic will get back on topic on my next post I promised :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

chill out holmes , number 11 comes from simple fact that ALL4-1 familly was reformed / disbanded / whatever few times and I`ve been transfered within the structer as well (I would still call it one tribe thou - u know same crowd same leader ... thought that u would know bits and pieces about what was going on in K73 ....obviously not ) and then when I was experimenting with my one-person tribe think I`ve set it up like 2-3 times , can`t say for sure . U`ve been planing to kill me ? I`m planning to get new ferrari ... in reality might never happend :icon_cry: I`ve been in tribe on my own for 2-3 weeks which made me easiest target ever but somehow don`t remember getting any attack / scouts so... don`t understand you where your opinion about -V- taking refugees is coming from . I i know that you are still upset about this whole rimming thing but that`s the game .And yup yup back on topic would be a good idea , you can move your stuff to "haters corner of bitternes" or open "I`ve got rimmed one-two months ago" blog, would say there is good few that would join you there.

Rashuna

I don't know they have some members beneath your K Rash.
They don't seem too far it seems.
Nevertheless, non of the their attacks have had nukes in them yet. Or they're just trying to scare us with the sheer number of fakes.

I'm waiting to see if the remaining 26 incomings I have are fakes or nukes or a mix of both. =) Wish me luck!

DeletedUser

Nevertheless, non of the their attacks have had nukes in them yet. Or they're just trying to scare us with the sheer number of fakes.

I'm waiting to see if the remaining 26 incomings I have are fakes or nukes or a mix of both. =) Wish me luck!

Good luck :)

DeletedUser

I would be more than happy to stop arguing if not for this , in my opinion unfair statement of yours :

First you have to be in war to run out of it and that`s not what I`ve done . True/False ?
And second I`m in -V- for a while and wouldn`t agree with what you saying about inviting refugees.

I have asked one of the co-playing dukes of -V- for his opinons on this matter.

His response:

TheKingOfAz said:
[18:17:49] .:*A._.Z*:.: Vieviem was approached by us when we were looking to recruit a player in that general area. We did all the appropriate checks and there were no signs whatsoever of his being a refugee. Nor did anybody contact us claiming he was so, and still have not, though he has been with us for some weeks now. Claims of us taking in refugees are not backed up with any sound reasoning either - we have not yet been approached by any tribe claiming we have taken in a refugee. If the player in question can show me any proof of this claim, I shall take this back. Until then, I would ask the player making these allegations to stop spreading lies aimed at a particular player, and also ask him to mind the abuse he is sending at one of my tribe-members and a good friend, in future.

From this, I am deducing that the claims of vieviem or any other members of -V- being recruited from refugee status are lies, and would quite like to see some facts backing up these allegations now as there has so far been none except the word of a single player.

GE

wolfthegreat

I would be more than happy to stop arguing if not for this , in my opinion unfair statement of yours :

First you have to be in war to run out of it and that`s not what I`ve done . True/False ?
And second I`m in -V- for a while and wouldn`t agree with what you saying about inviting refugees.

My dictionary of refugee are people who run away from wars they are losing. Your dictionary of refugee probably have a completely different meaning. And did you see the apology before you say you are unhappy with my statement still?(i was apologising with sincerity and yet you still wanna argue) I already apologised and if you are still not happy then that is beyond me but stop spamming this thread for this argument. The thread is not called 'wolfthegreat and vieviem amusing argument' so please stop spamming. Oh i almost forgot but you make me say it again. You said you are in -V- for a while? Thats coz KOA save your life. I will read your next post and will not reply for it will stop the argument. I am sure this post pretty much tell you everything you need to know. You are just making me repeat my statement in all of my reply thats all so stop wasting my time. By the way do not double post for it make you look...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Death is the next best thing to living Rash :)icon_razz:),but Good Luck anyway.

Seriously hope this will be exciting, I need something better
to read while at work instead of lame real life news
and people bickering about nothing on the forum.
Like Great Wilton Welsh the 3rd said "Put up or shut up!":icon_evil:

(Don't bother googling Great Wilton Welsh the 3rd , I made that up.:icon_rolleyes:)

Rashuna

Death is the next best thing to living Rash :)icon_razz:),but Good Luck anyway.

Seriously hope this will be exciting, I need something better
to read while at work instead of lame real life news
and people bickering about nothing on the forum.
Like Great Wilton Welsh the 3rd said "Put up or shut up!":icon_evil:

(Don't bother googling Great Wilton Welsh the 3rd , I made that up.:icon_rolleyes:)

LMFAO. I nearly went to google that... xD

Well, I have interesting news from a outside source. It appears that -V-'s ODD is rising, whilst OUR ODA is rising.

Though I suspect it is because the bulk of -V- is far. Give it another 8 - 10 hours to see the fluxuations of ODT.

BTW, -V- has taken 1st noble. My 2nd top player who left for -V- when war was declared took his neighbour. >.<

DeletedUser

Bummer, your player left out of cowardice?

( Which is a high facture big players love their villages more then their tribe :villagers::spear:.
Unlike some people who stay in the game but gift their villages, thats class. I also forget this is tribal wars and no such thing as class in a game where real people play. Ouch I insulted us humans :icon_cry:)
or
failed leadership to keep morale and trust high?
(It happens, I don't know whom your leader is exactly since I heard you have 4 people who get to decide, Correct?)
or
-insert 3rd choice here-
( For gig's and shit's, people who get bored want a little chaos now and then.
or they play the fake betrayal card to get info from that other tribe. Which is sneaky and I like it!)

DeletedUser

It seems PoS-X has changed its name to Malaz.

I wonder if this is meant to signify anything? Well, time shall surely tell.

DeletedUser

As far as I know one of the leaders was stepping down before the war was declared ( a few days before) because of RL examinations and the tribe name change is partly to do with the new leadership. Seems he is sticking it out a little longer though... Even if he is no longer leading

DeletedUser

For those wanting stats; This is only the beginning, so it is a bit slow.

Malaz do build defense and lots of it, but are lacking in offense.

As u can see not all our efforts are focused on Malaz only 70%.

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Malaz
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 2
Difference: 21

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 149,342
Side 2: 2,676
Difference: 146,666

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,313
Side 2: 0
Difference: 91,313

image.php

DeletedUser

Bummer, your player left out of cowardice?

( Which is a high facture big players love their villages more then their tribe :villagers::spear:.
Unlike some people who stay in the game but gift their villages, thats class. I also forget this is tribal wars and no such thing as class in a game where real people play. Ouch I insulted us humans :icon_cry:)
or
failed leadership to keep morale and trust high?
(It happens, I don't know whom your leader is exactly since I heard you have 4 people who get to decide, Correct?)
or
-insert 3rd choice here-
( For gig's and shit's, people who get bored want a little chaos now and then.
or they play the fake betrayal card to get info from that other tribe. Which is sneaky and I like it!)

Having spoken to all those who joined -V- from Pos-X, I think u have misjudged them they have multiple reasons for joining but not the ones listed above.
1) They wanted to be in tribe which actually fights other tribes.
2) They did not want to be in a tribe where the leadership kept talking and talking and where planning took forever to materialize.
To Quote one of them:
"leaders would say prepare for war in a few days
no a week
no a month"
3) Added to that leadership kept changing and the tribe had no clear focus.
4) They wanted to play tribalwars not tribalhugs
5) Their nukes were started to get rusty and old.
6) They hated nobling barbs.
Quote : "why do we noble barbs, tribe mates said to avoid war"