-V- vs PoS-X

DeletedUser

Stats updated

Slow and sure end for Pos-x

All those 3 conquers by Pos-x were taken back.

Pos-x have not shown much fight at all.

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PoS-X
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 3
Difference: 52

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362,430
Side 2: 23,206
Difference: 339,224

image.php

balaclava

I don't think anyone really expected Pos-X to be able to hold off -V-, but well done -V- anyway on making such short work of them so far.

DeletedUser

Thanks :icon_razz: You should see most of the top 10 tribe's COAs if you havn't already!

Including -V-'s!

DeletedUser

PoS-X and SHP! merged. Well, I suppose it got them back into the top 30 :p

Probably sensible too - makes it easier for them to work together.

And you call me a liar.

SHP! disbanded, we took in a couple players, then they reformed under a new duke.

Tis sad seeing people flame some one who didn't even have an external account at the time. Tis a shame.

Not that I didn't expect it from you.

DeletedUser73616

And you call me a liar.

SHP! disbanded, we took in a couple players, then they reformed under a new duke.

Tis sad seeing people flame some one who didn't even have an external account at the time. Tis a shame.

Not that I didn't expect it from you.

Erm...
Look at the time of that...
SHP! was non-existant when that was posted, and their active players had joined you. That to me suggests a merge in process.
Good thing they didn't all join you - seeing as how you couldn't even take one village and hold it :S They have done a better job by actually stopping a few of our chains.

DeletedUser

Erm...
Look at the time of that...
SHP! was non-existant when that was posted, and their active players had joined you. That to me suggests a merge in process.
Good thing they didn't all join you - seeing as how you couldn't even take one village and hold it :S They have done a better job by actually stopping a few of our chains.

I believe I've said this to you before...lets see, oh yes!

It's so great how you take pride in ripping apart a tribe that is no where near your size or fighting strength.

You're in the top 3. How is it any of you, or your "fanboys" see this is a decent accomplishment is completely beyond me.

DeletedUser73616

I believe I've said this to you before...lets see, oh yes!

It's so great how you take pride in ripping apart a tribe that is no where near your size or fighting strength.

You're in the top 3. How is it any of you, or your "fanboys" see this is a decent accomplishment is completely beyond me.

Well you were in the top 20...
Now you are only in the top 40 by recruiting more...

Knocking you that far down isn't exactly bad.
And we aren't taking pride in it. We are taking amusement in the poor quality of your leadership to such an extent that you have to spike a player's farms and spend 3 weeks organising a hit that you then realise you don't have any troops to send with.
Yeah - you have a lot of spies in your tribe too :D

DeletedUser

Well you were in the top 20...
Now you are only in the top 40 by recruiting more...

Knocking you that far down isn't exactly bad.
And we aren't taking pride in it. We are taking amusement in the poor quality of your leadership to such an extent that you have to spike a player's farms and spend 3 weeks organising a hit that you then realise you don't have any troops to send with.
Yeah - you have a lot of spies in your tribe too :D
By recruiting more?

I could prove you wrong in this by showing the amounts we've kicked compared to invited, but you could use your spies for that.

We were not going to spike a players farm. We were going to noble is, build an offensive nuke, stack it, and rip you apart from the inside.(Very effective and used everywhere.)

Seeing as how you have a spy in the council that, and all other ops were called off.

Poor quality of leadership? No, not really.

If I hadn't left when I did you guys would be gone now. Instead, RL issues and a duke that would rather play nice took over.

Really, your flaming shows your lack of moral and maturity.

I haven't flamed you on the externals, though I could, so so badly.

I digress. It's just so pitiful. -V-, the tribe that will never make it to the number 1 spot, being held back weeks now by PoS-X (Malaz), the tribe that had an absent leader for a month, and SHP!, the tribe that had a leader freak out and disband because ~BR~ threatened war with them.

You find it amusing? Amusing how you as duke are really doing hardly anything, and taking all the credit for your tribe.

Me? I'm on the rim. I take no credit for what they do, or don't do.

You're flaming me, when in effect there is nothing I could do to help anyway.

I hope everyone reading this forum realizes the irony in this.

DeletedUser73616

By recruiting more?

I could prove you wrong in this by showing the amounts we've kicked compared to invited, but you could use your spies for that.

We were not going to spike a players farm. We were going to noble is, build an offensive nuke, stack it, and rip you apart from the inside.(Very effective and used everywhere.)

Seeing as how you have a spy in the council that, and all other ops were called off.

Poor quality of leadership? No, not really.

If I hadn't left when I did you guys would be gone now. Instead, RL issues and a duke that would rather play nice took over.

Really, your flaming shows your lack of moral and maturity.

I haven't flamed you on the externals, though I could, so so badly.

I digress. It's just so pitiful. -V-, the tribe that will never make it to the number 1 spot, being held back weeks now by PoS-X (Malaz), the tribe that had an absent leader for a month, and SHP!, the tribe that had a leader freak out and disband because ~BR~ threatened war with them.

You find it amusing? Amusing how you as duke are really doing hardly anything, and taking all the credit for your tribe.

Me? I'm on the rim. I take no credit for what they do, or don't do.

You're flaming me, when in effect there is nothing I could do to help anyway.

I hope everyone reading this forum realizes the irony in this.

1. All spies came to us. I don't recall approaching anybody - merely got many complaints from you not being able to get your tribe to work together.

2. Morality and maturity? I've been insulted worse.

3. You think that, had you stayed on as leader, you would have done well enough to destroy us? That is arrogance taken to extremes. You have no way of proving you could have made your tribe work as a team. We have shown we can by our first launching destroying all confidence your tribe had.

4. You think PoS-X is holding us back from the number 1 spot? We have never been aiming for the number 1 spot. Points mean nothing. Talent does. Your tribe has given us tonnes of free villages. You helped us grow faster than we would have done taking on tribes on any of our other borders :icon_rolleyes:

5. "You find it amusing? Amusing how you as duke are really doing hardly anything, and taking all the credit for your tribe." You understand little of how -V- operates. Anything I get credit for, -V- gets credit for. Unlike you, I am not ignorant enough to believe that I am the best leader there is. Cheese is a better leader than I am in my honest opinion. Had I not been co-leading the tribe, sure, things would have been run differently. But the players are what makes the tribe, not the leader. My role has only ever been working out what is best for the tribe, and enjoying playing with my friends. Frankly, if you think I am taking credit for players such as enkil-ekil, paulux, bcfiv, chiv, woody900, djvorakque, lord hobo, equanimity and any others who have hit you - you are sadly mistaken. I feel ashamed of myself for not matching some of them in terms of amount of villages in K52 that I got off of you guys - it isn't my leadership that let them get those villas. It was their talents at being able to work as a group and co-ordinate together.

Use just one of these habits, and you will get some respect from me. Until then, I advise you to stop posting here with anything other than stats to back up anything you post with :)

DeletedUser

1. All spies came to us. I don't recall approaching anybody - merely got many complaints from you not being able to get your tribe to work together.

2. Morality and maturity? I've been insulted worse.

3. You think that, had you stayed on as leader, you would have done well enough to destroy us? That is arrogance taken to extremes. You have no way of proving you could have made your tribe work as a team. We have shown we can by our first launching destroying all confidence your tribe had.

4. You think PoS-X is holding us back from the number 1 spot? We have never been aiming for the number 1 spot. Points mean nothing. Talent does. Your tribe has given us tonnes of free villages. You helped us grow faster than we would have done taking on tribes on any of our other borders :icon_rolleyes:

5. "You find it amusing? Amusing how you as duke are really doing hardly anything, and taking all the credit for your tribe." You understand little of how -V- operates. Anything I get credit for, -V- gets credit for. Unlike you, I am not ignorant enough to believe that I am the best leader there is. Cheese is a better leader than I am in my honest opinion. Had I not been co-leading the tribe, sure, things would have been run differently. But the players are what makes the tribe, not the leader. My role has only ever been working out what is best for the tribe, and enjoying playing with my friends. Frankly, if you think I am taking credit for players such as enkil-ekil, paulux, bcfiv, chiv, woody900, djvorakque, lord hobo, equanimity and any others who have hit you - you are sadly mistaken. I feel ashamed of myself for not matching some of them in terms of amount of villages in K52 that I got off of you guys - it isn't my leadership that let them get those villas. It was their talents at being able to work as a group and co-ordinate together.

Use just one of these habits, and you will get some respect from me. Until then, I advise you to stop posting here with anything other than stats to back up anything you post with :)

3. You think that, had you stayed on as leader, you would have done well enough to destroy us? That is arrogance taken to extremes. You have no way of proving you could have made your tribe work
as a team. - I am referring to when you went to war with D.K.

We had lots of support then, and the tribe actually was working well. SHP! was ready to go, so were we.

Unfortunately I had to go away to college, got in a fight with a good mentor/friend and decided to leave.

You call it arrogance, to me it was just statistics. We were half your size at the time. Unlike now, where when the war started we were about a third, didn't have backing of other tribes, etc, etc, etc.

No one doubted we would lose this. You wont find anyone in PoS-X that thought we would actually win.

1. All spies came to us. I don't recall approaching anybody - merely got many complaints from you not being able to get your tribe to work together. - I don't doubt this, never have. Though, blaming me for things that were done when I wasn't there is just silly. Like the constant mails every week saying "prepare for war, it's coming soon." These things were not done by me, and when I found out about them I stopped it. It was silly and pointless.

Unlike you, I am not ignorant enough to believe that I am the best leader there is. - This was the first time I ever ran a tribe. I KNOW I'm not the best leader, and I KNOW I'm not better than you. I'm too human, and don't make the right calls on many things.

A tribe survives usually on TW through a dictatorship. I tried to go for a democracy. Takes too long for decisions to be made, and the lack of direction is tiring.

Trust me, I know where I failed. As does everyone else.

Use just one of these habits, and you will get some respect from me. Until then, I advise you to stop posting here with anything other than stats to back up anything you post with :) - Nothing i've posted is stat oriented. The "war" stats are already posted here in the forums. Me doing that again, not only does not pertain to this conversation, but would be redundant.

DeletedUser73616

I should point out, D.K could not handle us when we didn't do any sort of planned launch on them. We did a free-for-all.
They, plus you and SHP!, would have had as much chance as you and SHP! had when we declared on you and them on us. We had spies already coming to us from all 3 tribes at this point - there was no way you would have got more than a handful of villages off of us.

But this is irrelevant. That could have happened but didn't. So it has no purpose being discussed further.

I thought you had SHP! backing you in the war? They declared on us anyway, and worked with you, so I presumed that was the case. Maybe I was wrong :icon_confused:

And thanks for admitting you aren't a better leader than me :)
That was all I have really wanted after the annoying spam I have received from your loyal members in the past while we nobled em :icon_evil:

DeletedUser64299

No one doubted we would lose this. You wont find anyone in PoS-X that thought we would actually win.

Except you and your 'experienced' leadership of course :icon_rolleyes:

Seth Miodane on 09.09. at 23:24
We had three people leave, but -V- hasn't taken a single village yet. I fail to see how that proves anything. :p

And -V- can not stand against a tribe like ours. I've seen -V-'s type in many worlds. They resemble Rapax on W29, who fell swiftly to SPANK, which I was a part of.

Trust me. With the experienced leaders PoS-X has, -V- will be gone at the end of this war.

DeletedUser

Seth to tell how dull this has been, I only remembered this war (and I use the term very very lightly) is still on; was when looking at twstats and seeing the losses we suffered. I thought u guys would be better.

If you were the leader I think Pos-x would have go down faster; you with your flaming of -V- would get more of us interested. (No one wants to waste time sending 60 hrs nukes unless needed).

As for leadership; in -V- we are a team; Az has been great on the forums and handling diplomacy and that is his leadership role.

DeletedUser

I should point out, D.K could not handle us when we didn't do any sort of planned launch on them. We did a free-for-all.
They, plus you and SHP!, would have had as much chance as you and SHP! had when we declared on you and them on us. We had spies already coming to us from all 3 tribes at this point - there was no way you would have got more than a handful of villages off of us.

But this is irrelevant. That could have happened but didn't. So it has no purpose being discussed further.

I thought you had SHP! backing you in the war? They declared on us anyway, and worked with you, so I presumed that was the case. Maybe I was wrong :icon_confused:

And thanks for admitting you aren't a better leader than me :)
That was all I have really wanted after the annoying spam I have received from your loyal members in the past while we nobled em :icon_evil:

SHP! is "helping:" us in the war, but what I've got from my tribemates is ~BR~ was sending more support than SHP! was.

All I know is what I'm told though, so that could be wrong.

During D.K we had more than just SHP!, though.

Spam from loyal members? At least you know, under some circumstances, people actually like me. :D

Except you and your 'experienced' leadership of course :icon_rolleyes:
It's called pointless bullshitting to boost moral, of which ours has been really low. So hence why no one is coordinating.

I'll admit my gloating and bashing is bullshit. I've admitted such to many trusted members. The close knit, original Malaz players, all knew it was a fight just to see how long we could hold out. Nothing more.

Seth to tell how dull this has been, I only remembered this war (and I use the term very very lightly) is still on; was when looking at twstats and seeing the losses we suffered. I thought u guys would be better.

If you were the leader I think Pos-x would have go down faster; you with your flaming of -V- would get more of us interested. (No one wants to waste time sending 60 hrs nukes unless needed).

As for leadership; in -V- we are a team; Az has been great on the forums and handling diplomacy and that is his leadership role.
I am, and was the leader during the war. So this " If you were the leader I think Pos-x would have go down faster; you with your flaming of -V- would get more of us interested. (No one wants to waste time sending 60 hrs nukes unless needed)." makes no sense.

Rash was only duke during the peace time. That is all, in fact it was Eat My Arsenal that was supposed to be duke. But I couldn't ensure that since I left the world for a month or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am, and was the leader during the war. So this " If you were the leader I think Pos-x would have go down faster; you with your flaming of -V- would get more of us interested. (No one wants to waste time sending 60 hrs nukes unless needed)." makes no sense.

Rash was only duke during the peace time. That is all, in fact it was Eat My Arsenal that was supposed to be duke. But I couldn't ensure that since I left the world for a month or so.

If u are the leader who is following?

You should have flamed us earlier maybe I would have sent some attacks across the K.