Valor

DeletedUser

Actually, I remembered that thread from about 3 months ago. Nianglo, this is not RL. You get as many lives as you want to give to a cause. That's why your a coward. You aren't willing to go down fighting if it means taking maybe a month to rebuild again or possibly quicker if you inherit an account.

DeletedUser

That just shows the ignorance of a coward who is not strong enough mentally to put up a stand against something if it means certain annihilation. There will always be other worlds, if you believe you are good enough to consistently do well and not rely on luck. The fame quicksilver999 received from this catapulted her guide for using attack IDs, the greatest TW guide ever written in my opinion. In most people's minds, you will just be a coward. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am ashamed of myself. :icon_rolleyes: I'm sorry, sir. Time is not unlimited for me. You see, I put in at least an hour a day to play this game. Over a couple months, that amounts to a lot of time. I would rather undergo criticism from some prideful, supercilious forum viewer than ruin the game for myself and go into the slavery of defense mode, where you must constantly log on or face imminent loss. This game is fun, that is if you are clever enough to succeed. I think I came off the wrong way, so let me straighten it out for you:

I PLAY THIS GAME TO HAVE FUN, NOT FOR "FAME", (this is an internet game, by the way).

Actually, I remembered that thread from about 3 months ago. Nianglo, this is not RL. You get as many lives as you want to give to a cause. That's why your a coward. You aren't willing to go down fighting if it means taking maybe a month to rebuild again or possibly quicker if you inherit an account.

Bandwagon jumper if I ever saw one. A month ago, you complemented me while I battled sirpoofyhead. I am

Nianglo, I just gained respect for you. This thread is becoming an epic battle of green and purple :D

I am sorry to say I just lost respect for you. For heaven's sake, formulate your own opinions, don't act as a gullible, foolish, peanut gallery, we've already got plenty of those.

Her that Nianglo!!! You're a coward =O I bet that hurts your feelings and more.

I know, every time I come on here and see someone has attempted to insult me, I just sit in a corner for hours, crying myself to sleep. Have you no shame?
:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, every time I come on here and see someone has attempted to insult me, I just sit in a corner for hours, crying myself to sleep. Have you no shame? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Awww, baby Go send out some nukes, that should make you feel better. There's a lot of villages with your name on it, literally!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww, baby Go send out some nukes, that should make you feel better. There's a lot of villages with your name on it, literally!

Believe me, I would nuke them all myself, and noble them too, but unfortunately, I am limited by coining and the 10-village claim limit.