Valor

DeletedUser77700

You imply that Spoof is spying for me and kev? :icon_neutral:

I dont think you realise I play on w47 with a few important w37 ~SA~ members, so realistically I wouldnt want or like to play them here or there.

Whoever the person is, he will be feeding information.

DeletedUser

DJohn, you of most of those in this forum should know how secure we keep our forums, with that special position you so gratefully left behind..

DeletedUser77700

DJohn, you of most of those in this forum should know how secure we keep our forums, with that special position you so gratefully left behind..

I'm well aware.

I left a position I took selfishly took.

DeletedUser77700

You took my comment way too literally. I guess you are too easy to mess with :p
Lol?

I said from day 1 you will be somebody who helps end ~SA~. How is that being "easy to mess with"?

Nothing of what you said regarding joining ~SA~ made me come to this conclusion. :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Lol?

I said from day 1 you will be somebody who helps end ~SA~. How is that being "easy to mess with"?

Nothing of what you said regarding joining ~SA~ made me come to this conclusion. :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

In regards to the accusation of spying :p
I have no one to spy for, and even if i did, why would I? Only a few of Powers still remain on this world, and I believe in their ability. So when we saved you guys from KV war, you said that Powers would win? You seem to be contradicting past statements:icon_confused:

fraser-c

I was going for the indirect statement but since you're so bold then sure, why not?

I'll be quoting you this post when he does it. Just time for the tick tock tick tock.

Why waste my time beating around the bush?

Is this the same way as goggz was going to bring us down from the inside :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser77700

In regards to the accusation of spying :p
I have no one to spy for, and even if i did, why would I? Only a few of Powers still remain on this world, and I believe in their ability. So when we saved you guys from KV war, you said that Powers would win? You seem to be contradicting past statements:icon_confused:

Saved us from KV war? Not much of a save really?

So when we saved you guys from KV war, you said that Powers would win? You seem to be contradicting past statements

I said Powers would win before I get to know the actual tribe, I was obviously wrong because Powers was an awful tribe led by a headless chicken.

Why waste my time beating around the bush?

Is this the same way as goggz was going to bring us down from the inside :icon_rolleyes:
Goggz had no major influence in this world, poofy does.

Just because it failed with goggz does not mean it won't with somebody else. Only a fool would think otherwise. This world is to developed and a minor mistake can be very costly in terms of villages and morale.

DeletedUser

Saved us from KV war? Not much of a save really?

I said Powers would win before I get to know the actual tribe, I was obviously wrong because Powers was an awful tribe led by a headless chicken.

Goggz had no major influence in this world, poofy does.

Just because it failed with goggz does not mean it won't with somebody else. Only a fool would think otherwise. This world is to developed and a minor mistake can be very costly in terms of villages and morale.

Hypocrisy seems to be something you know a lot about, providing a one sided interpretation for every event and contradicting yourself so frequently it's laughable.

I could point out all the areas you're deliberately misinterpreting and twisting and continue to show the imbecility of your posting.

But put quite simply.

Nobody really cares anymore.

Go clutch at straws elsewhere.

DeletedUser77700

Hypocrisy seems to be something you know a lot about, providing a one sided interpretation for every event and contradicting yourself so frequently it's laughable.

I could point out all the areas you're deliberately misinterpreting and twisting and continue to show the imbecility of your posting.

But put quite simply.

Nobody really cares anymore.

Go clutch at straws elsewhere.

Please point them out, because all I read was more of your trademarked thesaurus themed typing.

DeletedUser77700

Guys, I am pretty sure iKev was right when he said nobody cares anymore. Just let this thread die.

People do obviously care enough if they are willing to read something they don't care about and to share that they don't care.

The fact there is a new twist in this whole situation still makes it a hot topic. (Obviously by the amount of replies.)

I'm just waiting for kev to put down the thesaurus and explain his big words.. or to replace those words with something with truth.

DeletedUser77700

You obviously do not talk to kev enough to know that he actually uses large words in real life. And I don't mean over Skype. He is just educated.

I named him it after he used the wrong big word in his argument. I can't remember exactly, so I couldn't care if he was slapped around by numerous amounts of books.

I don't know if you read the last few pages, but it is obvious that only 4 people have consistently responded, andhe rest of the world doesn't seem to care at all, bar a few random players supplying opinions.
That's probably why they don't respond or even bother with this thread genius.

Obviously by the amount of PEOPLE replying, it is completely evident that most players in this world do not care about or supply anything to this thread
You already said that.

and this should be carried on over a Skype chat or another group conversation. Your argument will go by much more quickly and then you can all get over yourselves.
No thanks, this is relevant to this game so we have a right to talk on this discussion forum. Considering it's getting old.. or is now old it may as well die out unless somebody wants to share their views.

DeletedUser

If the only discussion in this topic is whether it is still relevant or not, it obviously isn't.
So if you hold a different opinion on that, post something on topic.

Posts that continue this sidetracked argument will be deleted and the poster infracted.

DeletedUser

Well, I haven't posted any official pnps, so here goes

val•or
n.
Courage and boldness, as in battle; bravery.

Upon hearing this definition, one would assume that the Knights of Valor would follow the same tones. They should be warriors

You lost me after that.

DeletedUser

Well, I haven't posted any official pnps, so here goes

val•or
n.
Courage and boldness, as in battle; bravery.

Upon hearing this definition, one would assume that the Knights of Valor would follow the same tones. They should be warriors

You lost me after that.

Tribe names are not to be taken seriously. I am sure 1nS4n3 is not all made up of insane people, Powers did not generally go east and south, and none of the pRo people are professional tribal wars players. At least we had a name that stood for something significant and worthy.

We did not fight with valor. People who fight with valor usually end up dying in the process. The fact is, TW being a game, fighting with valor against all odds will not make you a hero, it will make you a forgotten nobody. No one remembers the rimmed. No one remembers those who fought against all odds and failed at the hands of an unfair fight.

DeletedUser

Tribe names are not to be taken seriously. I am sure 1nS4n3 is not all made up of insane people, Powers did not generally go east and south, and none of the pRo people are professional tribal wars players. At least we had a name that stood for something significant and worthy.

We did not fight with valor. People who fight with valor usually end up dying in the process. The fact is, TW being a game, fighting with valor against all odds will not make you a hero, it will make you a forgotten nobody. No one remembers the rimmed. No one remembers those who fought against all odds and failed at the hands of an unfair fight.
The bolded part. On the contrary, I know of a couple people that have put their own accounts on the line and acted as meatshields for the betterment and strategic benefit of their tribe. And yes they were remembered because they fought against all odds and failed at the hands of an unfair fight.

DeletedUser

No one remembers the rimmed. No one remembers those who fought against all odds and failed at the hands of an unfair fight.

Off the top of my head i think there's a thread somewhere dedicated to Quicksilver, quite a good PnP obituary for the time on world 37, read it.

There are many people who sacrificed themselves for their tribes and are remembered with respect for their actions, many more who have fought against all odds and an unfair fight, put in the effort and work and came out swinging.

You seem to forget i played against a few of the ~SA~ guys whilst on Pete's account, whilst he was being hammered by NERD, they were nothing special and your odds were nothing spectacular.

-edit:

Found the thread:
Jackalexander and Quicksilver, players I've never even spoken to or been in the same tribe with yet i remembered one of their names 10 months after it was posted. "No one remembers the rimmed"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, JackAlexander was the player that went solo against SYN for about a month, and took about 4-5 villages before getting completely swamped. I think quicksilver999 was helping him out through sitting, but she had moved onto another world.

Perhaps they received recognition, but who cares. They lost all their villages. We would have lost all our villages and impeded an inevitable invasion for the benefit of a nonexistent tribe.

DeletedUser

No they are. They took on the world before and quit due to boredom and inactivity. *hides in corner again*

DeletedUser

Her that Nianglo!!! You're a coward =O I bet that hurts your feelings and more.