Valor

DeletedUser

Exhibit A through Z

Thank you for your support.

As for sirpoofyhair, DJ, you are wrong. They didn't recruit him. They begged him to come over, seeing he was so amazing, enthralled that he was flaming some members of their tribe, and even threatened to disband ~SA~ unless sirpoofy joined. Of course, sirpoofy was more than honored, and we all bowed down to him when he joined.

Ummm, no. :icon_rolleyes: Sirpoofy, you, and the rest of the players in ~SA~ were recruited. I'm sorry, there is no special or even accidental way of getting in.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your support.

As for sirpoofyhair, DJ, you are wrong. They didn't recruit him. They begged him to come over, seeing he was so amazing, enthralled that he was flaming some members of their tribe, and even threatened to disband ~SA~ unless sirpoofy joined. Of course, sirpoofy was more than honored, and we all bowed down to him when he joined.

Ummm, no. :icon_rolleyes: Sirpoofy, you, and the rest of the players in ~SA~ were recruited. I'm sorry, there is no special or even accidental way of getting in.
In fact I took no part in this did they, didnt they recruit him argument so dont drag my name into it (unless you were referring to DJohnson)

DeletedUser

In fact I took no part in this did they, didnt they recruit him argument so dont drag my name into it (unless you were referring to DJohnson)

Indeed I was referring to Djohnson, since he is the only DJ really playing this world.

DeletedUser77700

Well this world has just got a lot more interesting.

slaphead returning "unofficially", Mr Funny man who did all this for a big whole funny story decided to join ~SA~ where us KV'ers ran to making him the "unofficial" biggest hypocrite in this world and with him and slaphead best of buddies yet in separate tribes.... :lol::lol::lol:

Mr Funny man please make a new book for your funny story!

DeletedUser

I think you'll find that statement could have some false pretenses :icon_razz:

Withdraw syndrome?
I do say, if we would have stayed in Powers, we would have ended up quitting like 70% of the Powers players did.

DeletedUser

Biggest hypocrite?

Is there a difference between defecting to the enemy tribe in the middle of a war and joining said tribe months after your own tribe has collapsed and the war is long over?

A simple yes/no answer will suffice here DJohnson, if your answer is negative then you reveal your inability to think rationally and logically and your posting is shown to be inane and pointless, if you answer 'yes' then likewise, your previous statement is further shown to be nothing more than pure bullshit.

Choose carefully or, as i would expect from a coward, avoid the question and try and spin the viewers' eyes onto something irrelevant to this post.

DeletedUser

Biggest hypocrite?

Is there a difference between defecting to the enemy tribe in the middle of a war and joining said tribe months after your own tribe has collapsed and the war is long over?

A simple yes/no answer will suffice here DJohnson, if your answer is negative then you reveal your inability to think rationally and logically and your posting is shown to be inane and pointless, if you answer 'yes' then likewise, your previous statement is further shown to be nothing more than pure bullshit.

Choose carefully or, as i would expect from a coward, avoid the question and try and spin the viewers' eyes onto something irrelevant to this post.

It was a mere question of fight or flight. Us KVs chose flight. We did not want to die as martyrs for a collapsing empire. We don't lust for ODD like peter rogers. Instead of just fighting to the bitter end with no support, we decided otherwise.

Powers was dead when we left. If it wasn't dead then it still wouldn't have had any chance.

Sirpoofyhair011, on the other hand, was way in the background, surrounded by warm, fuzzy inactive Powers members, or the scary terrible -13D- savages. He could wait all he wanted until the front got to him.

DeletedUser77700

Biggest hypocrite?

Nyeso. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Many KV who didn't flee are still fighting in Cola or Ha ! or aK. This is far from over. When you say Powers collapsed, did you fail to notice the tribe controlling there exact area with many of the exact same members? Will ~SA~ declare on pRo! or not? It is only a matter of time in my opinion. :axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry: V.S. :spear::spear::heavycavalry::swordsman:

DeletedUser

Well this world has just got a lot more interesting.

slaphead returning "unofficially", Mr Funny man who did all this for a big whole funny story decided to join ~SA~ where us KV'ers ran to making him the "unofficial" biggest hypocrite in this world and with him and slaphead best of buddies yet in separate tribes.... :lol::lol::lol:

Mr Funny man please make a new book for your funny story!

First, DJ is a ninja:icon_wink: Second, I decided to join them, you ran to them as you said, just like you ran to powers:icon_confused: I still don't see how I'm a hypocrite, as according to you, it was choice V. Fleeing.

Also, if I was a hypocrite, wouldn't kev and DJ be mad? Makes you wonder...

It was a mere question of fight or flight. Us KVs chose flight. We did not want to die as martyrs for a collapsing empire. We don't lust for ODD like peter rogers. Instead of just fighting to the bitter end with no support, we decided otherwise.

Powers was dead when we left. If it wasn't dead then it still wouldn't have had any chance.

Sirpoofyhair011, on the other hand, was way in the background, surrounded by warm, fuzzy inactive Powers members, or the scary terrible -13D- savages. He could wait all he wanted until the front got to him.

I'm sorry I was surrounded by my tribemates. It is almost like that was our focus during the beginning part of this world :icon_eek: -13D- are very scary, I just found one with mixed vills...

DeletedUser89327

rawr...

savages.gif

DeletedUser77700

First, DJ is a ninja:icon_wink: Second, I decided to join them, you ran to them as you said, just like you ran to powers:icon_confused: I still don't see how I'm a hypocrite, as according to you, it was choice V. Fleeing.

I must be useless at sarcasm.

Also, if I was a hypocrite, wouldn't kev and DJ be mad? Makes you wonder...

No...? I left ~SA~ and my friends are not mad with me. Why would slaphead and kev be mad with you? You are spying for them and will eventually do ~SA~ over. So hats off to getting in ~SA~, good job indeed.

DeletedUser

No...? I left ~SA~ and my friends are not mad with me. Why would slaphead and kev be mad with you? You are spying for them and will eventually do ~SA~ over. So hats off to getting in ~SA~, good job indeed.

He does us over, we do him from behind :icon_razz:

fraser-c

You are spying for them and will eventually do ~SA~ over. So hats off to getting in ~SA~, good job indeed.

Thanks for your concern but you must think of us as stupid.

DeletedUser77700

Thanks for your concern but you must think of us as stupid.

I was going for the indirect statement but since you're so bold then sure, why not?

I'll be quoting you this post when he does it. Just time for the tick tock tick tock.

DeletedUser

Just throwing my thoughts out there.

Sirpoofyhair001 in a way is hypocritical, however, he didn't join ~SA~ whilist POWERS was still a tribe. He was in his own tribe with a few other members (how many?) for quite a while now. To my eyes, he's not much of a hypocrit. At least he didn't join the enemy whilist in POWERS. However since he still did end up joining, that technically makes him a bit of a hypocrit, just not as much as he would have been if he left POWERS then joined ~SA~ like you, DJohnson, plus others had.

DeletedUser

You imply that Spoof is spying for me and kev? :icon_neutral:

I dont think you realise I play on w47 with a few important w37 ~SA~ members, so realistically I wouldnt want or like to play them here or there.