Valour vs TCR

DeletedUser105935

On-Topic said:
i dont know what it says but i bin away recently have been ill but from what i see coming back the world is becoming exciting.
TBH i see no major gains on either side Neither tribe has take huge areas of each othere the loseshave been spread up and down the fronts on both sides.
I am not saying that this is even fight come on we all know its not valour are still alot bigger than TCR But credit were credits due you all wrote TCR Off straight away and we are all still here

DeletedUser

i dont know what it says but i bin away recently have been ill but from what i see coming back the world is becoming exciting.
TBH i see no major gains on either side Neither tribe has take huge areas of each othere the loseshave been spread up and down the fronts on both sides.
I am not saying that this is even fight come on we all know its not valour are still alot bigger than TCR But credit were credits due you all wrote TCR Off straight away and we are all still here

Guys you need to just stop. There is like 10 people in Valour fighting TCR. And we still put up things like :
Side 1:
Tribes: Valour
Side 2:
Tribes: TCR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 523
Side 2: 418
Difference: 105

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 30
Difference: 118

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,088,388
Side 2: 2,162,394
Difference: 1,925,994

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,319,337
Side 2: 294,403
Difference: 1,024,934

chart

DeletedUser

Are we still talking about the somewhat moral victories?

DeletedUser104334

I would say the stats still look pretty bad for TCR :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Talking to yourself is a sign of madness if you get what I mean ;)

sp.ag , why do you bother to comment if you do not lead Valour anymore, you aren;t really a big piece int w60 anymore, so just like...go home? Ok thank you

DeletedUser

sp.ag , why do you bother to comment if you do not lead Valour anymore, you aren;t really a big piece int w60 anymore, so just like...go home? Ok thank you

As far as I am aware, Valour is still being lead by sp.ag/capsule corp.

sp.ag

I do/always have lead Valour. Brainfarting seems to be a in fasion thing at the moment. Thank you for the time to advise me to go home none the less.

ashoka1

Talking to yourself is a sign of madness if you get what I mean ;)

All my close friends know 2 things at me

I m a nub

I am a bit mad

You always knew the first one..and now with realizing the second part abt me ..well well..

It's going to be good making friends with one of the biggest & most influential ppl on w60...:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Valour will lose because sp.ag is awful. There, I said it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser104334

Hey daniel ..good to see you back...thought you have quit w60...welcome back:lol:

Hey ASH! Yes i quit w60 but suddenly I was offered to co-play an amazing account and I couldn´t resist :lol: glad to be in..hm where am i in now? I guess it´s spam.

DeletedUser

zzz (154|216) K21 172 ilgorgo [TCR] ilgorgo [TCR] 2012-09-20 09:05:08

This is a prime example of what TCR does. he is over 2 mil points but he chooses to noble a 172 point village. What am I doing wrong if TCR is taking the correct path in winning a war... Please help my noob self learn...

Just for whoever from TCR wants to bash me... I leave my comment with my accomplishments and my bud LORD SQ:

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 mrfubar1147 Valour 191 10 15.466.095 1.286.652
2 Lord SQ Valour 151 0 13.764.617 4.171.919

Last edited by a moderator:

cheekah

Cheekah, this is totally off subject but what does it say on the lil note inyou avatar. Evertime I see it I want to know and its frustrating!

It said: Dont depends too much on anyone in this world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

cheekah

zzz (154|216) K21 172 ilgorgo [TCR] ilgorgo [TCR] 2012-09-20 09:05:08

This is a prime example of what TCR does. he is over 2 mil points but he chooses to noble a 172 point village. What am I doing wrong if TCR is taking the correct path in winning a war... Please help my noob self learn...

Just for whoever from TCR wants to bash me... I leave my comment with my accomplishments and my bud LORD SQ:

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 mrfubar1147 Valour 191 10 15.466.095 1.286.652
2 Lord SQ Valour 151 0 13.764.617 4.171.919

I never seen such a person like to show off his stat. A uber noob.

ashoka1

It said: Dont depends too much on anyone in this world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.
Not true...If you depend on right people...darkness will never dare come in your way..Key to success is a good team..and tribe that loves you..