-->Vandrade--> Cemedia

DeletedUser2730

I think we need our own thread as you two insist on spamming threads in a desperate need for attention. Yes you find every way you can to get your names thrown into the forum spewing inadequacy with every post. This is not about STW as they would be light years ahead now if you never logged into this game. STW2 and 4 would not be getting hit while the rest of STW basks in the safety of FTR and allies. Your dishonorable declaration without dropping our alliance is just another addition to your eventual downfall in this game. Let us compare. Leader to leader cemedia. My honorable members are fighting there hearts out for me. I made a decision to protect a member against invasion that is arguably unwarranted. A large portion of XiG attacked and supported. Out of all of STW what percentage wanted to join this war and since joining how many have attacked actual XiG. The thing is STW joined this war because of your ties to kurai and gareeth in W1. LOL can you not differentiate from world to world? You threw away our close alliance because you are tribesmates in W1??? I understand now. What a valid reason. Where is this declaration getting STW? I respect STW as a whole just do not respect a couple of its members. So now you guys have your day in the sun, you're own thread to spew in so you can refrain from downgrading other threads. So go ahead start posting :)

Vandrade75

I think we need our own thread as you two insist on spamming threads in a desperate need for attention. Yes you find every way you can to get your names thrown into the forum spewing inadequacy with every post. This is not about STW as they would be light years ahead now if you never logged into this game. STW2 and 4 would not be getting hit while the rest of STW basks in the safety of FTR and allies. Your dishonorable declaration without dropping our alliance is just another addition to your eventual downfall in this game. Let us compare. Leader to leader cemedia. My honorable members are fighting there hearts out for me. I made a decision to protect a member against invasion that is arguably unwarranted. A large portion of XiG attacked and supported. Out of all of STW what percentage wanted to join this war and since joining how many have attacked actual XiG. The thing is STW joined this war because of your ties to kurai and gareeth in W1. LOL can you not differentiate from world to world? You threw away our close alliance because you are tribesmates in W1??? I understand now. What a valid reason. Where is this declaration getting STW? I respect STW as a whole just do not respect a couple of its members. So now you guys have your day in the sun, you're own thread to spew in so you can refrain from downgrading other threads. So go ahead start posting :)

Oh, are you mad because i couldn't tell of your "sarcastic" remark?
That you deleted because i was actually right?
Is XiG losing that bad that you needed to take it out like this?
What happened to your guys boastings?
Please answer as much as you can.
More whines, lies, and rumors?
You just completely downgraded yourself.

Applause.

Getting annoyed now?
Well your under the same roof with Asterios, you should be able to understand.

So many things to ask and say.
Yet, i don't want to make you look bad.
Even though your already making me look bad.
I won't stoop that low.

Thanks for showing us your true color.

DeletedUser2730

LOL what was I wrong about I removed it out of respect for bolaar. He posted a declaration. I honored iit and did not want you destroying it.

Losing? No, FTR2 guys are moving to FTR to try and keep pace as we are pulling away.

Checked the STW4 graph latley?

Why not boast we are seriously outnumbered and holding our own.

As far as downgrading. I will let your words speak for themselves ;)

Vandrade75

LOL what was I wrong about I removed it out of respect for bolaar. He posted a declaration. I honored iit and did not want you destroying it.

Losing? No, FTR2 guys are moving to FTR to try and keep pace as we are pulling away.

Removed out of respect or out of embarrassment?
Why do you pick only on FTR2 and StW4?
We can just pick on the ones that are going down too like XiG 6.
Also i think StW 4 and FTR2 are holding quite well, just some leavers.
Although i think some leavers went to your tribe, no?

Why not boast?...hmmm when you guys were outnumbering FTR you guys were boasting like hell...but now i think it seemed to have quite down a bit.

Let my words?
Hmmm...making this post...ill just leave it at that.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Vangrade,
I've waded through the tedium of your pointless posts. I understand that you need to stand up and be counted. However:

[conquered] Under Construction XI (376|228) C23 116 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 14,2007 - 06:18
[conquered] Under Construction X (376|227) C23 120 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 14,2007 - 05:43
[conquered] Under Construction IX (377|227) C23 116 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 13,2007 - 05:06
[conquered] Taalais kakts 1 (378|227) C23 289 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 13,2007 - 03:49
[conquered] Under Construction VII (379|229) C23 223 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 12,2007 - 07:39
[conquered] Under Construction VI (381|227) C23 119 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 12,2007 - 01:31

My god, my last conquer was worth more than this. Is this why you think StW is doing so well?

So, please sit down and shut up.

Last edited:

Vandrade75

Vangrade,
I've waded through the tedium of your pointless posts. I understand that you need to stand up and be counted. However:

[conquered] Under Construction XI (376|228) C23 116 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 14,2007 - 06:18
[conquered] Under Construction X (376|227) C23 120 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 14,2007 - 05:43
[lost] Taalais kakts 1 (378|227) C23 306 vandrade75 [StW5] Gvarvins [COTL2] March 13,2007 - 19:14
[conquered] Under Construction IX (377|227) C23 116 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 13,2007 - 05:06
[conquered] Taalais kakts 1 (378|227) C23 289 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 13,2007 - 03:49
[conquered] Under Construction VII (379|229) C23 223 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 12,2007 - 07:39
[conquered] Under Construction VI (381|227) C23 119 not available vandrade75 [StW5] March 12,2007 - 01:31

My god, my last conquer was worth more than this. Is this why you think StW is doing so well?

So, please sit down and shut up.

Uh oh...You've figured out my plan!
Wow, hmm can't a guy take over some rim villages in peace?
As far as you go to bring me down...All i can say is that im too far from a lot of XiG and i've been sending supports and my offensive are just simply waiting for a launch and i might not have conquered any thing down near XiG but i might've helped on some conquering.

Why the hell should i shut up?
This post is about me, right?
Hawg, don't send one of your people to talk for you.

DeletedUser

do we have to tell everything what we do lol

1. RIM is building up expansion nodes as that is the battlefield of tomorrow you will see a ton of StW members doing this

and warhawgs post is most likely due to the intel he got from spies according a certain continent where XiG is

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Hawg" doesn't need a spokesmen. He can be quite eloquent when he needs to be. However, I don't recall that my "puny" tribe ever came out on anyone's side publcly.

That said, perhaps he was right. Maybe we need one specific place where we contain your wit and wisdom. Unfortunately, like mold it will probably spread.

Vandrade75

"Hawg" doesn't need a spokesmen. He can be quite eloquent when he needs to be. However, I don't recall that my "puny" tribe ever came out on anyone's side publcly.

That said, perhaps he was right. Maybe we need one specific place where we contain your wit and wisdom. Unfortunately, like mold it will probably spread.

What the hell?
I might go off topic, but...When the hell did i say anything about your tribe?

Unfortunately, i think my "mold" might've spread out to you already.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
do we have to tell everything what we do lol

1. RIM is building up expansion nodes as that is the battlefield of tomorrow you will see a ton of StW members doing this

and warhawgs post is most likely due to the intel he got from spies according a certain continent where XiG is

:icon_eek: Cunning strategy or preparing for the inevitible? Please explain.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Uh oh...You've figured out my plan!
Why the hell should i shut up?
This post is about me, right?
Hawg, don't send one of your people to talk for you.

Forget so quickly? As for your mold spreading, I hear penecillan works well.

DeletedUser

I doubt I ever spammed what can't be said from your guys, heck I even post some days not as there is nothing worthy to answer on the delivered spam posts by your guys

the going off topic method of Aten was more tolerated than yours as it was inventive, and it worked on tons of topics that are now burried deep 100s pages back.

DeletedUser

Funny how all I hear from people regarding the war is how xig boasted when they and esl outnumbered ftr in the beginning so they cannot complain about them being largely outnumbered now

Noone seems to realize that noone in ESL and XIG ever actually expected it to be a war against JUST FTR, If that was the case XIG wouldnt even need to ally with ESL. I am sure they would have been more then glad to take ftr on one on one.

It was assumed by everyone with a brain atleast in ESL that, in a very short time, FTR"s close allies, HOT and TW, and maybe one or two others would jump in and we would have a real war, a relatively fair and even war, where the best players would win. And respect and acknowledgement would be bestowed upon them. That is the reason ESL joined in with XIG from the start IMO even though FTR had yet to claim any "official" allies

STW has single handedly changed the whole dynamic of the war, from one where one side could claim valor and respect in victory. To one where the overwhelming numbers of one side will most likely eventually win. Whose going to be patting themselves on the back after piling on with ftr and the rest of the world to defeat two tribes?
Does STW gain any respect in this, or just villages? Think about it...

STW has been allies with xig and esl longer then ftr tw and hot, now all of a sudden they have jumped in a war against them, that without their presence would have been even, and REALLY shown who the best tribes were.

Now we will never know will we??? such a shame...

This war could have been something great, and even to my surprise it has still
somehow kept from being the landslide the numbers would suggest...for now.
I guess that is a tribute to the strength of xig and esl, no matter how you spin it.

Yes I know thats how wars are won. I know that in this game vastly outnumbering your opponents is a good thing. But I also know that how things have transpired, while gaining players many villages, went from a war to a jump.

Atleast Aten had the honor to stay neutral even though If they had any guts they should have said f-it and joined sides with their LONG TIME allies esl and tried to even the odds. I still have respect for them though, who would want to jump in to the whole world vs xig and esl.

Of course I speak on behalf of myself and not ESL these are just my personal thoughts on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandrade75

Funny how all I hear from people regarding the war is how xig boasted when they and esl outnumbered ftr in the beginning so they cannot complain about them being largely outnumbered now

Noone seems to realize that noone in ESL and XIG ever actually expected it to be a war against JUST FTR, If that was the case XIG wouldnt even need to ally with ESL. I am sure they would have been more then glad to take ftr on one on one.

It was assumed by everyone with a brain atleast in ESL that, in a very short time, FTR"s close allies, HOT and TW, and maybe one or two others would jump in and we would have a real war, a relatively fair and even war, where the best players would win. And respect and acknowledgement would be bestowed upon them. That is the reason ESL joined in with XIG from the start IMO even though FTR had yet to claim any "official" allies

STW has single handedly changed the whole dynamic of the war, from one where one side could claim valor and respect in victory. To one where the overwhelming numbers of one side will most likely eventually win. Whose going to be patting themselves on the back after piling on with ftr and the rest of the world to defeat two tribes?
Does STW gain any respect in this, or just villages? Think about it...

STW has been allies with xig and esl longer then ftr tw and hot, now all of a sudden they have jumped in a war against them, that without their presence would have been even, and REALLY shown who the best tribes were.

Now we will never know will we??? such a shame...

This war could have been something great, and even to my surprise it has still
somehow kept from being the landslide the numbers would suggest...for now.
I guess that is a tribute to the strength of xig and esl, no matter how you spin it.

Yes I know thats how wars are won. I know that in this game vastly outnumbering your opponents is a good thing. But I also know that how things have transpired, while gaining players many villages, went from a war to a jump.

Atleast Aten had the honor to stay neutral even though If they had any guts they should have said f-it and joined sides with their LONG TIME allies esl and tried to even the odds. I still have respect for them though, who would want to jump in to the whole world vs xig and esl. :icon_rolleyes:

Please read more of the old forum posts.
It explains why StW made the decision.
So you don't need to bring this whole "long time allies" again.

Funny how all i hear from people regarding the war (that haven't been paying too much attention on the forum or just dumb and can't read) is how StW sided with FTR.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have read all of the reasons/excuses that have been posted, still doesent add up to anything but gangin up, and a personal agenda from some at the top to me, and the end result is the same, just as I stated it.

Vandrade75

I have read all of the reasons/excuses that have been posted, still doesent add up to anything but gangin up, and a personal agenda from some at the top to me, and the end result is the same, just as I stated it.

Are you serious?
Please tell me why StW chose to fight with FTR.
I would like to know how you see it.
Im curious.

DeletedUser

@reversed

We only declared at xig due to numerous reasons, even without FTR it came close to dropping alliances

StW didn't declare war on ESL even as we dropped ESL to nap and ESL to nothing.

Why, there are still a lot of friendships between us but then again the pride of ESL dropped the NAP instead of seeing it as a warning that something was messed up in communication.

I'm still possitive that Lokinder can't believe that you guys jumped in to defend Asterios.

I'm even sure a lot of 'old' ESL can't believe it but heck lokinder isn't here anymore and the mails are send out from his account sitter to allies for faking that lokinder is back. Sorry kindr.

Hail all to Champion who is the Intrigant and Leader of ESL and is still believed in all possible ways.

And as old time ESL guy well ESL2 I would think that you would know more instead of believing rubish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only a few have moved. That only happened today. We have three half empty tribes remember. Not much point in that. I see Xig people being shuffled all the time too.

You are not as outnumbered as ftr was before our allies came in. I don't expect the question of who is winning or losing to be solved any time soon.

I wouldn't feel comfortable saying Xig is losing at this point either. Certainly not gaining in the same manner as you were in the early days but of our enemies ESL is losing ground much quicker than Xig.