-->Vandrade--> Cemedia

DeletedUser1185

Insults flying around your posts, you almost sound like you have lost the plot.

The irony is that you have called me deluded in your last two posts, yet it is not me who is coming off delusional.

Time for a rest asterios, no need to get so worked up as you have.

but it is.

DeletedUser

Well as far as that Fat Chance since FTR has already stated they get all of my villages,no debate,and this is known thru another offer made,As it goes your were fed a load by FTR which only looks out for FTR,in the early days FTR betrayed their closest Ally over a tribe they did not even have a NAP with they turned their backs on ME when ME needed them,instead they went with another tribe since that tribe helped FTR with its own interests,You sure FTR won't turn on you if it suits their own Interests?

Where did you get that notion Asterios? There are only a few areas where we have said you are ours. Your info must be failing you.

DeletedUser

actually its the World 1 Trinity (Gareeth,Kurai,Cemedia) who forced their tribes to declare war but their influence is about to get cut real soon,since they keep claiming a couple of people would have done something or said something well truth will come out soon.

by the way omgwtf111 please stop posting since I don't have Hip waders and your comments are really starting to get deep.

I had very little to do with us being at war Asterios. All the decisions that led to the war had already happened by the time I was promoted. It's rich your telling someone else to stop posting because you lack hip waders though.

Your deluded and my resolution is going to be to do the best I can to ignore your ravings. I think even many memebers of your own tribe have seen your for what you are Asterios.

DeletedUser1185

I had very little to do with us being at war Asterios. All the decisions that led to the war had already happened by the time I was promoted. It's rich your telling someone else to stop posting because you lack hip waders though.

Your deluded and my resolution is going to be to do the best I can to ignore your ravings. I think even many memebers of your own tribe have seen your for what you are Asterios.

all I kinow Gareeth is that your villages and troops are dying,so what comes out of this is I can help rid this game of players like you,and help expose you for who you are.

DeletedUser

things are still early. some tribes that were losing ground are now gaining it, and visa-versa. this war isn't going to be decided by propaganda. in all honesty, i don't belive that it will even be won though the use of :snob:. the integrity of the individual tribes is the real risk here, as various leader watch thier own tribes get eaten, while sister-tribes are growing, or watching your once close allies being systematically destroyed. i predict a lot of players going abandoned in the next few months, and a lot of players getting sick of this war.

only time can tell.

btw, this took a while to type (i messed my hand up a while back) and it turns out this is outdated...
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7182

Awe, you forgot to mention StW7 Warhawg, we also exist down south, oh well.

You say things were always good with StW, but I know of many cases where my members got treated badly by XiG players. You say we were your top allies? Hardly, given the respect we got from a lot of neighboring XiG involving village disputes

Some XiG were respectful, but others were downright .......especially a certain player from XiG.4

To many of us in the south the alliance was strained, always seemed like a NAP, not an alliance. Still though, one should give NAPs respect in regards to war.

tilltheend

makes me wonder,that ftr,tw,hot allways sticks together,so if they turn on stw, who will be there biggest allies,now that there against xig/esl.i think stw made the wrong move in going with ftr,think should of gone with xig,and that would of made them a top alliance with xig/esl,no other tribe would touch them.....i see stw getting into trouble with ftr,hot,tw,and no allies to help them....

DeletedUser1185

makes me wonder,that ftr,tw,hot allways sticks together,so if they turn on stw, who will be there biggest allies,now that there against xig/esl.i think stw made the wrong move in going with ftr,think should of gone with xig,and that would of made them a top alliance with xig/esl,no other tribe would touch them.....i see stw getting into trouble with ftr,hot,tw,and no allies to help them....

well thats already a forgone conclusion they probably haven't invited any StW to the alliance forum either where FTR,TW,HoT and until it got dismantled ME used to meet.

omgwtf111

well thats already a forgone conclusion they probably haven't invited any StW to the alliance forum either where FTR,TW,HoT and until it got dismantled ME used to meet.

Does this mean you can't see past an alliance victory?

DeletedUser1185

Does this mean you can't see past an alliance victory?

I see FTR,HOT and TW using StW troops to die on XiG and CE forces to die on ESL so FTR/HOT/TW can clean up on you guys when your forces are dwindled it will first start with them saying Stw nobled their villages and demand them back Stw gives them back and then FTR/HOT/TW will make other claims and such,like how some of your people did them wrong or any small thing then they will attack you,how Do I know this?This is FTR's modus operandi which can be verified by looking into its history.

omgwtf111

I see FTR,HOT and TW using StW troops to die on XiG and CE forces to die on ESL so FTR/HOT/TW can clean up on you guys when your forces are dwindled it will first start with them saying Stw nobled their villages and demand them back Stw gives them back and then FTR/HOT/TW will make other claims and such,like how some of your people did them wrong or any small thing then they will attack you,how Do I know this?This is FTR's modus operandi which can be verified by looking into its history.

Nice story, is this after or before XIG and ESL have been defeated?

omgwtf111

Now I never said XiG/ESL would be defeated now did I?no go back to your master oh pathetic Puppet.

Are you even aware of what you post?

That story you came out with, this would have to be after XIG were gone, you said you "see" this happening. So you must believe the alliance will win.

There you go XIG members, the great Asterios can only see the downfall of XIG.

That must be why he (also other XIG members) is posting so much hoping to cause some kind of rift between STW and the rest of the alliance.

DeletedUser

don't think there will be a winner in this war
xig has a lot of closet sections and those are hard to brake so i think it would take the alliance more than a year to completely destroy xig
and who says the alliance will last that long

DeletedUser6068

i think stw made the wrong move in going with ftr,think should of gone with xig,and that would of made them a top alliance with xig/esl,no other tribe would touch them

And who would be the next target for Xig if we sided with them and we won?

DeletedUser1185

And who would be the next target for Xig if we sided with them and we won?

you act like the cleanup of our enemies will be over real quickly there is so many enemy targets to choose from.

DeletedUser1185

That story you came out with, this would have to be after XIG were gone, you said you "see" this happening. So you must believe the alliance will win.

That must be why he (also other XIG members) is posting so much hoping to cause some kind of rift between STW and the rest of the alliance.

your lack of brain activity ceases to surprise me,you still think XiG would be dead it won't you just lack the brain power to read the game.

omgwtf111

your lack of brain activity ceases to surprise me,you still think XiG would be dead it won't you just lack the brain power to read the game.

Well anytime you ruffle asterios feathers he comes out with insults, how very amusing.

Get close to the issue and no reply bar these oh so hurting insults.

Asterios are you aware that most people view a response like that last one (and not the first) as a sign that you have lost the discussion. You are certainly good at starting stories, but really struggle when you have to explain what you are actually saying.

I'll post it again, in the hope that you will make an effort to reply this time.

(oh if you want to replace "gone" with 10% of their peak size, then please do)