-->Vandrade--> Cemedia

DeletedUser7443

mmm...personally I would like to see this whole war stop. I would have been so much happier if Xig had given Asterios the boot so that he could have been finally taken down. I actually like the vast majority of both Xig and ESL, I'm very dissapointed that things have gone as far as they have. My personal hope is that Xig and ESL will see that there have been problems between us, StW, for sometime now and that our chosing the opposite side in this war will show them that we've been dissatisfied with our relationship. As they say sometimes you have to hurt the one you love before they'll be able to see things clearly. On this point I will and we will hurt our ties with Xig in the hope that we will be friends again. Honestly I don't want to see any tribe destroyed over one individual, one that point I would like to ask Asterios a question.

I've heard you speak many times about honor, if you all sides agreed to it would you sacrifice yourself to stop the bloodshed? I couldn't think of a nobler thing you could possibly do, Xig has show that they are willing to die for you. I just want to know if you would do the same, not just for Xig but for everybody. I'm not asking this as some plea from our side because we think we're going to lose or anything like that. It's just that I've heard a lot of things about you and I would honestly like to know.

If you don't respond to this then that's fine, it probably wouldn't be right for you to give a response. I've developed a bad opinion of you through this war and I would like to hear something from you that could change how I feel about you as a person. Anyway that's just my little bit for the present, I hope to hear from you.

DeletedUser1185

mmm...personally I would like to see this whole war stop. I would have been so much happier if Xig had given Asterios the boot so that he could have been finally taken down. I actually like the vast majority of both Xig and ESL, I'm very dissapointed that things have gone as far as they have. My personal hope is that Xig and ESL will see that there have been problems between us, StW, for sometime now and that our chosing the opposite side in this war will show them that we've been dissatisfied with our relationship. As they say sometimes you have to hurt the one you love before they'll be able to see things clearly. On this point I will and we will hurt our ties with Xig in the hope that we will be friends again. Honestly I don't want to see any tribe destroyed over one individual, one that point I would like to ask Asterios a question.

I've heard you speak many times about honor, if you all sides agreed to it would you sacrifice yourself to stop the bloodshed? I couldn't think of a nobler thing you could possibly do, Xig has show that they are willing to die for you. I just want to know if you would do the same, not just for Xig but for everybody. I'm not asking this as some plea from our side because we think we're going to lose or anything like that. It's just that I've heard a lot of things about you and I would honestly like to know.

If you don't respond to this then that's fine, it probably wouldn't be right for you to give a response. I've developed a bad opinion of you through this war and I would like to hear something from you that could change how I feel about you as a person. Anyway that's just my little bit for the present, I hope to hear from you.

Believe it or not I made an offer to Kurai of TW that his Tribe could have all of my Villages if they joined XiG/ESL against FTR,but well as you noticed on the 22nd. he refused,the fact that you think this war was over me shows how much you bought your own sides lies.

DeletedUser7443

I believe you without going and checking. As you have said many times we've been telling lies about you being the reason for this war. If you were to sacrific yourself for the war then I should think that both side should get an even number of villages and then the various tribes of each side destribute those villages evenly between themselves. If any tribe wanted to continue after that had been agreed upon, then I would think that the entire world would turn on them. Even if what you think about FTR is true how could they possible turn down such an offer. It would prove your point wouldn't it, that you were an excuse to start the war. Then I would imagine at the very least a few of the tribes that have chosen FTR in this war would side with you for having been lied to as you say. As you say FTR depends on it's allies to win a war, if it loses them then how do you think things would turn out? What my question was asking if you would do it for all sides. Not just for Xig, not just to turn tribes to your side, but to stop the bloodshed altogether. My ideals may be old fashion, particuarly for a teenager and if somebody wants to discredit me for my values then that's fine it's never upset me before and it's hardly going to now. I just wish to know if you place your values somewhere near where I've placed mine.

DeletedUser1185

I believe you without going and checking. As you have said many times we've been telling lies about you being the reason for this war. If you were to sacrific yourself for the war then I should think that both side should get an even number of villages and then the various tribes of each side destribute those villages evenly between themselves. If any tribe wanted to continue after that had been agreed upon, then I would think that the entire world would turn on them. Even if what you think about FTR is true how could they possible turn down such an offer. It would prove your point wouldn't it, that you were an excuse to start the war. Then I would imagine at the very least a few of the tribes that have chosen FTR in this war would side with you for having been lied to as you say. As you say FTR depends on it's allies to win a war, if it loses them then how do you think things would turn out? What my question was asking if you would do it for all sides. Not just for Xig, not just to turn tribes to your side, but to stop the bloodshed altogether. My ideals may be old fashion, particuarly for a teenager and if somebody wants to discredit me for my values then that's fine it's never upset me before and it's hardly going to now. I just wish to know if you place your values somewhere near where I've placed mine.

Well as far as that Fat Chance since FTR has already stated they get all of my villages,no debate,and this is known thru another offer made,As it goes your were fed a load by FTR which only looks out for FTR,in the early days FTR betrayed their closest Ally over a tribe they did not even have a NAP with they turned their backs on ME when ME needed them,instead they went with another tribe since that tribe helped FTR with its own interests,You sure FTR won't turn on you if it suits their own Interests?

DeletedUser7443

No, of course not. Just as Xig can't be sure that ESL won't turn on Xig if suits them better. Or Hot turn on FTR because it suits them or StW turning on FTR because it suits us. I don't claim to know everything, just a lot of what's going on on our side. Just like most people on our side, and most people on your side would know a lot about what's going on on your side. It's unfortunate but I'm not seeing a, if all tribes agreed that they would stop if my villages are handed out and that they would all attack any tribe that broke this agreement. As such I'm inclined to believe what your saying is no, no I would not do this for my own personal reasons. That's fine, your allowed to do so and nobody can discredit you for it as no one can claim to know what great plans you might have instore that could bring happiness to this world or even to just the one person who might mean the entire of world 2 to you. It's just that I'd hoped I would have a chance to think more highly of you, that was my motivation for asking and nothing more. Ok, maybe I'd hope that it might come to pass and what is generally refered to peace, which of course is only less war, a hell of a lot less war for that could come back to our world.

DeletedUser

Some allies are more of brothers, for example TW/FTR/HOT
Those tribes wont turn on each other.

DeletedUser2237

Cemedia, as far as Champion is concerned...
I speak entirely for myself in this. Champion IS a duke of ESL2, but I do not consider him MY duke. I'd like you to either explain in this thread, or tell me via PM exactly what happened with Champion. The sources I have were rather sketchy on the matter. As for why I don't consider him my duke...I consider there to be three Dukes in ESL.
1. Lokinder
2. Kindr
3. Vpar2.
If I had to pick a fourth, it would be Badkarma. That said, the reason I set those apart from Champion is because I was in ESL2 before Champion joined. It's as simple as that; he doesn't know how ESL works things as much as I do, I feel. Now, he's a great guy, don't get me wrong, but I just don't consider him my main duke. I will, however, follow his orders to the end, as he IS a duke of my tribe.

DeletedUser

@reversed

We only declared at xig due to numerous reasons, even without FTR it came close to dropping alliances

StW didn't declare war on ESL even as we dropped ESL to nap and ESL to nothing.

Why, there are still a lot of friendships between us but then again the pride of ESL dropped the NAP instead of seeing it as a warning that something was messed up in communication.

I'm still possitive that Lokinder can't believe that you guys jumped in to defend Asterios.

I'm even sure a lot of 'old' ESL can't believe it but heck lokinder isn't here anymore and the mails are send out from his account sitter to allies for faking that lokinder is back. Sorry kindr.

Hail all to Champion who is the Intrigant and Leader of ESL and is still believed in all possible ways.

And as old time ESL guy well ESL2 I would think that you would know more instead of believing rubish.

I understand you sentiments regarding asterios, but you have to remember that just a week before those attacks, FTR had been intercepted planning to attack ESL.
Or was that just a trick to oust a spy:icon_rolleyes:
When that information was learned STW was still allied to ESL.......
Yet it was Xig that promised to uphold our alliance and go to war with us.
How could we not do the same for them when they were attacked, and declared war, even if it was just asterios? For them that was enough, so for us it must have been as well.

Again for the record, I dont think anybody in ESL and XIG expected to just beat on FTR, the joining of hot and tw was expected so when people keep mentioning how unballanced it was in the beggining its BS, HOT and TW should have joined in the second their was a declaration of war. It was THEIR choice to sit around so FTR could play the outnumbered victims.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
reversed...
Very well spoken. It's a pity that your words will be lost in the general drone of silliness here.

DeletedUser

What the hell?
I might go off topic, but...When the hell did i say anything about your tribe?

Unfortunately, i think my "mold" might've spread out to you already.

i also read a post about that
but i am not sure it was you it could also be another member of stw
but i think it was in that topic of junkmonger about the allied tribes

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you Urk4ever. He was suggesting that I was somehow Warhawg's spokesperson. I don't think I was ever asked to take that position. However, Vandegrade is obviously a trekkie...

He moldly goes where no mouse has gone before.

DeletedUser

Thank you Urk4ever. He was suggesting that I was somehow Warhawg's spokesperson. I don't think I was ever asked to take that position. However, Vandegrade is obviously a trekkie...

He moldly goes where no mouse has gone before.

don't like it when people think they can post everything and than denie it

Vandrade75

don't like it when people think they can post everything and than denie it

Im not denying anything.
I don't like people who posts before they know what the hell is going on.

Also for spokesperson im just saying you don't need to get all defensive about it.:icon_rolleyes:

Vandrade75

Can I assume that you will take this sage piece of advice.

:lol:

Hell ill say anything i want.
Randomness is greatness.

But people like you are annoying.
But hey i don't care cause its just a game online forum who gives a crap what people say.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:lol:

Hell ill say anything i want.
Randomness is greatness.

But people like you are annoying.
But hey i don't care cause its just a game online forum who gives a crap what people say.

So, may I call you Entropy? You certainly seem to enjoy taking the order of your tribe and descending it into chaos. You certainly appear to enjoy eating what you throw.