Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

150 tribe member limit seems not like a world full of good tribes...

Oh i dont know about that

World 5 produced some decent tribes, PKs and DFB to name a few

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

adam said:
World 5 produced some decent tribes, PKs and DFB to name a few
Wouldn't know, first started there on the rim got rimmed on the rim, restarted and got rimmed again for the second time before I even nobled 1 village. Then w6 opened and I said fuck world 5:D

DeletedUser

The non growing barbs amplifies the gap between the good and the average. If you guys watched w21, you could tell that the top 3 in the early stages were in a different league to everyone else.

DeletedUser

The non growing barbs amplifies the gap between the good and the average. If you guys watched w21, you could tell that the top 3 in the early stages were in a different league to everyone else.

oooo so will you be playing here?

DeletedUser

He's a pro quitter,will quit anyway...

lol I still dont know who you are or why you hate me.

The same could be said about you.

And in response to if I am playing, the answer would probably be no but I have been forced into less attractive worlds. We were supposed to be starting Pills on this world to be our permanent world but these settings are not what we wanted. We are thinking about taking the fight to the germans instead maybe.

DeletedUser

version 3.0 = Fun times ahead!

Troops in transit aren't killed when a village is nobled.
Return times are not truncated to the second.
The village losses and kills are recorded.

There are no "growing greys."
There are no bonus villages.
Statues do not have weapon chambers.

All players can archive mails, but there is no "export" feature.
You cannot queue research in the smithy.
You cannot publicize reports.

Those are the main things I can think of. Or maybe I'm thinking of v2 :|

Sounds fun :)

DeletedUser

lol I still dont know who you are or why you hate me.

The same could be said about you.

And in response to if I am playing, the answer would probably be no but I have been forced into less attractive worlds. We were supposed to be starting Pills on this world to be our permanent world but these settings are not what we wanted. We are thinking about taking the fight to the germans instead maybe.

Would like to see you back PP ^^

DeletedUser

Would like to see you back PP ^^

I have been playing. Was in w19(top 3 for a month before quitting due to problems our tribe had), w20, w21 (you were supposed to be in my tribe in which I did quite well in my opinion :icon_wink:), w24 the rank 1 tribe was founded by me.

DeletedUser

Tribe limit won't decide weither or not the tribes are good. But higher number will make it more likely for elite tribes to get gangbanged since diplomacy at that point wouldn't be needed to get the extra members.

Still, w26 looks shmexier

DeletedUser

I thought the setting for w26 haven't been decided yet??

DeletedUser

I have been playing. Was in w19(top 3 for a month before quitting due to problems our tribe had), w20, w21 (you were supposed to be in my tribe in which I did quite well in my opinion :icon_wink:), w24 the rank 1 tribe was founded by me.

You joining any of the two new worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.