Version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If they dont go with good settings for w26, I will probably move to german servers.

Bah ive joined there and quit after 5 mins.If you enjoy tiny 30 man tribes with next to no forum activity on the public world threads then this is the server for you.Definitely not too fun for me.

DeletedUser

I love 30 man tribes. It is how i believe the game should be played.

DeletedUser

I find a few worlds with such a low number of players nice too,that was actually my vote for the w26 settings,but I think its useless to have a world with a 100 tribe member limit with the average tribe size of 35 or so.

DeletedUser

I find a few worlds with such a low number of players nice too,that was actually my vote for the w26 settings,but I think its useless to have a world with a 100 tribe member limit with the average tribe size of 35 or so.
I say let the families be one tribe, I'll let take in all the buffer-zone/players they want.:lol:

DeletedUser

Is anybody else dreading the absense of growing barbs?

I think in the modern game we need them. Back when I started in world 2 we would think nothing of taking hundreds of tiny 100 point greys and building them up. However, these days we live in an ODA obsesed comunity. People no longer want to take these tiny villages, nor do they have the time to build them up. They would rather take a village which is already decently built.

Just look at the number of greys in some of these newer non growing worlds. What do you think?

This is a good point. I think we growing barbarians are necessary. At the current settings does this mean we are going to have huge numbers of tiny 76 point gray villages everyone? No one is gonna noble one of those!

Nauzhror

This is a good point. I think we growing barbarians are necessary. At the current settings does this mean we are going to have huge numbers of tiny 76 point gray villages everyone? No one is gonna noble one of those!

I think it's better without growing barbarians. It means you'll need to play aggressively and noble players, not barbarians.

gargareth

Yes but the other settings seem to be the same except tribe member limit

150 tribe member limit seems not like a world full of good tribes...

higher member limit should mean less family tribes

DeletedUser50451

Nooby question, but, erm how do you get a "premade account"?

Nauzhror

You don't. They're just planning who they'll invite to their tribes once it starts.

homosapien812

your be quite surprised that people have nobled very low villages before...

infinity567

your be quite surprised that people have nobled very low villages before...

Yes, I'm still in W12 and FEMA is everywhere around me, but they continue to noble the small barbs!!! I'm 5000 points and I'm like WTF?!

King Matt II

Whats the point just sitting there and nobling barbarians? If they're all 76 points, then you might actually attack something that will fight back.

New worlds are stupid because all you gotta do is send a nuke and nobles and you have a 10k point village, whats the point in the game if thats how easy it is?

infinity567

Whats the point just sitting there and nobling barbarians? If they're all 76 points, then you might actually attack something that will fight back.

New worlds are stupid because all you gotta do is send a nuke and nobles and you have a 10k point village, whats the point in the game if thats how easy it is?

That's why they put the 3000 point rule for barbarian villages!

Wow, I finally found out...

Nauzhror

Theres about 20 11k barbs in my (ex-)cluster on w17. :/

Yeah it didn't affect existing barbarians, but the newer World like 23-24 have growing barbs but none over 3000. I still agree I prefer non-growing barbs though.

infinity567

Theres about 20 11k barbs in my (ex-)cluster on w17. :/

Lucky! I'm failz in W17.
W23, my sitter fails, and my villages suck. Even lost one now.... UGH

Meh, I might quit W17, and piss FEMA off in W12...

King Matt II

Yeah it didn't affect existing barbarians, but the newer World like 23-24 have growing barbs but none over 3000. I still agree I prefer non-growing barbs though.

On W6 I nobled 30 116 point abandons that were in my cluster.. I wanted to die after nobling those. :icon_cry:

King Matt II

Building villages is so annoying...

Yeah, that's why people in-tribe noble. Why noble abandons when they can noble their tribemates? A bit of abuse for being a inactive eating point whore is the only bad thing about it. :icon_neutral:

infinity567

Yeah, that's why people in-tribe noble. Why noble abandons when they can noble their tribemates? A bit of abuse for being a inactive eating point whore is the only bad thing about it. :icon_neutral:

+BOC+ in W23 nobled about 7 of their members (active), had a spy in there since they became rank 1 in K63......
There tribe mates kept asking why are you nobling me???
Scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.