Village Builds (Whats the Best?)

DeletedUser

you actually think HP is useless? i convinced my old friend vlad who i can say was a strong oposer :p :)

But not bothered explaining myself again :(

Was it in a certain topic if so tell me and I shall find it.
Think about it truely though, at this size if you have 2K resources that need protecting it's time to drop that village or you know your going to lose it tbh.

DeletedUser

Was it in a certain topic if so tell me and I shall find it.
Think about it truely though, at this size if you have 2K resources that need protecting it's time to drop that village or you know your going to lose it tbh.

i've had my accounts at 600+ vills and i still built HP!
its not in externals, it was in my teaching tribe for friends :lol:

basicly it keeps enough resources to rebuild wall up to level 5 (as you build more resources are produces at max mines) and enough to rebuild rally. If you think that isnt useful then you really have been under enough attack yet :)

netjakdim

I have to agree about the 0 Hiding Place. If you have made it this far you probably have enough of a stack that you will not need to protect resources to rebuild a wall that low and should you get pounded so hard that your wall does drop to 0 the chances of you not having to snipe a train are rare if not nill.
The extra points are a contributing factor and if you figure in 10 troops although it does not sound like alot if you have 100 villages that is 1,000 troops if you have 500 villages that is 5,000 troops minus all the points for morale. Seriously most of us have enough villages in safe K's where a HP is actually absolutely useless.

Granted with my argument against using HP becuase of the overall troop count I still think that level 30 HQ on the front lines is well worth the loss of that handful of troops. If you do the math by adding 100 troops into an attack against a level 19 wall or going with level 20 you will see that those extra troops are not as effective as one would think. Yes with all your villages that is a large number but you can not determine which village will get hit hardest and you can not concentrate them all in the one village so basically those extra troops on the front lines would be specifically for that village alone. As for offensive units in those villages against some of the stacks we are all facing you are looking at maybe 1 more defensive person killed.

As for the market I have even given that one some serious thought and tried to work things out.
I like to keep all frontline villages at level 20. In the rear I try to find clusters and make 1 village with level 25 in the center of that cluster and all the surrounding ones within a 5 hour trip I drop down to 15. 35 merchants does not seem like alot but if you have a central village to drop resources in it is more than enough. Then you have 1 large village for every group of about 25-30 to accept resources and move them about again. Say you run low on iron on the front it is easier to send 80,000 iron from the 1 village to 3 different then to keep moving back and forth sending it from 3 different ones. To keep my numbers even in those villages basically I just do away completly with the workshop and drop the barracks and stables just enough to even the points out with the others as that village is purely a supportive village

rpgman88

basicly it keeps enough resources to rebuild wall up to level 5 (as you build more resources are produces at max mines) and enough to rebuild rally. If you think that isnt useful then you really have been under enough attack yet :)

I completely agree to this. It saved my ass in k54

DeletedUser

That could be said about the people who say HQ should not be more then lev 20.

DeletedUser

I will have to 100% agree with sueco here. When I was fighting with the tiger account everyone told me downgrade his hq bla bla bla.. But by not doing that walls rebuilt much much faster, also when they catted the hq with 200+ cats it only went down a few levels 5-6 at most. Which still made the HQ fully functional.

Note this is only for frontline villages. Rear villages should be left at 20 and no higher.

Other ways to trim points is to strip the rax from all HC or Scout villages gets you a few extra troops without any repricussion, you can also strip these villages of high markets.

Btw I would just like to say I have seen a lot of enemy villages without full resources, and imho that is absolute fail.

Ty and good day :)

DeletedUser

Actually kris, I don't agree about the HQ at lev 20 at rear villages. Let us look at this in another way. Say you are facing a few thousand incomings at most of your villages. Forget all about safe villages, there are no safe villages. Yes they might be far from the front and will not be lost, but they are easy to put out of service.

An example: A player with 600 villages with 9714 p/village will have 386 more farmspace/villa for troops then someone who build to 10100p/villa. This would be all together 600*386= 231600 farmspace.
Now, 231600 divided with 20330 would give you ~11 villages of troops. Congratulations, now you can stack 2 more villages out of your 600, if they are all defvillages that is. That's just nothing. Like a fart in the space.

So with a few thousend incomings, both to the front and to your "safe" villages, you will probably move alot of troops to the front making your "safe" area exposed to nukes, while some or all of your frontvillages are somewhat stacked. What will happen? You lose your walls and your farm will be cated down in the rear and you can not rebuild troops or the wall untill your troops at the front get killed to under the amount of available farmspace, OR WHEN THE FARM IS REBUILT. Say you lose 2000 troops in the villa you are stacking and you are still not able to rebuild those untill the farm is back to lev 30. When this happen to a lot of your villages I wouldn't care much about those 11 extra villages of troops, they are not worth anything anymore, now you need speed when rebuilding. Not to forget, you can rebuild the wall faster as well.
I don't understand why people believe those few extra troops will make such of difference.
That's my two cents and as i'm really tired I might have overlooked something.

DeletedUser

it dosn't matter what other players think is best for you !!!
its what you think is best for you!!!
my 2 centws worthy is that you dont need anything over 9.8 points ---this works for me
net jacxk is happy with 9.95 points ( just an example net)
sele is happy with 10.02!!!

the best for you IS the beast fo0r you!!!!!!

rpgman88

Other ways to trim points is to strip the rax from all HC or Scout villages gets you a few extra troops without any repricussion, you can also strip these villages of high markets.

This doesn't really work because then your enemies can tell which villages are which groups (probably, if your attacking back, your completely screwed). What I think is best is the most efficient build that doesn't screw me over

DeletedUser

Or maybe I'm just good enough not to let my wall drop or let my rally point get catted :lol:
Hehe.
Sides your resources are rarely cleared out and even if they were I'd only have to wait about an hour to get those 2K resources back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

my 2 centws worthy is that you dont need anything over 9.8 points ---this works for me

Eh...no. What some people think is the best for them doesn't need to be the best when you think a bit deeper. A few extra troops that makes absolutely no difference, or being able to rebuild walls or troops you lost before the next nuke hit you? A nobrainer to me. Besides, that will probably save you much more troops at the end of the day then those small amounts of troops you get by building low point villages. But with that I don't mean you should max out every building.

Have to say I don't see the need with the HP at this stage, even if I got it here and there cos I'm to lazy to downgrade.

The market I like at least lev 20. It made me insane when I tried to rebuild a cluster I nobled and later got nuked to dust and where I let the market stay at lev 15.

DeletedUser

nope , i go with 9993 :)

DeletedUser

Or maybe I'm just good enough not to let my wall drop or let my rally point get catted :lol:
Hehe.
Sides your resources are rarely cleared out and even if they were I'd only have to wait about an hour to get those 2K resources back :icon_wink:

you just proved to me you haven't been properly under attack or you havent been attacked when you had no more than 10-40 vills where all of them are on frontine ;)

EDIt: sueco, the other best way to send resources from close range is to attack yourself :)
PS: ofcourse if its frontlines like you stated since it was nukes like crazy then they would be stacked and that wont work :)

DeletedUser

you just proved to me you haven't been properly under attack or you havent been attacked when you had no more than 10-40 vills where all of them are on frontine ;)

EDIt: sueco, the other best way to send resources from close range is to attack yourself :)
PS: ofcourse if its frontlines like you stated since it was nukes like crazy then they would be stacked and that wont work :)

Didn't think of that...lol
Most of my villages were somewhat empty after weeks of dodging and rebuilding anyway. Thanks to great mates (providing me with resources) I could manage to keep up with rebuilding most of the time.

Not necessarily the front. They nuked me like crazy all over my k:s.

DeletedUser

I build my villages to the max, remember the pretty blue ring wards off scouts ;)

DeletedUser

I have been attacked more than enough (but that was w20) and I have roughly 40-50 villages on the front-line in w17 too.

If your wall is 0 and your rally is catted then you really are going to struggle to keep that village if your oppenant actually wants to take it. Unless you can snipe. :icon_wink:

So yes if I wait an hour I'll have those 2K resources that the hiding place will keep safe.
Hiding place isn't needed.