Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

and the 150-200 villages we took from smiley pahaha you never want t include him bunch of fools lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121326

You’re meaning an inactive account that left the world like a week and a bit ago? Good job making that your focus... If you can’t recruit or internal/grab empty undefended villages then it’s impossible for NN right?. People can’t play a game because they’re busy and you claim it as a win for Nn - have you actually conducted a successful Op yet? Haha. It’s just sad when you clutch at air and are proud about it.

Lord BillyNoMates

LOOL if you didnt notice he left moments before our 2nd op landed on him, just to save you guys the stats ROFL

and yeah yeah our 1st op also succeeded who was sitting him then? my anti snipes beat his snipes all over the place ;)

DeletedUser98482

no need for language like that, keep it on a civilised level the best you can, there are Children reading these Posts. Foul language is usually the last resort of some one who has nothing intelligent to say.

DeletedUser118185

and the 150-200 villages we took from smiley pahaha you never want t include him bunch of twats lol

You are a terrible liar.
He had 124 villages at max. And he played his account by himself on the second OP where the account broke down.
When he was sat by our account we sniped, recapped and fought you back.
Thats a huge difference to me ;)

Lord BillyNoMates

played the account by himself?

funny you should say that really

because i spoke to his co player in game 1 hour before my anti snipes landed so i guess after they smashed him to pieces he decided to quit

DeletedUser118416

You’re meaning an inactive account that left the world like a week and a bit ago?

I am confused, of-course a account should be included if the player leaves to save their tribes stats as OP begins to land. Otherwise it just looks like your trying to manipulate stats.

ASmileyFace12
phone.png
yesterday at 06:03
I left them by myself.
I did not want to ruin their stats.

I don't even play this world but if you sit an account that was part of your tribe and actively defend it. And the account literally left to save their stats. Then it should be included. I'm just going from what the externals say as I don't know the politics surrounding said account.

Lord BillyNoMates

I am confused, of-course a account should be included if the player leaves to save their tribes stats as OP begins to land. Otherwise it just looks like your trying to manipulate stats.

ASmileyFace12
phone.png
yesterday at 06:03
I left them by myself.
I did not want to ruin their stats.

I don't even play this world but if you sit an account that was part of your tribe and actively defend it. And the account literally left to save their stats. Then it should be included. I'm just going from what the externals say as I don't know the politics surrounding said account.
smiley was an EX NN member who left NN and attacked us straight away while knowing our defences were on the front line

when the going got tough and vodka couldnt no longer save his account he left to save them war stats

DeletedUser121092

Already established the stats with him included while the acc was still active Martin, just get over it dude

DeletedUser118185

played the account by himself?

funny you should say that really

because i spoke to his co player in game 1 hour before my anti snipes landed so i guess after they smashed him to pieces he decided to quit

Yet again you are a terrible LIAR.

Smiley didnt have a coplayer in ages.
You are all about the talk.

Lord BillyNoMates

Yet again you are a terrible LIAR.

Smiley didnt have a coplayer in ages.
You are all about the talk.
i could quite happily put my convo with him in the forum

would prove that in fact you are the liar

DeletedUser121283

It’s funny how you guys aren’t begging us to also include the tandare stats... i guess it’s ok when you guys do it but not us?

Edit: thinking about it, that seems to be really this whole thread, trying to call us out on things you have been doing the whole world. Funny

Lord BillyNoMates

It’s funny how you guys aren’t begging us to also include the tandare stats... i guess it’s ok when you guys do it but not us?
tandare was giving his villages away BIG DIFFERENCE

Lord BillyNoMates

pretty funny how you didnt add tribalnoobs villages into your war stats aswell

considering vodka were supporting and sniping for him

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can NN Focus on in game already or is this where they come every time they fail, Launched on Tom, come out with negative Village count, such fail everywhere.