Vodka Declares on NN

Lord BillyNoMates

i showed it to dan

dont need to show it to everyone in vodka

especially somebody who is vodkas pet

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Billy talking smack and complaining about Smiley not being in the tribe and war caps,

NN goes and kicks Harahel after he loses 40 villages, Nothing to say about that billy?

DeletedUser118185

Billy talking smack and complaining about Smiley not being in the tribe and war caps,

NN goes and kicks Harahel after he loses 40 villages, Nothing to say about that billy?

Honestly I think CRAWL should disband cause they are done anyways :)
Two more of the family tribes to go.

DeletedUser98482

lets be fair varika they kept in curellean pulse and he has lost what 100 villages?

Varomnia

That might be more of a CRAWL thing than anything else. V might have kicked him out of spite because he doesn't like him all too much, more than anything else. Doubt anyone in NN ordered for him to get kicked. Too lazy for that.

Lord BillyNoMates

im gonna leave this here and say nothing

_sxQxHN6R3WLjVANrS35-A.png

Varomnia

Sufficient popcorn I got before I read all comment :)

Lemon

Glad this, of all threads brought you out from your slumber of July 1st, 2016 to make your first comment here. Welcome, lemon... whoever you are.

DeletedUser97944

I am surprised anyone trusts anyone in VODKA. They are the biggest backstabbing tribe I've seen. They keep recruiting NN players and then abandon them as soon as they start getting hit. They don't have to attack NN just recruit then have NN attack the traitors. Great strategy with NO honor.

DeletedUser98482

I am surprised anyone trusts anyone in VODKA. They are the biggest backstabbing tribe I've seen. They keep recruiting NN players and then abandon them as soon as they start getting hit. They don't have to attack NN just recruit then have NN attack the traitors. Great strategy with NO honor.
let me be the 1st to answer on this point as you seem to have taken it upon yourself to be the spokesperson of the ill informed society, out of the NN player to join Vodka so far they have the best odd as vodka is defending them as fully as possible, the newer recruits to Vodka yes are ex NN players who knew the risks they faced when joining Vodka i as far as possiblity of attacks from there former tribeis concerned and they have not been abandoned or forced to leave. as far as not hitting NN, WHAT deluded world do u play on ? for the stats speak for themselves. the only thing i do not understand is how a tribe losing over 600 villages in a war plus 200+ from disgruntled former members is still under the same leadership. But that is a different aguement i have no answers to but i would refer you to the real jobless ingame profile

DeletedUser121283

1 Symbiote Vodka 27.826.711
2 emperorpilaf NN 27.681.477
3 TheSilentBang Vodka 26.280.976
4 Sneaky Jesus Vodka 22.152.994
5 ASmileyFace12 (disbanded) 15.451.822
6 Herodes22 NN 15.302.693
7 Tommeehh Vodka 15.149.998
8 Karma.. NN 12.262.395
9 Cerulean Pulse NN 10.278.177
10 Jobless NN 8.670.443

This is the top 10 players in the war right now when it comes to ODD, if you look, the 3 former NN players account for 69,257,685 total ODD, while the top 3 players in NN account for only 55,246,565 ODD so the notion that we havent defended them is laughable at best, and insultingly stupid at worst.

Lord BillyNoMates

i like the way vodka comes in here shouting the odds again

yet they completely stray away from that screen shot which proves how desperate vodka were acting

DeletedUser121283

i like the way vodka comes in here shouting the odds again

yet they completely stray away from that screen shot which proves how desperate vodka were acting

I was more refuting the bs that your tribe mates were spouting that we abandon those we joined us. I'm more then happy to talk about a screenshot that you share that contains no backstory or context whatsoever

Lord BillyNoMates

I was more refuting the bs that your tribe mates were spouting that we abandon those we joined us. I'm more then happy to talk about a screenshot that you share that contains no backstory or context whatsoever
it shares no content?

from what i can see was sean asking a tribe to attack jobless

he can asked to attack us or support vodka

he then asked how many villages his tribe can support from your tribe

so where does that screen shot show no intent

i was deliberately showing how desperate sean was coming across

Last edited: